Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Dark
KenTakeo
6 posters

Army of Akirame- Part One

Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Army of Akirame- Part One - Page 2 Empty Re: Army of Akirame- Part One

Post by Dark Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 pm

*The field became ignited in flames as Dark entered shikai. *
    Consume
    *The flames sprouted at all the arrancars on the field.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:00 pm

(OOC: can someone else please control some of the arrancar because i'm only supposed to do Inaito and its hard running 4 ppl. Dark u should take one.)
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 am

OOC:Ill get the one attacking me then.

*As the blast flung one arrancar back the other one sonido toward sanba. The Frmale arrancar stood up as the flames began to surround her body. He unseathed her zanpakuto slashing away re flames. She sonidos near dark attempting to slash him.
    Conjela su querpo Y matalo assesino (Freeze his body and kill him assasin))

*There was a freezing wind blowing pushing dark back. Dark looked up as the tall blonde arrancar changed. There was no zanpakuto anymore and the arrancars right arm was now a large spiky thick shield and where the hand should of been a blade popped out. She looked at him and pointed the blade at him,as she did a beam was released from it. Dark shunpoed out of the way and now ontop of a building. He looked down at the place he was standing and there was a large chunk of frozen ice. He looked at her as his flames attempted to catch her again this time faster. She backed up then slashed at the flames again freezing them I'm there place. More flames lashed out at her and she did the same. She pointed the blade around the whole arena and let out the same beam freezing everything. Dark shunpoed down and looked at the frozen flames as they began to melt out. More flames began to pop out of the ground and sprouting at the arrancars.*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7611

Post by Hisaki Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:09 am

*hisaki appears where everyone is at.*

"So those are arrancar."

*He sneakes around in the trees preparing to attack the arrancar.*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:40 am

*Quietly a lone figure makes his way through the trees; as if on an evening stroll.

His figure is sheilded from view by a large black cloak which stretches to just above his sandals.

His right arm hangs loosely at his side, while his left seems buried underneath the cloak.

The figure is of a large stature, towering over the world around him, yet only a portion of his face can be seen beneath the hood of his cloak.

As if with a purpose unknown to those around him he stalks slowly through the trees; letting it appear to all as if the wind itself is his road map.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:48 am

OOC:Haji that's my costume lol

**The arrancar jumped back quickly avoiding some of the flames meanwhile others wrapped around her other arm. She pointed her weapon ark at Dark and release a large white cero. Dark shocked at the sudden attack shunpoed to the side the cero did catch a small amount of Darks left shoulder but nothing big. The arrancar sonidoed infront of Dark slashing at him. Dark brought up his zanpakuto stopping the attack. As he did the arrancar released a beam striking Dark at his shoulder. Dark jumped back he looked at his shoulder as it was nearly frozen. Embers began to fall on it slowly heat the arm up. Dark charged at the arrancar again.*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:03 am

*jumps to another tree.*

"so someone from the gotei 13 showed up huh?"

*unsheathes zanpukto and points it at Hokigo.*

"attack in 10....9....8....7....6.....5....4..."

*gathers his reiatsu then immediatley masks it so the arrancar don't sense him.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 am

*Dark looks up and stops his attack the arrancar did the same. She pointed her weapon arm towards the tree Hisaki was behind and blasted the ice beam at it.*
    HISAKI GET OUT THE WAY!!!!
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 am

*jumps out of the way and shunpos to the arrancar who tried to attack him.*

"Fire two: kasai katana level 3 3rd degree!!!"

*His sword turns into a green fire sword and he swings at the arrancar.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:47 am

*Inaito backed away from the flame and looked at Dark with a curious look on his face. He signaled for the boy arrancar to come out f hiding and double team him. Inaito then looked over to see Hokigo attacking yet another shinigami. It seemed that there was only one more subordinate and one shinigami left*

______________________________________________________________________________________

*Sanba looked around seeing that they were all matched up, though he knew that Ken and Dessi were still on their way. He then looked up at Inaito and summoned his mask*

Hey arrancar, I think its time I show you just how powerful my little group is.

*He shunpod and appeared above Inaito, swinging his zanpakto down at his right shoulder*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 am

*gathers his reiatsu*

"BURN ALL MY FOES TO THE BONE KASAI TENTEI!!"

*fire surrounds him*

"Now who wants some?"

*gets into a fighting stance.*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am

*The arrancar sonidoes above Dark and Hisaki and points down at then with the weapon arm. It absorbs reitsu and then releases a large bigger cero this time. Dark noticed the attack but it was too late to move especially with hisaki. Dark quickly pointed his zanpakuto towards the cero in seconds a large fire attack was release rapidly clashing with the cero. As they clashed they both exploded causing a black fog and sending Dark into a wall. Dark slowly got up after seconds of being down looking around. In the middle of the fog the arrancar stood staring at Dark.*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:08 am

*hisaki sees the dark fight the arrancar.*

"Hey dark! you want any help?"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:56 am

*Dark Shunpoed back.* No hisaki handle the others.
    *The female arrancar Sonidoed at Dark again slashing at him. Dark jumped back avoiding the attack he slashed forward at her. She avoided the attack and quickly released another beam at Dark. Dark duked the blast missing hum by a inch.*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:00 am

"right!"

*shunpos away from dark.*

"okay arrancar who wants to fight?!"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 am

(OOC: omg you guys are unorganized, Hiasaki you are fighting Hokigo, the tall blond guy who is really strong, Dark well you know who you're fighting. I am Inaito, I use orange letters when I control him, and I made sure you all were fighting guys ok. Aside from the two fighting you two there is the kid arrancar being controlled by Ken and the guy with two daggers. please pay attention so I dont have to repeat my self again)
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

(OOC:Thanks Sanba I was getting confused)

*Shunpos to Hokigo.*

"Hello arrancar im Hisaki and you are?"

*Gets into a fighting stance.*

(OOC:I'll be Hokigo too kay?)

"Hmph im Arranar no.12 Hokigo, make sure you remember that name when you die."

*Hokigo unsheathes his twin daggers.*
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 pm

OOC: Hey Dark, can you refer to the Arrancar by their name instead of the Arrancar. It just makes things less confusing. Thank you.///

-Aideo understood his ignorant captain's orders. He shunpo'd in front of Dark about 10 feet away with a very dull facial expression. His zanpakuto stood out as it was attached to a strap on his back-

Aideo, rank No. 14 Arrancar. You are Dark of the Vizard Clan. Your rank does not matter, I will still kill you under Lord Akirame's orders....Now that we know each other...

-Aideo said in a monotone voice. He dashed at Dark at a high velocity and pulled out his zanpakuto in the process-
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Post by KenTakeo Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm

-Ken stood and watched the battle scene from the trees still unnoticed by the Arrancar. He studied them and the boy Arrancar stood out to him. His speed was amazing and unexpected. This unpredictable Arrancar caught Ken's attention quickly. He waited to see how Dark would hold up-
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:30 am

OOC;Got it By the way is it alright for me to change nemus abbilities.

Where are my manners *The woman arrancar smiled.* I am Nemu that's all you have to know really we shall bring destruction and crush you.*The arrancar Looked at her comrade then smiled at Dark.*

I don't care who any of you are die
    *Dark swung his sword at both of them releasing a fire blast at them.*
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7139

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:13 am

Dessi had come rather late in to the bettle scene. She had felt the dark and powerful spiritual pressures from home. Eyes wide as she watched her brothers in arms fight their greatest enemies.

Arrancar's. Here?

She didn't immidately rush into battle, standing on the sidelines seeking out who required the most help. Sanba and Ken seemed to be holding out just fine. Dark, she would leave him be, but Hisaki might need a hand...She paused, feeling more spiritual pressures that didnt add up. Unsheathing her sword.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 am

*Continuing to make his way through the trees, The figure looks up in the direction of someone, hidden from view.

At once he recognizes the familiar reitsu, but says nothing.

Instead he continues to push on forward, searching out his quarry.*

(OOC: I'm making this post short because I want to ask, if anyone is not playing as Nine-sishen No. 13, I would like to play as that arrancar in a duel with myself, if there are no objections)
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:55 am

(OOC: Haji yes you may control Nine-shien I will change it)

*Inaito sees the slash at his shoulder and simply catches the blade with two fingers, avoiding the blade edge completely. He then spins and kicks Sanba in the ribs launching him into a couple trees*

Is this all you got weakling?

*Sanba looks up as the smoke clears, he was flabbergasted by Inaito's speed. He picked up his sword and shunpod behind him attempting to kick him in the head*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 am

*Hokigo sonidoes to Hisaki and swings his sword at him.*

*Hisaki sees this attack and blocks him with his zanpkuto.*

"Nice attack Hokigo but you lack speed.*

*Hokigo sonidoes away from Hisaki.*

"Your quite skilled but i am more sklled you will die here."

"Why don't you say that after you kill me hmm?"

*They both gather their reiatsu and sonido and shunpo at each other and swing their zanpkuto at each other.*

{KLANG!}
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:48 am

*As the new arrival makes his way through the trees, he arrives upon a clearing several meters across. The air circulating through this area smells stale, as if it has lain protected for some time.

With his sense in check the figure begins to step from the wood line, but something stops him; some would call it sixth sense, others a vibe; but none-the-less it brings him to a halt.

Raising his hood slightly to allow his eyes to take in the surrounding area more clearly, the man begins to look from left to right, as if his keen mind as tracked its pry to this hidden alcove.

All at once there came a low humming sound that seemed to be far off, yet increasing as if something were heading for his point.
    Every muscle in his body tensed up as the anticipation became so thick, one felt as if it were choking the life out of the very woods themselves.
    Suddenly the sound stopped.

To his right a blur shot from the tree line heading straight for him, moving entirely too fast to make out a visual of it.

The figure stood stanchly, awaiting his newly arrived guest.

Within seconds of the blur making contact with him, the figure shrugged off the left side of his cloak, revealing his hidden left arm; which held a katanna.
    Almost on command the blur smashed into him, and as it did, with a single fluid stroke, the figure repealed it with a stroke upwards; slashing from left to right.

As the blur made contact it stopped, revealing a very large man with gangly arms that had blades in what seemed to be attached to both forearms.
    The two figures stared at each other for a brief moment before the attacker leaped back, landing on his bare feet and stooping; much like the stance of a large gorilla.
    This stooping attacker stared with a look of confidence, albeit though, it was masking a degree of confusion. Settling back on his haunches a bit, he finally spoke.

”Well… It seems a little fly has managed to find its way into my web…
    How truly unfortunate for you that we should meet like this…”

*Hardly had his words finished then again he leaped into the fray, headlong at his opponent.
    But this time instead of striking an object, as his massive arm blades struck, they went right through his target; which seemed to fade into mist.

Quickly he spun on his heels looking back at where he had started from and saw the figure standing there, quietly watching him.
    Again he spoke*

”So… My little fly can move… You are no ordinary fly are you?

* The cloaked figure simply stood for a moment before speaking his retort*

”No… I suppose I am not…
    But then again, to move as slow as you, you are no ordinary spider are you?”

*The man’s comments enraged Nine to the point of over loading; yet even in his passion driven mind he knew better than to take the strangers comment to lightly*

”Very well then… You seem to have some guts so I will tell you who I am so that you will know your executioner. My name is Nine-Shien and I am Numero 13…
    Now that I have said that, who might you be?”

*reaching up with his free right hand, the figure grasped the hood over his face and slid it back, revealing himself for the first time since his arrival, before saying*

”My name is Hajime Yukimura; and that is all you will need to know…”

”Oh really? I will say that’s more than I even care to know, but I’ll bite…”

”What you want or care is of little relevance… Names; images; none of this will matter to you in the end… Only the darkness before your eyes will be your compainion…”

”Oh; and why is that? Do you know someone who can do this?”

”Once you revealed yourself it was already done… You have sought it and I bring it to you; Makurayami… The Absence of light; the total darkness...
    And I will consume you...”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:30 pm