Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+44
Xero
Hainexxchan
Leam
Kyouga
suzaku_minamoto
Celina
Aki_624
Comical_Paramour
Haji Yukimura
Dante
Ciel
Darious
Baka Yukimura
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
Sony
Kio
cool beans
Marcus Cole
war_makes_me_happy
Kagome
King_Nothing
Champola
Dawn
Dark
Dio
Anime-A
Milo
Hinamori44
Koifon
Hazou
Nance
JennyReika
Zeria Iiyasei
Kambly
LadrinnieOzaki
Poco
alucard
AnimeMistress
Emma-Hell Girl
rubelia00
Kuchiki Byakuya
ChickenBoy
Loli Gaga
48 posters

What was the last movie you saw?

Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 7278

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Anime-A Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 am

Hogwarts in Ireland XD

The last movie I really watched was Lord of the Rings the Return on the King. Like always I examined every word then watched the behinds the extra features stuff ...

YEAH! I am a LOTR's Fan what you gonna do about it. poop
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64919

What was the last movie you saw? - Page 6 Empty Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by cool beans Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 am

saw the latest tarantino flick inglourious *naughty word* and i gotta say i loved it

imagine a hybrid of pulp fiction and kill bill set in world war 2 and you got a marvellous film

brad pitt is on top form and Til Schweiger as the completly barmy nazi knifing Stiglitz is just legendary!

and the ending will blow you away guaranteed!
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

Post by Anime-A Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 am

The last movie I saw was the old frankenstein movie. It was ... well frankenstein the one played by robert de niro.
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156854

Post by Kambly Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:43 am

The last movie I saw was Pleasantville. It's an old movie and it's a bit cheesy too.

But we all like cheese don't we? :D
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6686

Post by Darious Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:51 am

The Final Destination or FD4. Waste of 80 minutes xD Not a good movie at all.
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

Post by Anime-A Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 pm

The last movie i saw was fallen with Denzel Washington. The Fallen Angel Azazel torments his character after the previous body Azazel was in was gassed to death.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:25 pm

constantine starring keanu reeves as a cross between blade and the excorcist

was alright film but he was mumbling so bad i had to put on the subtitles!
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

Post by Anime-A Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:47 pm

i just rewatched a movie called the 5 deadly Venomous .

Okay i am not going to explain it cause you should already have seen it. if not go jump off a high bridge XD J/K

its a Cult classic martial arts film.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468914

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 am

never heard of it

*jumps off a cliff*

the last movie i saw.......the original halloween. pretty funny
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 pm

One piece movie 4 Dead end adventure omg has everything you want in a one piece film, lots of pirates, awesome action sequences cool movie characters and more!

but seriously cotton candy syrup...?
    Anime-A
    Anime-A
    Wandering soul

Post by Anime-A Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Just got done watching ENTER THE DRAGON.

Epic Bruce Lee Classic Movie
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Mr Brooks

what a film! i love it, Kevin Costner as a nutty murder going around shooting couples with a silenced pistol with william hurt as his invisible friend, reminded me of Dexter and his dark passenger (in the books).
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:39 am

The Haunting in Connecticut

Scariest movie I have ever seen, like seriously man. Its scary you all should watch it I bet you'll cry
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:34 pm

personally i love a scary film that makes me jump from my seat, you know when its all silent and calm then BANG something pops out!

watched the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, was alright, as with most adaptions i preferred the source material but the added line "Hello ground" from the whale was priceless!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Shoot,m i just watched that again too (hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

but i fell asleep cause of exhaustion.

Last whole movie i saw was a korean movie, but i dunno the tittle
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:00 am

haha ya it was quite a good film! crazy really i love hitchhikers! XD books are a must read!

ROAR i watched 300 the other night! i feel so manly!
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395406

Post by Ciel Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 pm

ZOMG ZOMG!!

the last movie i saw was Monsters V.S. Aliens and i loved it.

I learned a valuable lesson too

Spoiler:
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm

woooow i loved that film especially that blob guy! (saw it 3d and it was even more awesome so nur nur)

watched a lovely one last night called "children of men", set in the future where women couldnt give birth to babies anymore and nobody knew why so everybody was stressed out and killing each other for no reason till the hero finds a young girl whos pregnant and tries to get her to saftey, it was so dark and sad but also about hope and all that well worth watching if you like that sort of thing
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 13330

Post by Dante Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:50 am

Hmm last movie i saw was Avatar. It was great in 3D and IMAX. Sick graphic and the sound was awesome. You guys and gals got to watch is in 3D and IMAX, it ant the same. Enjoy.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 am

Last movie I saw? hmmm... I would have to say that it was Sherlock Holmes.. pretty good actually..
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:45 am

Sherlock Holmes was amazing, I thought.

Im currently watching Good Burger, awesome Nickolodean movie. But the last one I saw in theatres was The Lovely Bones. It was really good, great imagery
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 pm

watched 1408 last night before i nodded off to sleep

you know the one about the writer who stays in the cursed hotel room, it was another classy stephen king based one,far more interesting than scary i found still a good film!
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:41 am

I Agree! i liked 1408 even though I watched it at a party with stupid highschool friends and didnt hear all that much it was really interesting. Not scary at all but still extremely good
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395406

Post by Ciel Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:37 am

last thing i watched was a Knights tale T....T

I love williams letter, and i miss heat WAAAA
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 am

A knights tale truly is my favorite medieval times movie, not including Lord of the Rings. Great movie, I watched the new family guy star wars spoof, "Something Something Something Dark Side"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:45 pm