Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+44
Xero
Hainexxchan
Leam
Kyouga
suzaku_minamoto
Celina
Aki_624
Comical_Paramour
Haji Yukimura
Dante
Ciel
Darious
Baka Yukimura
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
Sony
Kio
cool beans
Marcus Cole
war_makes_me_happy
Kagome
King_Nothing
Champola
Dawn
Dark
Dio
Anime-A
Milo
Hinamori44
Koifon
Hazou
Nance
JennyReika
Zeria Iiyasei
Kambly
LadrinnieOzaki
Poco
alucard
AnimeMistress
Emma-Hell Girl
rubelia00
Kuchiki Byakuya
ChickenBoy
Loli Gaga
48 posters

What was the last movie you saw?

Zeria Iiyasei
    Zeria Iiyasei
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 6831

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:56 pm

^^ The last movie I saw was Twilight. Tiz awesome, yes. I loved it very much, despite it missing piecez in the book I thought it should have.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192645

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by JennyReika Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:02 am

The last movie I saw was Twilight... again... XD

The first time I saw it, I was worried about someone, and I couldnt stop thinking about him... so, I couldnt concentrate on the movie, and there were lik 40 little kids in the theatre making noise.

So, that certain person I was worried about took me to go see it again... and it was just him and I and 2 other ppl in the theatre, and it was amazing.

But, I was enjoying my company too much to concentrate on the movie the whole time.

Yes, he even distracted me from THEE Edward.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:23 am

Last movie i saw was... wild child i think, was so cute, a bit predictable and common.

but it was worth the wasted time i guess *raises yay for hot guys flag*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:09 am

The last movie I saw was Kung Pow :D

So ridiculous

Can't even call that a movie, it's just a huge joke
    Poco
    Poco
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6857

Post by Poco Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:46 pm

Last movie I saw was SAW 5..

SAW always amused me..they way he make them kill each other..so cruel...

SAW always be one of my fave movie..

Go and watch it guys.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80494

Post by Nance Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:27 pm

The last movie I saw was "Good Luck Chuck"
    It's got a corny story but Jessica (fear the great kon) was there... hawt!!!

Right now I'm watching Transformers on HBO ... for the nth time XD.. Megan fox is HAWT!!!!!!
    your lovely mod
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:45 pm

Gaaa, last movie i saw was twilight.

i was terribly bored from my family member's Christmas shopping, i couldn't bare seeing them shop, so i escaped, i went to see a movie, but i didn't have much of a choice, it was such a pain.

but ohwell, suppressed the boredom a little
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156854

Post by Kambly Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 am

The last movie I saw was Tinman, but...I didn't get to finish watching it because I got distracted by this site. XD

It looked like a pretty good movie. It's an adaptation of the Wizard of Oz. It's sci-fi, you know. XD

But before I was watching "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", and it was friggin' awesome. It made me cry, and I like movies that make me cry. D:

You should watch it. Go on. WATCH IT.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:03 pm

The last movie I've watched was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on cable TV. I love watching it again and again as much as I love reading the book.

It pees me off that we don't have foreign films on the cinemas right now here. Stupid Film Festival.*Grumbles* I hate Filipino movies. 👅 *Not racist XD*
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:43 am

The other day I stayed up all night watching "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle"

I used to watch it all the time when I was younger, but I hadnt seen it in forever... so I watched it...
    It was on Lifetime, big shocker right?

But, it is still a good movie, and I enjoyed watching it again...

I had forgotten a few of the things in it...
    I also forgot that Julianne Moore was in it, and I like her.

She is a good ginger... I think she is an embelished ginger, thats why.

I love her in Nine Months...
    Oh man... Now I wanna watch Nine Months... :(... good thing I have it on DVD!
    Hazou
    Hazou
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 6974

Post by Hazou Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Last movie I saw was Monsters Inc. [I had a movie marathon last years Christmas break]
    Koifon
    Soul

BD-cash : 6744

Post by Koifon Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:08 am

Last movie I watched in the cinema was Twilight. I loved it and it had me gripped. At first I thought their acting was a bit wooden but then it seemed to improve when they became a couple. I would definitely recommend it for anyone, especially couples. Great movie to see with your other half seeing as it is a live story =]
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Memoirs of a Geisha on HBO. I just love watching movies that are adapted from books..XD The movie is great but the book is greater. The girl who played Little Chiyo (Suzuka Ohgo) is so cute. I love her. xD
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220566

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Last I watched on TV was Flood. It was firt time I saw it and I love this film...really awesome! Amazing end...eh
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Wahaha I've been on a movie marathon this holiday vacation XD I just watched Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny on dvd for the nth time XD. It effin rocks! Jables and Kage are awesome!
    Milo
    Milo
    Soul

BD-cash : 6741

Post by Milo Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:39 am

the last movie i saw was bedtime stories...my lil sis almost drive me crazy bcuz of this movie so i take her to theatre last night and most said the movie is not that bad at all...
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7278

Post by Anime-A Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 am

The last movie i saw was the dark knight on DVD.
    Its still as good as the first time i seen it.

10/10
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6853

Post by Dio Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 pm

hmm i just finished watching burn after reading

wasnt all that good just pointless if you ask me...
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

Post by Anime-A Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:27 pm

I just saw the Unborn at a midnight movie and to my shock it was really good i say a 8 out of 10.
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:46 am

Last night I watched Strange Wilderness, and I laughed my butt off the whole time, OMG, it was so funny.

Steve Zahn is hilarious, he is so funny, the whole way through the movie.

Thats one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time...
    Its not trying to be sappy and feel good in the end, its just goofy the whole time.

Finally, not a sappy comedy, just a funny comedy, thats not lame like a spoof movie.
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Nance Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:25 am

I was watching TITANIC.. it's my first time to watch it lol

I skipped the middle part and went to the part where "Iceburg aheaaaad!"

poor Jack. T.T

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:16 am

I saw the condemned, awesome I like action movies like that
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32681

Post by Dark Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:06 am

Last movie I saw in he movie theater was twilight and the most recent was pinaple express for like the 20th time but it's still funny
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:15 am

Religulous.

Its really good... Although Bill Maher didnt change my mind... I agreed with him on a lot of things...

I dont question anybody's religion, and nobody should question mine, and we can all just believe what we believe and live happily ever after...

There is NEVER a reason to FIGHT over Religion...
    I have a little sign for that, but well, its for the R Section... XD
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

Post by Anime-A Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Just finshed Watching YESMAN

Jim Carrey is hilarious when he started to play DDR while drunk I was laughing hard.

Great movie 9/10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:21 pm