Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+44
Xero
Hainexxchan
Leam
Kyouga
suzaku_minamoto
Celina
Aki_624
Comical_Paramour
Haji Yukimura
Dante
Ciel
Darious
Baka Yukimura
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
Sony
Kio
cool beans
Marcus Cole
war_makes_me_happy
Kagome
King_Nothing
Champola
Dawn
Dark
Dio
Anime-A
Milo
Hinamori44
Koifon
Hazou
Nance
JennyReika
Zeria Iiyasei
Kambly
LadrinnieOzaki
Poco
alucard
AnimeMistress
Emma-Hell Girl
rubelia00
Kuchiki Byakuya
ChickenBoy
Loli Gaga
48 posters

What was the last movie you saw?

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:40 pm

last movie i saw was... Definitely maybe...

Emily so phail ><
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99405

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 4 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 am

I saw probably the last Fast And Furious movie Vin Diesel and Paul Walker will ever do together. It was alright and it kind of resembled the first of the 4, but it was kind of too fast and not too furious if you ask me.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Me! lol...my turn: the last movie I´ve watched was "Bridge to silence"..it was really good...:) psycho XD
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16941

Post by Marcus Cole Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:07 am

went to the cinema today, saw the new Fast and Furious film, not too bad could do with a better script in places, and less background effects and more real driving

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 am

I saw the south park movie again hehe

Blame Canada XD

Oops..I'm canadian :D
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80494

Post by Nance Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 am

I saw The Number 23.. I think it's really awesome! I have never watched Jim Carrey play a serious role in a movie. :P

Woot I used 23 words up there^
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7281

Post by Champola Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:50 pm

"The Unborn" I just watched it last night.

I find it not really scary =P
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:42 am

I am currently immersing myself in Doctor Who :P

I love this english sci-fi show, its actually done pretty well XD! Just finished Season 3
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58537

Post by King_Nothing Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:25 am

We finished watching the movie Glory in History today. Its about the 54th Massachussetts infantry or something, the first all black regiment in US History. It was an amazing movie, I recommend it to any who like war movies, semi-emotional movies, dramas, and historical movies.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58537

Post by King_Nothing Mon May 04, 2009 8:28 am

Saw the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie on Friday. I loved it.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Wed May 06, 2009 12:49 am

Just watched The Uninvited today

I like the story.. reminds me of Number 23 XD
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192645

Post by JennyReika Thu May 07, 2009 12:25 pm

I just watched "Yes Man" the other night.

It was extremely funny.

I am a big fan of Jim Carrey, and I have seen the good side of him... and the unfortunate bad side of him as well, although, I guess that depends on your taste.

Jim Carrey is an excellent actor in a lot of ways... serious and of course comedy.

I loved "Number 23", and I also loved "The Majestic"... 2 of his more serious roles. They are excellent movies... "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" is amazing as well... while "The Truman Show" falls very short of anything great.... it was a big huge disappointment, as well as "Man On the Moon".

I was always a big fan of most of his comedies... More like "Me, Myself, & Irene", "Ace Ventura" & its sequel, and mostly "Liar, Liar"... which is hilarious!!!

I do have to say that I extremely dislike "Dumb & Dumber"... it was exactly what the name says... Dumb... and Dumber.

Back on topic though...

I compare "Yes Man" to "Liar, Liar", although I think "Yes Man" is better actually! It is so funny, and it is cute, but not so cute that the ending falls short of comedy and makes you wanna barf.

The end of "Yes Man" is sweet, but they keep the comedy up to the end, and youre laughing the whole way through.

I know when a movie is really good because my friends and I will remember certain parts of it and repeat it and laugh about it over and over again. We mostly laugh about the part where theyre not sure if Carl is alive or dead.. even though he looks like this...
    Spoiler:
    A fly flies in his mouth and on his eye without him moving, and they say "I'm not really sure, he never really did too much anyways"...

So my friends and I always say that... and...
    "Do you even know my fiance's last name?"
    "Yeah... Fisher... Fishman... wait... Fish--wall?"
    "Fishwall?.... You think her names Lucy Fishwall?"
    "No... thats wrong?"
    "Its Barnes... Lucy Barnes."

When Carl runs out of gas and meets Zooey for the first time...

"Did you just take my picture?"
    "Maybe... Did you just run out of gas?"
    "Maybe..."
    "That sucks, that happpened to me last week..."
    "When you were driving ridiculously far out of your way to drop off a homeless guy who wore out your phone battery so you couldnt call Triple A?"
    "Uh no... I take it thats what happened to you?"
    "No, why would you assume that?"
    "He used up your phone?"
    "Yeah... apparently he was the most popular homeless man on the planet. He was staying connected... it was good to see... I'm just glad that I could be a part of it really..."

the song "Sweet Ballad" in it... that Zooey sings... it goes...
    "Not your late night booty call
    Wh*re no more
    Don't call me passed 11pm it won't happen again
    You could call me at 10.59 but don't call me at 11 coz that's my rule now"

Anyways... its really funny, so watch it.
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Fri May 08, 2009 5:39 am

Saw the new Star Trek film today, very good. great update and great oppotunity for a series reboot
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

Post by war_makes_me_happy Sat May 09, 2009 5:18 am

*high-5's the person above me* WOOT!

I just got back from seeing this epic piece of sci-fi pwnage!!!!

I <3 you JJ Abrams, your clean and glorious foretellings with such raw passion and emotion; as well as a bit of a dark-side edge have made this version impeccably well done.

GO
    SEE
    THIS
    MOVIE
    NOW!!!!!!!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun May 10, 2009 1:33 am

Lates ive seen was boy In striped pajamas

i still feel bad about watching that movie ><

not because i'm pissed at it..

its just because its so pure.. and so true..

GAH

T,T
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

Post by cool beans Sun May 10, 2009 5:43 am

last full film i watched was the film fargo earlier today and even though it might not be everyones cup of tea i thought it was fantastic stuff that Steve Buscemi always makes me laugh; i'm watching Sweeney Todd at the moment but im getting hungry for a meat pie... Plotting
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 am

Saw Shoot'em up last night. Stared Clive Owen and Monica Bellucci. Great film, loads of mmindless violence. all in the name of saving a baby that would donate its bone marrow tosave a senators life.
    Kio
    Kio
    Soul

BD-cash : 6904

Post by Kio Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Paul Blart- Mall Cop. I thought it was funny. lol
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Just saw the new Terminator film. Very impressive, links a lot of stuff from the first two films, we also find out how he gets the scars on his face from the first film. Sad news from the end of the film that Stan Winston, the guy who created the design and look of the teminators, the main influence behind the robotics and pupetry of the films has died.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:34 am

ooh cool, glad to hear its a good film that terminator one, i am going to see it tomorrow night, just watched the old trey parker and matt stone film Baseketball,it was really funny and you could recognise a lot of the south park voices they do snuck in there for good measure.
    from the adverts ive seen that paul blart film would probably appeal to my sense of humor too!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:15 am

Last movie i saw was miss march

GAH!, its just dunno, so strange, its like the trailer spoiled it all too much already, but its nice non the less, had a few lolling moment too, i guess, its fine that way XD
    Sony
    Sony
    Soul

BD-cash : 6728

Post by Sony Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:09 am

yesterday i watched John Tucker Must Die
    i was bored and it was the only decent looking movie on at the time
    it was really funny and i actually enjoyed

Then i tuned to the Disney Channel
    i watched Minutemen..again
    its still funny and great to me even though most people dont like it
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:00 pm

I've last watched Terminator Salvation last week

I think it's really awesome :D but the Arnold robot looks weird xD

I liked it better than the other ones, haha but I also like Terminator:Judgment day too XD
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:00 pm

hey i saw that terminator film the other day too, when arnie burst into the room like that me and friend just burst out laughing for no reason...

found myself watching the film holes the other... its about a prison they send youn offenders to in the desert to dig holes all day long, its far more exciting than it sounds, and worth a watch
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 pm

last movie i watched was......... body of lies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:43 pm