Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+44
Xero
Hainexxchan
Leam
Kyouga
suzaku_minamoto
Celina
Aki_624
Comical_Paramour
Haji Yukimura
Dante
Ciel
Darious
Baka Yukimura
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
Sony
Kio
cool beans
Marcus Cole
war_makes_me_happy
Kagome
King_Nothing
Champola
Dawn
Dark
Dio
Anime-A
Milo
Hinamori44
Koifon
Hazou
Nance
JennyReika
Zeria Iiyasei
Kambly
LadrinnieOzaki
Poco
alucard
AnimeMistress
Emma-Hell Girl
rubelia00
Kuchiki Byakuya
ChickenBoy
Loli Gaga
48 posters

What was the last movie you saw?

Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80494

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Nance Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:25 pm

My mom gave me this DVD of "The Gods Must be Crazy" 1 and 2.. just watched it today

and oh man, it was friggin hilarious!!
    Zeria Iiyasei
    Zeria Iiyasei
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 6831

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:08 am

The last movie I watched was Final Fantasy:Advent Children........for the 47th time. ^^; I'm addicted to that movie.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70146

Post by Dawn Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:47 pm

resident evil degeneration was the last movie I saw. it was really good. Though I think they fact that they put some girl in it that like Leon killed it. Claire is an awesome female character, she was good enough to fall in love with Leon. For a CGI (Computer Generated Image) movie it was really amazing.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70146

Post by Dawn Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:47 pm

resident evil degeneration was the last movie I saw. it was really good. Though I think they fact that they put some girl in it that like Leon killed it. Claire is an awesome female character, she was good enough to fall in love with Leon. For a CGI (Computer Generated Image) movie it was really amazing.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192645

Post by JennyReika Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:16 am

I watched My Best Friends Girl last night...

For a movie with Dane Cook, it wasnt that funny... It wasnt bad... but it wasnt good either... It barely made me laugh, the funniest part is the part they show on TV where Jason Biggs shaves off his eyebrows.

Its kinda funny what Dane Cook does at the wedding too, and when he takes girls on dates and tries to make them hate him... but thats like a combined 10 minutes of the movie...

Really... its not that good, watching it once is okay, but its not one of those movies youre going to want to watch over and over.

Plus, Kate Hudson looks terribly skinny and breastless in it.

Even though I love Jason Biggs (I hate American Pie movies tho, but I love Loser) and even though I love Dane Cook, cause I mean, come on, the guys hot... This movie stunk pretty bad...

I gave it a 6.5 out of 10

And it would have been a 5 would it have not been for Dane Cook, Jason Biggs, & Alec Baldwin.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:31 pm

I watched 24 redemption not too long ago, it's a great movie, the sequel to season six of the series and prequel to season 7

Jack Bauer FTW
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:59 pm

:cheers: I watched Rock Camp with my LITTLE cousin...hah it was so silly XD ok, who cares :D yay
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7281

Post by Champola Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:55 am

"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" It was touching. *sobs*~~

But Brad Pitt? D: They could have picked a better actor than him. lmao
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58537

Post by King_Nothing Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 am

In theaters, probably Paul Blart: Mall Cop. More than likely the best live action comedy movie ever.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Flightplan
    Woah, I love this movie. It´s awesome and Jodie Foster did amazing work. *clap clap*
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:52 pm

The day the earth stood still.

It was boring. DX The effects were cool though xD
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192645

Post by JennyReika Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:39 am

I watched "Promotion" with Sean William Scott and John C. Riley...

It was really funny.

I mean, it could have been funnier, but I love both of these guys, they are always funny, and most of the time the way they act or their facial expressions just make you laugh.

Its pretty good, and I really laughed at a lot of times, its not too serious, but the characters have stories you can identify with, and you end up liking them both, and cheering for them both in the end.

Its a really good movie, Id give it a 7.5 out of 10. I think that they didnt utilize the great natural comedy that comes from both of these ppl, but they were funny enough, and just funny enough to make you still feel for them.

I definitely would recommend it.
    Kagome
    Kagome
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6732

Post by Kagome Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:24 am

The last movie I watched was Futurama: Bender's Big Game. Yeah, I'm a Futurama fan. :P It was awesome because that mixed D&D and Lord of the Rings into the movie. I was like OMG! lol "Let's go to Wipe Castle!" lmao The castle looks like a giant toilet. ROTFLMAO.
    Zeria Iiyasei
    Zeria Iiyasei
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 6831

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:34 pm

I watched Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within on Friday. ^^ It was really good, despite that I made fun of it the entire time. XD
    Champola
    Champola
    Soul

BD-cash : 7281

Post by Champola Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 am

Slumdog Millionaire~

It was great though I think it really didn't deserve to sweep off most of the academy awards ^^
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 am

Schindlers List.

I liked the movie, but one of my friends didnt share my opinion cause he said it was too sad. But the whole plot, storyline, acting, was amazing.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 pm

"Race to Witch Mountain"

It's for kids.. Weee. kids like me. XD

I like it.. but they could do better. LOL. Cool aliens!!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Last movie i saw was yes man

Spoiler:
    war_makes_me_happy
    war_makes_me_happy
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 99405

Post by war_makes_me_happy Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:50 am

I haven't seen a movie in ages but I really wanted to see: THE KNOWING with Nicolas Cage because I like anything he does, anything! He is such a great actor, he has this kind of "unique personality" he uses in all his movies and it just strangely attracts me to what he does. This movie was freaky and I mean freaky, they added something lame into it to make it weirder but it left me with chills when I left the theater.

The ending is kind of sad, magnificently done but sad none the less.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Last movie i saw(AGAIN) was the reader, but i was half asleep the whole time trying to relate when i was asked question as to what happaned where and where.

i really liked it, but we tend to get distracted by kates NUDE moments, so it was pretty off.

but awesome movie non the less
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:53 am

High School Musical 3. I had no choice lol. I was babysitting my young cousins and they want to watch it. LOL

It was horrible. haha. But.. huhuhu It reminds me when I was still in High school.

Ashley is gorgeous XD
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:24 am

Im pretty sure it was National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets.

My mom kept complaining about Ed Harris being a bad guy.
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16941

Post by Marcus Cole Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 am

i goto the cinema quite often, last film i saw was watchmen, totally awsome effects and story. Can't believe no one here saw it, or at least posted something about it.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:49 pm

Last movie I've watched.. well, last night was....

Grindhouse hahahahaha Death Proof Planet Terror was so funny XDD!!!!!!!! LOL.. I can't find the horror in those two. The gore is funny as well hahahahahaha
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 pm

About two nights ago, I saw The Comebacks. Hilarious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:32 pm