Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Dark
KenTakeo
6 posters

Army of Akirame- Part One

Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7611

Army of Akirame- Part One - Page 4 Empty Re: Army of Akirame- Part One

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 am

*Hisaki looks at sanba and inaito.*

"Geez that arrancar seems very powerful.."
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Post by Dark Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:02 am

Seems like your oftly chatty my dear. Seeing as I took out your little friend *Looks over he shoulder at Dark* I guess I'll take you out too I could sense your weaker then him so this won't take long.
    *She sonidoes right infront of him and points her arm at his face then releases a massive Cero.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:07 am

*Hisaki quickly puts his sword in front of him to try to block the cero.*

"What the devil?!"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 am

Agh! Damnit Hisaki watch yourself! Go please and take Dark we dont need pointless casualties!
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:14 am

"Fire One:enkou tama level 3 3rd degree."

*He fires a green fire bullet at nemu and he shunpos to Dark.*

*He lifts dark and takes him to another area so he can treat his wounds.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 am

*Nemu sonidoed infront of him avoiding the attack.*
    Where do you think your going and especially with my little friend I haven't been able to perform a aptopsy yet. I shall add your name on the list too.
    *The arrancar released beams of Ice towards hisaki in all direction in her resurrection speed almost impossible not to get hit.*
    Don't you understand your friend is gone and you will join him!!!!
    *She appeared looking down at Hisaki and releasing a even bigger cero.*
    I'm not a weakling like the arrancar you just fought you fool your already injured your a quick kill now DIE!!!.
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 am

"Ban....crap i forgot i cant do that anymore..."

*Hisaki seen all the attacks heading for him.*

"Fire Four:Kasai ken level3 3rd degree!"

*Hisaki coughed up blood this attack took alot of his energy.*

*Dark and Hisaki were in a sphere made of green fire and the sphere expanded to melt the ice beams and destroy the cero.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 am

Foolish mistake your friend here used something similar to this but much stronger yet it fell. Good bye.
    *She pointed both of her weapon arms at Hisaki and released the blow which finished off Dark the friza cero. The cero infused with iced rapidly proceeded towards hisaki.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:40 am

*As sanba yelled he gave away his position to Inaito. Inaito saw where he was and sonidod under a tree branch and grabbed the entire branch, pulling it down to the ground and punching it to the ground. As he released it he saw Sanba bleeding with the rubble, he had apparently won the battle*

Hahaha see Vizard! There's no way you could ever stand up to my might!

*Inaito looked over saw Aideo in a release form, fighting this small clan's strongest member. He had a look of anger upon his face. Aideo had deceived him and their lord Akirame by hiding his release from them. Inaito was about to sonido as he saw the vizard move in the rubble then the vizard had simply vanished yet again. Inaito yelled in frustration, he had spent too much tim with this little pest*

*sanba couldn't stand this arrancar any longer it would seem that he must use his bankai and finish this battle. His comrades were being annihilated by this group. He yelled "Makai!" and he was shrouded with darkness, when it cleared he had black armor on and his reiatsu was a crazy amount. He shunpod behind Inaito and punched through his chest. This was surely a fatal blow, he had punctured a lung. Sanba then yelled Kurayami and his arm turned to a black abyss like appearance. Five black whip like objects shot out from his arm. It utterly destroyed Inaito*

We're done here

*Sanba took his arm out and shunpod in the direction of Dark and Hisaki*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 am

"Sorry Dark but you will not die here"

*He grabbed Dark and threw him at a tree where he can safetly land on top of it's leaves.*

"Time for my kasai shunpo."

*He uses kasai shunpo a shunpo that leaves a fire clone to get hit by the attack. he lands out of the cero's way and looks at nemu.*

"Ice huh?"

*He releases reiatsu that is at a captain's level.*

"Don't get cocky your just lucky that i can't use bankai anymore..... fire Three:kasai tori level 3 3rd degree.*

*A giant green fire bird flies toward nemu to eat her.*

*Hisaki coughs up more blood.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 am

*Seeing that Sanba was in bankai he was extremely fast, he went to Dark and looked at his wounds, it seemed he was on the brink of death. It's too bad that he's our head healer and hes injured, maybe Dessi can help. He picked Dark up and shunpod over to where Dessi was standing. He placed Dark on the ground*

Hey dessi, can you please heal him quickly, I dont know how much time he has left......

*Sanba turned and vanished, appearing again at Hisaki's side. He had to get Hisaki out of here, he was using up too much reiatsu, and it was killing him everytime he pushed the limit*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am

*Hisaki notices sanba while he was breathing heavly.*

"sanba isnt it weird how life is? 1000 years ago i would have killed her by now."

*He gathered more reiatsu that it looked like fire around him.*

*He coughed up more blood.*

"fire One:Enkou tama level3 3rd degree...hollow style."

*He put his mask on and fired a dark green fire bullet at nemu since he knew the bird would absorb the attack to get stronger.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:00 pm

She appearedright next to hisaki both her hands nearly touching his chest she released another massive cero this one at such a close range would never miss. She smiled* Your friend was stronger then you and he fell shinigami and very weird that you have reitsu left to fight after fighting the other arrancar. Your friend didn't use his mask like you all did why is that.

*Dark was now in his Inner world on the ground bleeding. He layer there motionless as his hollow approched him.
    Didnt I tell you that if I saw any weakness I would take over perfect example.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:07 pm

(OOC: I used my mask b4 i used bankai against Inaito, if ur talkin bout me)

*Sanba was taken aback by this arrancars speed. He didnt see the attack coming. He was still in bankai as he swung his zanpakto at the arrancar, simply trying toget it away from Hisakis body*

Nemu is it? I think it's time I end this little party, it seems that i've utterly destroyed your leader. What chance do you think you have compared to him?
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 pm

*The cero still about to strike hisaki. Nemu jumped back avoiding the attack by Sanba.*

Its funny you should say that he was not my leader. My leader is far more powerful then him intact there are a few left far more powerful then us.
    *Looks over at the kid.*
    You see the little boy he is far more powerfulthen the one you have defeated. You ask why I think I have a chance of winning meanwhile you took the "Strongest one out." simple because unlike the rest of the arrancars I have
    SEGUNDA RESURRECTION MATA TODOS ASESINO DIABLO FRIO!!
    *The pressure in the air changed massively and the NEMU was Gone. Seconds later a new formed of her appeared behind Hisaki again she was far quicker. It seemed like her body was totally protected by some sort of armor like on her arms. Her eyes changed from green to blue her blonde hair first in a neat form was now loose and long. Her mask piece was gone and her face was clear. She smiled as she was inches bigger now with her right hand now longer she attempted to slice hisaki at a amazing speed. With her left she released a massive Cero at Sanba.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 pm

*Sanba smirked as Nemu let out the blast, he raised his arm and let out a cero of his own. It was black and matched Nemu's in size, as the blasts met they canceled each other out*

It seems that you were still weaker than the one I just killed and my leader is taking care of the other. You have no chance, I haven't even shown my true power. So seriously, it seems you are out of options now. I can feel your reiatsu dwindling. Let's finish this............

*Sanba shunpos in froont of Hisaki and throws him far into the woods. Sanba then throws an extremely fast combination of punches at the arrancar, at least 25 punches. Black rain begins to fall all around everyone fighting, this rain makes all peoples movements slower except for its user*

(OOC:Dark lets try and stay with Ken's storyline cuz he worked hard on it. Inaito was second strongest out of the group and nobody knew that Aideo even had a release. So your arrancar shouldn't be so strong)
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:34 am

OOC:got it sorry just giving a twist to what I'm goin to do next (hollow erupts)

I believe you are right
    *Dodges the attacks and gets on high ground.*
    The ice on your hands from blocking my attacks they drain reitsu and add to mine this is so for this special attack. This is the end of you and all your friends.
    *Spiritual pressure gathers up above Nemu and seconds later a masassivly large blue blast (like the spirit bomb) Nemu smiled and thrusted her arms forward as the Ball rushed fron and into the ground. A roar was heard from the the attack as smoke was everywhere. Nemu laughed and turned to walk away but then stopped her eyes widen in shocked as a spiritual pressure field the air.*

*As the smoke cleared there was a dome shielding Sanba and in the middle of the dome stood Dark mask on and his body bigger and almost like a armor over it. He stood there motionless for a few seconds then appeared Behind Nemu and slashed at her back. She spun around and was strucked as her arm. Her weapon right arm fell.*
    No impossible agh I....I killed you....

*Dark now in hollow form swung his blade releasing a massive fire blast never seen before sending nemu on to the ground. She stood up slowly her body in flames.*

What what are you you monster I won't lose to you
    *She releases all her reitsu into her cero.*

*Dark shunpoed right into her cero and slashed it in half. He stood infront of her as he sonidoed attempting to run. Dark appeared Infront of her and stabbed her in the chest the zanpakuto stood insideof her as she jumped back into the air. Dark slowly lifted his hand and a massive cero ripped out as it it nemu yelled in pain. The smoke cleared and Dark was now holding his zanpakuto. He shunpoed to Sanba and attempted to slash his chest.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:25 am

*Sanba caught the blade with his hand holdong the blade edge. It didnt cut him because he was still in the armor from bankai. He punched Dark's mask, shattering it completely. This would cause Dark to return to a normal state*

Agh...... at least the arrancar is gone
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 am

*Darks mask shatters and his body drops to it's knees then flat on the ground and the bleeding starts again. The hole in his chest was bigger now for some reason.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:44 am

Damnit, he's hurt again.......at least everyone won their battles so far. I'd better take these two back to the hideout

*Sanba picks up Dark and throws him over his shoulder, he then shunpos to Hiaski and throws him over the other shoulder. As he makes his way to Dessi his bankai dissappates and he is bleeding just above his left eye as well as his left arm. Small cuts but nothing big. He shunpos to Dessi awaiting her opinion on what they should do with Hisaki and Dark*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 am

I saved your stinking friends from this one but I won't next time if there is a next one you weakling. Your at the point of death you idiot don't you get it if you die so do I so don't DIE

The embers of my flames will Keep his wound at ease but they are not to fully heal him. He won't die as long as he is treated immidiatly. If his reitsu wasn't all gone my embers would of been able to stop the bleeding and at least keep him breathing but it's too late. His comrades better hurry or he will die and so will us.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 am

Reihai #17 Fukai kizu seru saisei! 深い傷

*Sanba says this while holding his hands over Dark's wounds*

I'm not great at this type of thing but this should stop the bleeding and close the wounds, there may be internal bleeding but I think Dessi will have to deal with it then. Now for Hisaki it seems he has some burn wounds and a few cuts. I think he is mostly damaged from exhaustion and some small wounds. I will take it upon myself to take these two back to the infirmary. Dessi you should stay and fight with Ken and Haji seeing as you are at full power.

*Sanba takes Hisaki and Dark again and shunpos towards the hideoout, being sure to keep his reiatsu at a low level so that nobody would follow*

~I will continue in the infirmary~
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 pm

"Such Violent outbursts will avail you nothing..."

*Haji spoke aloud to the enraged Arrancar*

"SHUT UP D--- YOU!!!"

*Fueled by his lust for the end and the piercing pain of his anger, Nine rushed with his full force at Haji, wailing away at him with his blades.

Haji continued to parry his onslaught, but as the tree branch snapped a little more, his attention was drawn away. Pure carelessness on his part.

Seizing the moment, Nine slashed Haji from his blind spot on his right side.

The shot cut into his flesh, though not severely enough to affect much, but still giving Nine a sense of accomplishment.

The two continued to strike at each other, Haji incorporating his speed in directing his slashes at Nine.

For some time these two beast wailed and cut each other, matching speed for speed.

Infuriated at his inability to get any clean kill shots in, Nine broke off from his attack on Haji and began to rush around the outer parameter of the clearing, grabbing stones, broken tree limbs; whatever he could lay his hands on, and tossing them at Haji.

realizing the stupidity of trying to leap at these head on, Haji chose instead to quickly weave around, while drawing his blade in close, like a butterfly style, to help deflect some of the projectiles.

But then it happened; a portion of a destroyed tree nailed Haji in his left side forcing him back several feet.

It was a painful shot, but still, not enough to take the captain off of his feet.

Taking several moments to regain his composure, a mistake that would surely haunt Nine for allowing, Haji returned to his feet holding his blade in his left hand.

With a quick swipe he wiped it forward as if challenging the arrancar to return his gesture.

Nine's mind was racing. He could think of nothing else to do against this odd opponent. Rage boiled over in his anxious mind like a cauldron ready to burst it's lid over and open fire.

Nine became so wound up in his tension, that he once again began slamming his fists into his surroundings before finally saying:*

"ENOUGH!!! THIS ENDS HERE AND NOW!!!"

*hunching forward and slamming his fist into the ground, Nine began straining to raise his spirit pressure more.

Little by little it increased to the point where it could rise no more.

Noticing this, Haji said*

"It's no use... You have reached your limit...
    A sad thing really... But you are right this ends now..."

*Nine quickly retorted:*

"Then you finally intend to show your Bankai then!?"

"No..."

"Then how does it end!?"

"Like this..."

*holding his sword in front of him in his left hand, Haji raised his right hand to his face and drew his hand across it at an angle, from upper left to lower right.

In that instance everything seemed different... Nine could not understand...

Once he finished his Zanpakuto, seemed to shatter; forming a glowing caccoon of spiritual energy around him with such force, even the mighty arrancar held his breath...

After several moments, the glow subsided; slowly it revealed what was beneath:

Where Haji stood was a figure of solid ebony; yet this was but a glance:
    In fact, the darkness covering the figure seemed to be alive, like a shadow moving, or at least the illusion of it. In fact the light of the moon was simply reflecting off of the bone armor which cover His body completely.

Where Haji's face had been now had become an eerie sight; one that even chilled the blood of the arrancar watching on in disbelief.

The mask covering Haji's face, though still black, had streaks of gold upon it, and a frozen smile; a smile that revealed fangs..

On the top two horns protruded forth..befitting his appearance.

Spoiler:

On his hands were the broken shards of his Zanpakuto. They had fused themselves with his fingers, creating long sharp claw blades.

His body hunched forward slightly, yet every bit of his 7 feet frame was there.

The Majin had been released, and all Nine could do was look on...

With utter disbelief Nine stuttered*

"I have these beings of hollow and shinigami know as vizards before... but you seem odd somehow... What under the heavens are?

*A voice arose in answer, yet it was clearly not that of Haji. And all the while, the mouth of the mask never moved*

"Trust me; It is not of the heavens... I am that part of Haji that has always been; through the blood of Tedorigawa, the carnage and death of Sekigahara and beyond even life itself into this one... I am the drive of his warrior nature, the lust to consume all in the fires of war; I earned him his nickname, thus I take it as my own; Majin..."

*bewildered and at a loss of words, Nine rushed towards Majin, partly out of fury, partly out of fear.

Only as his arrived, his blade went right through it's target; which faded from view like mist.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pressure in the center of his back, the a violent push as a hand appeared through his chest.

Craning his head to look back, the hand was quickly removed.

struggling to turn as his blood poured he was too slow; for the hand struck through his chest this time; but did not come out the back.

Instead, he felt something inside of himself; moving; only then did the unspeakable truth become clear; Majin's hand was holding tight to his heart!

while the blood poured and the fear rose in his eyes, Nine could do nothing.

Slowly he felt himself being absorbed; his reitsu being drained into the hands which gripped him.

Majin took his free hand and lifted the arrancars head up by the chin saying*

"Do not worry; what you contribute will be placed into good use; for it will live on as power inside of Haji and I..."

*Unable to even utter a syllable, Nine's body began to turn to dust, as the spirit energy was absorbed into Majin/Haji.

As Nine was disappearing, The armor and mask of Haji's began to disappear; leaving it only on his shoulders and arms, as it faded...

"What is happeneing?"

"You are dying..."

"How could I have lost?"

"You lost before you even started; This whole time I did not beat you as much as you defeated yourself... Your anger and anxiousness were your undoing.. You could not think calmly..."

"What Happens now?"

"I do not know..."

"will it be painful?"

"I cannot say..."

"so I see..."

*and with that Nine spoke no more. His body became no more then dust in Haji's hands, now having been completed returned to his own.

The sand sifted through the fingers of his left hand, like an hourglass to the ground.

Holding out his right hand there was a snap in the air, and slowly his Haori fell to the ground, landing on his right arm, as teh last of Nine's dust fell to the ground.

Throwing it over his shoulder, Haji returned his blade to it's saya and sighed..

Slowly he walked out of the clearing towards the direction of the explosion of reitsu he had been seeking, as it became more and more powerful...

Putting his haori back on, he shunpoed off, leaving the clearing behind...*

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:11 pm

(OOC: Yes Haji, im glad you took part in this. You've shown us a little of your characters past and future, i hope you stay at least a little active with the vizards because it always great with you around)
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 am

(OOC: I'm going to make this my only post on the matter, since I don't want to spam up this thread, but I thank you very much. Do not worry, I intend to stay very active in this division and it's rp's, as I see it as a second home for me, just as all of you are welcome whenever you want in the 7th. Now, let us continue :) )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:36 pm