Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Army of Akirame: Mission briefing and HQ base

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Army of Akirame: Mission briefing and HQ base Empty Army of Akirame: Mission briefing and HQ base

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:25 pm

*Through the sound system of the briefing room a recorded voice message plays*

"I am going to issue orders from here for anyone that wishes to join me in this mission.

I am currently in the field, but I have a communicator on me so I will be in touch with the base here often. Ok, here is where we are:

Currently it has come to the attention of CC46 that a disturbance of significant proportions is occurring in the living world; specifically in and around the area designated as "Vizard City". In an attempt to gain insight into the situation, I have been order to lead the 7th in to ascertain the situation.

At the moment nothing is known, but as I have said before in this recorded message, I have already left for the field, so things may in fact be changing as you listen to this. Any of you that wish to assist me in this effort, please report here immediately and wait for my contact. I will assign orders to you to and get you out here in the field.

Until then my beloved divisioners, Godspeed.

Haji"

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Army of Akirame: Mission briefing and HQ base Empty Re: Army of Akirame: Mission briefing and HQ base

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 am

Name: [Shun Nasigawa]
    Sex: Male
    Sword: Kageshiro

I wish to participate in this event with you Taicho Haji. 3
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Army of Akirame: Mission briefing and HQ base Empty Re: Army of Akirame: Mission briefing and HQ base

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:51 am

(OOC:Not to butt in the 7th's threads and stuff but the 1st part of the mission is nearly over and Ken will probaly be putting the next part up soon. If you would like to look over whats happened so far then I would go to the Vizard event section and check out stuff there, just so you're up to date)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 am

Fine then, i won't partake in this mission then. I won't..nvm
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:23 pm

(OOC: are you ok Suzu? All he meant was that part one of the event had ended, but part 2 will pick up where we left off. Honestly, I didn't expect anyone to join up with me until the 2nd part anyway, since you are the first to voluteer, and it was drawing to a close.

If you still want to participate, this is the place to do it! If you would like to get brought up to speed as to what has happened in the first part of this event, post back here, and I'll give you all the details you need to jump right in. I really hope you get excited about doing this, because I really want more of the 7th to become involved in the event. I'll be waiting here for you if you want to join in. Haji... )
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Sorry Taicho. Something has been up with me lately. I feel like something inside me is trying to come out. >.> I have also been depressed since i got back from the hospital.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 am

(OOC: It's understandable suzu; you don't have to apologize.
    I just wanted to know if you were ok.

None-the-less, if you are feeling up to it, we can work on bringing you into the rp. I'm going to discuss that with you in HQ before coming here. :) )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:39 pm