Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Bleach New Arc! Gotei 13 Invading Army arc

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Bleach New Arc! Gotei 13 Invading Army arc Empty Bleach New Arc! Gotei 13 Invading Army arc

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 am

Episode 317: "Unusual Incident in Seireitei?! Gotei 13 Invading Army Arc!"
    Synopsis:
    Spoiler:

Sounds like another good idea originally done on BD to me, BD had a invasion if i'm correct of the gotei. I swear, as some have said which is fake lol, that Kubo comes on here!
    {Refers back to the olden days}
    I'm a spy working for Kubo hehe, it was during the Zanpakto Rebellion arc, i had something just like it just before it came up XD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Bleach New Arc! Gotei 13 Invading Army arc Empty Re: Bleach New Arc! Gotei 13 Invading Army arc

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:45 pm

It's about time, I was getting tired of all the random filler. It seems pretty interesting, hopefully it will be more entertaining than the manga right now.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Bleach New Arc! Gotei 13 Invading Army arc Empty Re: Bleach New Arc! Gotei 13 Invading Army arc

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:54 am

The current filler is leading up to the Fullbring as i sufficed since it talks about Ichigo losing his powers, but in a pace and not like BOOM, no powers and crap.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 am

Yeah, I was wondering what they would do with that. I like how they're pacing his power loss, so they can gradually sift into the fullbring arc.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:27 pm

I can't wait to see how they do it if they do do the Fullbring saga. I'm extatic at this new arc though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:55 pm