Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+44
Xero
Hainexxchan
Leam
Kyouga
suzaku_minamoto
Celina
Aki_624
Comical_Paramour
Haji Yukimura
Dante
Ciel
Darious
Baka Yukimura
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
Sony
Kio
cool beans
Marcus Cole
war_makes_me_happy
Kagome
King_Nothing
Champola
Dawn
Dark
Dio
Anime-A
Milo
Hinamori44
Koifon
Hazou
Nance
JennyReika
Zeria Iiyasei
Kambly
LadrinnieOzaki
Poco
alucard
AnimeMistress
Emma-Hell Girl
rubelia00
Kuchiki Byakuya
ChickenBoy
Loli Gaga
48 posters

What was the last movie you saw?

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 8 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 am

The last movie I saw...hmmmm...have to remember, if i'm correct, it was Eclipse. D:
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 8 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by cool beans Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Fight Club

a must watch film, certainly not as simple as the title suggests

ahh helena~
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80494

Post by Nance Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:26 pm

INCEPTION.

It's so awesome.

A MUST WATCH!!!

pls do watch this film..!!
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:36 pm

GAH i'll see it soon defintaly

Went to see inception and ended up seeing the A-Team instead herp a derp (Didn't want to wait around for hours to see the inception so we ended up watching cigar chomping liam neeson and his gang) was actually quite a funny, cool action flick id recommend it for a summer popcorn flick
    suzaku_minamoto
    suzaku_minamoto
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5416

Post by suzaku_minamoto Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 am

Last movie i saw was Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Lightning Thief
    I had a fail moment also
    Grandma: That wasn't a Harpie
    Me: I don't see a Herpie
    Grandma: That's because I didn't say herpie...
    -laugh-
    then we were talking about a Furie that attacked and i called it a Furry. :|
    Anyway, the movie was interesting and I can't wait for Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Sea of Monsters.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11727

Post by Kyouga Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:52 am

The last movie I saw at the movie theater was Grown Ups. As ridiculous as it was, it actually got really funny. It does, however, start out slow.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 am

The Untouchables

Kevin Costner and Sean Connery are part of an elite police unit hunting down Al Capone in 1920's chicago

It was an amazing period set film with an epic soundtrack to boot and one of sean connery's finest perfomances i have ever seen
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:42 am

inception/shutterisland.

I saw shutter island last but i also saw inception three times in 4 days so it deserves honorable mention. Inception=favorite movie of the last decade. shutter island= Dicaprio's best movie
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 am

Sanba wrote:inception/shutterisland.

I saw shutter island last but i also saw inception three times in 4 days so it deserves honorable mention. Inception=favorite movie of the last decade. shutter island= Dicaprio's best movie

wooh im glad to hear inception is so good, will be seeing it this week, but my sister will be seeing it tomorrow before i go see it...

if she spoils me i might be posting from a maximum secruity prison next week
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 am

dont let her talk about the plotline in front of you, she can say its awesome but what makes teh movie great is you actually putting the pieces together.

A few inception tips

-Pee before the movie and dont get any drinks, if you miss anything you're screwed.

-Remember peoples names, and remember who is doing what in the process

-And finally, DONT BLINK you wanna see every bit of these sick action scenes and great acting!
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 am

Sanba wrote:dont let her talk about the plotline in front of you, she can say its awesome but what makes teh movie great is you actually putting the pieces together.

A few inception tips

-Pee before the movie and dont get any drinks, if you miss anything you're screwed.

-Remember peoples names, and remember who is doing what in the process

-And finally, DONT BLINK you wanna see every bit of these sick action scenes and great acting!

Ok well i can definatly hold it in for a long flick, in fact i never leave till the credits start rolling, apart from during district 9 when i contemplated peeing in the cup at the back of the darkened cinema so not to miss any of that film

Yes i've heard you have to pay extra special attention to every single detail and not be distracted for one moment

if i like it the parts i blink through i'll simply watch again

i made my choice last time i went to the pictures, this or another film at the time, i chose A-team and i still do not regret it
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

SALT... Well, like the time when i drooled all over Tropic Thunder trailers, i expected too much from salt. Its not all that bad and stuff, but i expected more from it.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 pm

The time travelers wife....
    It's just sad in a beautiful way, gah, either way, i loved it!

RECOMMENDED! good job
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:13 am

My last film was inception. All I can say about it was that this film was one of the most cleverly written and stylishly directed films I have seen in years. Easily the best film of the year, if not the decade.
    I did however do something recently I have always wanted to do, and that is watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy extended versions straight through, and I did. lol
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Last movie i saw was Letters to Juliet. I loved the most of it, but the main characters aside, i loved the

Spoiler:
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:49 am

The expendables

i feel so macho after watching that testorone filled film
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 am

i heard that was bad. last movie i saw was the men who stare at goats. its a classic, at least in my eyes cuz i luvved it
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 am

Re-watche jerk theory, i didnt really like it, but the girl was hawt, so i'll let the crabby plot pass.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Witness

Classic Harrison Ford cop thriller where he hides out in an Amish village

what more do you need from a film?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Last i watched was Knight and day. It was okay.

TOM CRUISE BABY!
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5314

Post by Leam Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 am

I just recently went to watch My Soul To Take. All in all, a good movie; to be expected from Wes Craven. It brings me happiness to see horror movies come out.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 pm

my friends and i watched the social network the other day, we had lots of laughs. I love my friends, the movie is pretty sweet too XD
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:32 pm

the cottage

nice to see a british gore fest

and jennifer ellison PHWOAR!
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5314

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 am

Saw VII
    Just stunning... @_@
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:07 pm

2012... feel so weird watching it again. Were all gonna die @.@

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:40 pm