Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Dark
KenTakeo
6 posters

Army of Akirame- Part One

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Army of Akirame- Part One - Page 3 Empty Re: Army of Akirame- Part One

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 am

*Inaito blocked the kick with his left hand, then grabbing hool of Sanbas leg he opened his mouth wide, only to let out a huge red cero*

Ahahahahaha weakling! Who's next?!

*Sanba was smashed into the ground by the cero, he was definately slipping up against this guy. It was time to show this guy what Vizards are made of. He got up, as the dust cleared his mask was on and he was unscathed by the cero. He vanished and appeared in front of Inaito, squeezing his neck. He the whipped out his zanpakto and in the process left a huge slash on Inaito's chest*
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 32680

Post by Dark Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:19 pm

*The arrancar now known as nemu froze the attack on it's release. Dark backed up a bit noticing the new arrancar smile at him as Nemu jut stared at him. Dark shunpoed past the arrancar and clajes with Nemu they both stood still for a moment.*
    Shield or erupt Kasai
    *Flames surrounded the two and incaged them in a dome of flames.*
    now it's just you and me I'll handle your friend in a minute.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Post by KenTakeo Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 pm

-Aideo was a little shocked at the unexpected dome of flames that the Vizard summoned. Although, he didn't care. He raised up his right hand and calmly said...-

Cero..

-A dark blue Cero was released. It was half as wide as the dome heading towards it-

-Ken's eyes opened wider as he saw the Aideo's Cero heading towards the dome. He was shocked that he didn't care that his fellow Arrancar was in there and yet he still tried to blow the whole thing away. Ken pulled his hands out of his pockets and flash stepped in front of the Cero. He pulled out his Zanpakuto and performed his Shikai. A razor sharp wave made of blue flames was released from his Zanpakuto dissolving Aideo's Cero. His eyes were angry and the iris in his eyes were clear blue. He let down his Zapnakuto to his side slowly, not saying a word-

-Aideo saw his Cero be removed by a single slash from this Shinigami. He was shocked yet again, but he did not show his emotions as he never does-

Who are you Soul Reaper?
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 7611

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 am

*Hisaki and Hokigo are swinging at each other but they both just block each other's attacks.*

"Your getting quicker Hokigo but i can go faster as well."

*Hisaki shunpos infront of hokigo and kicks him in the stomach.*

*hokigo gets pushed back alittle while blood came out of his mouth.*

"That's it your ticking me off time for me to get serious."

*Hokigo charges a yellow cero and fires it at Hisaki.*

"Thinking:Crap its coming too fast and I don't know how to block a cero!! "

*Hisaki gets hit by the cero and there is a huge explosion.*

{BOOM!}
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:16 am

-Ken never took his eyes off him and still had an angry facial expression. He stood in front of Dark's fire force field-

Ken Takeo. Vizard Clan leader. And who are you Arrancar?

-Aideo seemed bored yet annoyed. He yawned-

Aideo Numero 14 Arrancar, unfortunately.

You say unfortunately. Why?

-Aideo seemed even more bothered-

Never mind Vizard. WHat can you even do, when you can't even defeat me.

-He raised his reiatsu and dashed at Ken. Right before he got to contact with Ken he shunpo'd behind him and slashed at him with his Zanpakuto. He was above ground slightly higher than Ken-

-Ken's eyes widened as took on a shock. Aideo's speed was impressive especially for his Arrancar rank. He saw Aideo's movements and turned around blocking the attack with his Zanpakuto-

How do you have this speed when you are merely a rank 14?
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:31 am

*The smoke cleared and Hisaki was standing there with blood dripping from his forehead and smoke coming from him.*

'Thank god that cero wasnt at full power."

"Tell me who are you exactly?"

*Hisaki look at Hokigo.*

"I'm a vizard Hisaki Bara my rank is no.9 and your lucky i accidently took my sword out of shikai but....."

*Hisaki gathers so much of his reiatsu that you can see it's red color.*

"BURN ALL MY FOES TO THEBONE KASAI TENTEI!"

*Hisaki's sword goes into shikai.*

"Fire two:Kasai katana regular level."

*Hisaki shunpos to Hokigo and swings his sword at him and slashes him across the chest.*

"What the heck!?"

*Hokigo sonidoes away and looks at Hisaki.*

"I have underestimated you ,you have great power but i will win."

*They both run up to each other and swing their swords and stab each other in the stomach.*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:58 am

As Inaito was took the slash across the chest from his foe, he looked up and backflipped, landing on a branch. He started to bounce as if he was boxing*

Ha! Nice move! But i'm taking you out for good now!

*His smile grew wider as he vansihed, he appeared above Sanba with his hands clenched apparently trying to hit Sanba with a hammer slam. He was just above his opponent when his foe shunpod out of sight. Inaito looked around in a shocked fashion. He then stopped sat down and closed his eyes, as if he was meditating*

*The arrancar had no idea where sanba had vanished to. He was underground waiting for his opponent to step down from the tree. He coiuldnt see but he could feel Inaito's reiatsu, it was sharply dropping out of sight, he soon couldnt sense it at all. When suddenly the ground around him crumbled and he was being pulled out of the ground by Inaito. He was shocked and trapped, Inaito had him in a solid grip*

*As Inaito held the vizard in the air he began to open his mouth, a faint green light could be seen from his mouth. It quickly grew larger and before anyone knew it Inaito had shot a gran rey cero from his mouth, hitting Sanba directly. As the Vizard was hit, Inaito saw darkness cover the vizards face and his eyes turned yellow. The vizard was slammed through several trees before he hit the ground. Inaito stood looking at the rubble straight on. the vizard's reiatsu vanished and before Inaito knew it he had a zanpakto through his right shoulder*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:32 am

*Both Hisaki and Hokigo are just standing their, with swords through their stomachs and their blood dripping from their wounds and mouthes.*

"Crap this hurts like heck and his sword is on fire so it's burning away my insides gack!"

*Hokigo coughs up more blood and sonidoes away and catches his breath.*

*Hisaki coughs up blood too.*

"I won't lose here!!"

*Hisaki shunpos to Hokigo and kicks him in the face.*

"Ugh!?"

*Hokigo gets pushed back while blood comes from his mouth and has a bruise on his face.*

"Ha!"

"That's it!"

*Hokigo sonidoes in front of Hisaki and swings both his daggers and slices Hisaki across the chest with them.*

*Hisaki has two wounds on his chest that look like a big X on his torso.*

"No...way..."

*Blood comes out of Hisaki's mouh and wounds as he falls to he ground.*

{BOOOOM!}
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 am

*Nemu smiled at dark and pointed her large arm at him releasing a beam at him. Right after the beam was released she shunpoed forward cornering Dark

Burn!!
    *Dark released a fire blast taking out the beam. He noticed nemu behind him and turned around blocking her attack. He pulled back as the flames around him dashed at Nemu. Dark still serious pointed his zanpakuto at nemu and released another fire blast at the arrancar.*

Nemu Froze the Flames before they hit but the attack caught her and sent her flying into the dome fire wall. Once she hit it she schreeched as the flames of the dome burnt her back.*
    You miserable *Agh* Who are you
    *She points her arm again and smiles as a large cero lashed out. As the cero hit a roar was heard and Dark appeared walking out of the dust.*
    What!! It hit you directly this isn't possible!

My name is non of your concern unlike the others I won't reveal my name or my rank. Just know I will be the last being you fight because I will kill you. You also ask how I avoided the cero simple we are inside it dome correct. The Dome is used to protect me so when it senses a attack it creates a fire wall around me and saved me from the attack. Now you will perish.
    *Dark shunpoed to Nemu and slashed down at her. His eyes widen as nemu appeared to not be there and a cold feeling hit his back sending him flying.*

Shut up you talk too much
    *Nemu stood behind Dark smiling and pointed the ark at him as he hit the ground.*
    Friza con tu cero.
    *A massive cero was released and rocketed at the fallen Dark.*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm

"So... You intend to consume me... Now that I think will be an interesting achievement..."

*Having finished his words, Nine began to stalk forward at Haji.

Though close to the same height and size, the two men began to circle one another as wild beasts, both eying a single piece of meat.

Nine, being driven too much by his emotions, rushed at Haji with full force; slashing from the left and right with both of his arm blades.

Haji was impressed with the speed with which his opponent moved, as he parried the blows being struck at his body.

His parry was not an attempt to block the shots, but to simply deflect them slightly, as to prevent them from making contact with his body directly.

the screech and grind of metal could be heard throughout the woods, as the sound carried on the wind.

For several minutes these two monsters traded blows with one another before Haji finally saw his moment.

Nine Swung his left arm at Haji, to which haji blocked by turning his wrist and pressing his blade forward, with the tip angled down.

In reaction to this Nine followed his strike with his left with a quick blow from his right blade.
    To counter this move, Haji pulled back on his blade, moving the sword in a semi-circular motion like pushing down a lever, bringing it on top of the strike from the right arm.

Seizing the advantage, Haji brought his left hand from the underside of his blade's grip and grabbed the handle; releasing with his right and and switching his grip. It only took a matter of milliseconds.

With his left hand now on the blade he continued the circular revolution of the blade by pulling it to his left side.

As the tip rose it pushed Nine's left hand over his right, forcing him into a position that crossed his arms.

At the very moment Nine was off balance, Haji swung his free hand up and grabbed Nine's face in a grip like a vise. With his hand on Nine's face Haji spoke: *

"Hadō 54: Haien..."

*Inside of Haji's hand, a purple glow began to build.
    Sensing something dangerously wrong, and realizing his opponent moved one step to fast, Nine reacted in the only way he could, by opening his mouth.*

"Cero..."

*The two blasts collided with one another; two unstoppable forces colliding with one another.

A sharp bright blast lit up the night as the force of the blast sent both combatants sliding backwards from one another, about 22 meters.

Nine stood breathing heavy; his mind racing..

For a moment he thought to himself: *

~ Now I see... ~

*Standing across from him he now realized was a captain of the Gotei 13.

The blast having blown Haji's cloak to shreds, he stood with his blade angled out and down in his left hand, and revealing his sleeveless Haori*

"Now I see little fly... You are one of them...

Now I like that coat of yours; maybe I should take it..."

*with his usual lack of emotion Haji returned his blade to it's saya as if bored.

Having finished this, he removed his Haori and held it in his right hand.

Confused by his actions, Nine said: *

"So... You are just going to give it to me? Ok; I accept.. But you will still die..."

*as soon as Nine finished Speaking Haji Tossed his Haori up on a tree branch that hung High in the air on his right.

The Haori caught on the branch and hung there; blowing gently in the light breeze.

Raising his hand Haji point his finger at the branch and said:*

"Hadō 4: Byakurai..."

*At once a small bolt of lighting shot from his finger and struck across the branch, cutting a gash 1/4 of the way through the branch, causing it to sag a bit under the strain of the Haori's weight.

Though he did not show it, this action through Nine for a loop. He could not understand what the Captain's intention here may be.

Sensing this, though not seeing it, Haji spoke again*

"You want this piece of cloth as a trophy; Then play a game with me:
    If you can defeat me before this Haori falls to the ground; It's yours..."

*Nine responded:*

"Ok.. I'm in... But what do you get if you defeat me?"

*looking at Nine with a cold stare that pierced to his soul, Haji replied: *

"If you lose; Makurayami Gets your soul..."
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 pm

*The smoke clears and Hisaki is kneeling there with his black jacket completley gone and blood stains and rips in his white collared shirt and cuts and bruises on his face.*

"huff huff huff ugh! that was quite a attack!"

*Looks at the X mark on his torso and sees the blood coming out.*

"So your still alive huh vizard? looks like a cero shall finish you"

*Hisaki angrily looks at Hokigo and puts his hand over his face.*

*Hokigo charges a powerful yellow cero.*

"Time to die!!!"

*Hokigo fires the cero at Hisaki.*

{VOOM!}

*Hisaki looks at the incoming cero and puts his mask on and points his sword at the cero.*

"Fire One:Enkou Tama! level3,3rd degree hollow style!"

*Hisaki fires a giant dark green fire bullet at the cero.*

{KA-BOOOOOOOM!!}

*There is a huge exlplosion in the air.*

*Hisaki shoots out of the smoke heading for Hokigo and slices his shoulder.*

"Gah? what the devil????"

*Hisaki swings his sword and Hokigo blocks it.*

"Not so fast!"

*Hisaki releases his reiatsu.*

"gah so strong cant block the attack!"

*Hisaki slices the sword out of Hokigo's right hand and slices him across the chest.*

*Hokigo gets pushed back as blood comes out of his wound and mouth.*

"You son of a..."

*Hokigo sonidoes to Hisaki and stabs him in the middle of his chest.*

"Hah! take that!"

*Hisaki coughs up blood.*

"Do you like pain?"

"What? of course not idiot why?"

"Because a enkou tama at this range will painlessly kill you."

*Hisaki puts his sword sideways on the base of Hokigo's neck.*

"Fire One:*cough* Enkou Tama Fire 3,3rd degree....*cough*hollow style."

*Hisaki fires a dark green fire bullet at Hokigo.*

"GAAAAH!?!?"

{BOOOOM!!}

*Everything behind Hokigo get destroyed.*

*Hokigo is laying there in the middle of the smoke....dead*

"Thank god he didn't have a release...."

*Hisaki coughs up alot of blood and blood comes out of his wound too,as he falls to one knee trying to catch his breath while his mask breaks.*

"He was powerful if i didn't have my hollow under control i'd be dead now are the arrancars in this group way more powerful than this guy? if so we're in big trouble ken."

*Hisaki then looks shocked.*

"i may be scared and these guys will kill me if they have the chance.."

*Hisaki stands up.*

"But i can't abandon my team i shall continue to fight untill every arrancar here is dead!"
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:08 pm

*Sanba grinned as his sword was in Inaito*

Release! Kurayami!

*As soon as he said that the zanpakto turned black and seemingly fell like a rope, though still inside Inaito. Suddenly the whip-blade split into 4 directions and spread into Inaito's body, it poked holes through Inaitos chest and came out stretching to a great like a web. The attack left Inaito on the ground in a pool of his own blood*

Gotcha............

*Sanba turned and walked to Hiaski, hoping to help him retreat back to the infirmary. It seemed he defeated his arrancar*

*Inaito was left ashamed and laying in a pool of his own blood. He had been disgraced in front of all of his men. He then realized this was his fight, his ultimate fight where he had to prove his worth to all of hueco mundo, to all arrancar and hollow alike*

Dam you! How dare you treat me so insignificantly! Now you die!

*Inaito let out a huge amount of reiatsu and was covered by a green energy. Then energy burst into light and blinded everyone within seeing distance. As the light cleared, Inaito seemed to be in the form of an ape, a huge ape with a crazy amount of reiatsu*

*Sanba turned as the light that had been shed on the battle field. He had now emotion in his eyes and no feeling. When Inaito was visible he was in the form of a huge ape. Sanba didnt know if that was him but then he felt the extreme amount of reiatsu crush the area surrounding him, after all this guy was ranked tenth. He looked up again to see Inaito, mouth wide open. It seemed he was going to shoot that cer again, but in Sanbas form with his mask, theres no way a weak attack like that would phase him. He stood straight up and stuck his zanpakto in the ground awaiting the blast*

*AS Inaito prepared the attack he noticed Sanbe standing upright with no weapon, seemingly awaiting the cero. He obviously didnt know whom he was fighting with. Inaito grinned and let out a huge black and white cero, obliterating the surroundings and apparntly hitting his opponent square in the chest*
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 pm

*Hisaki seen sanba try to walk up to him*

"I will not abandon you guys these arrancar are a threat i will not leave!"

*looks around.*

"but..... who will i fight? maybe i should just stay here and out of everyones way."
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 pm

-Aideo listened to the voice of Lord Akirame's and jumped back losing contact with Ken. His face was more lively being as he was not expecting such a strong oponent-

It seems you are a lot stronger than I though. Unfortunately my relentless yet idiotic leader has ordered me to kill you now...

-Ken seemed like he was concentrating on something-

Tell me Aideo. Why is it that you seem to have hostility towards your own kind?

-Aideo seemed bored again and kept his voice at monotone-

Well, it doesnt matter if I tell you or not. So why not?....I hate the Arrancar and our leader. Even though I am stronger than most, including my dumbass captain Inaito, I am treated like a subordinate because of my appearance. They never give me a chance to show how strong I am. And when they finally did, Lord Akirame was threatened at how strong I was so he sent five of his strongest Arrancar to attack me...

He said, if I ever train to become stronger again, or defeat one of the other Arrancar, he kill me. So I am locked in his cage now. Unable to expand and explore my strength as an Arrancar... Ever since then I can't stand them. They disgust me and bore me...

-His voice wore a little happiness-

Heh, but I have secretly been training with out their knowledge of it. Training to defeat a strong oponent like you Ken.

-Ken smiled and laughed-

You are just as idiotic as the other Arrancar.

One: You will not defeat me.

Two: If you were brave and smart. You would still fight against the Arrancar. I hate the Arrancar just as much as you do. For my own reasons. But we can reach a common goal Aideo. And that is, to erase the Arrancar and Lord Akirame. If we work together, we will crush them.

-Aideo smiled faintly and put his head down for a quick few seconds. He looked at Ken and raised his Reiatsu massively-

Tell you what Vizard. If you defeat me, then I will know that you have what it takes to follow through in that ridiculous plan...

Other wise...

I might as well commit suicide.

-Aideo was preparing to transform into his released form. As his Reiatsu raised the wind blow ferociusly-
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 pm

*Hisaki sees Aiedo.*

"Whao! how can that little squirt be that powerful?! well ya cant judge a book by it's cover."

*Hisaki thinks for a bit then he yells out..*

"HEY! KEN,DO YOU WANT SOME HELP? I SENSE THAT,THAT ARRANCAR YOUR FIGHTING IS VERY POWERFUL!"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 am

*Dark got u and at an amazing speed shunpoed to Nemu and slashed at her. She quickly blocked the attack but did not noticed the dome releasing flames which caught her back. She let down her defense to freeze the flames. When she did this Dark shunpoed closer to her and slashed her down. The slash cut her right cheek and down to her waist. She flung on the ground. As the flames wrapped around her body.*

It's over arrancar your life has ended with my flames. Now Kasai devour her soul and pass judgement.

*He walked away slowly.*

You are intriguing boy

*Dark shocked at her voice.*

But I've played for too long and my lord wants me to hurry up and finish you off. So hear my rank I am Nemu No.11 Arrancar and this *Touches her right arm* is your end
    RESA(Pray) Diablo trio (Cold devil)
    *A flashing light surrounded he and made it impossible to see anything. As the flash ended everything around was in ice. Nemu stood up in the air with large white Wings her right am the same but now even the left was converted into a weapon. She stood at the top almost touching the frozen domes ceiling.*
    You have just met your end Shinigami
    *She points both of her arms at Dark and releases a cero triple the size as before. As it hit the whole dome began to collapse.*
    Adiós Shinigami.
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Desiru Seyrokuri
    Vizard
    Vizard

BD-cash : 7139

Post by Desiru Seyrokuri Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 am

She was tired of standing on the side lines, but there was little else she could do at the moment. Surveying the battles ahead, impressed by Hisaki's performance, though disappointed in such a short fight. It was when the spiritual pressure around her began to sky rocket did she become fearful for her fellow clan members. Though it looked like Ken needed help she knew he was powerful enough to handle what the Arrancar would throw at him. He was her captain after all, and she would stay nearby, but she charged in to give Sanba a hand. Of course she didnt just jump into the fray, keeping a good distance as she called out to him, inquiring if he needed assistance.

She went pale when Sanba was hit head on by the blast, a fear gripping her. The moment the smoke cleared she would rush to his side if he needed her..
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:04 am

Hisaki wrote:*Hisaki sees Aiedo.*

"Whao! how can that little squirt be that powerful?! well ya cant judge a book by it's cover."

*Hisaki thinks for a bit then he yells out..*

"HEY! KEN,DO YOU WANT SOME HELP? I SENSE THAT,THAT ARRANCAR YOUR FIGHTING IS VERY POWERFUL!"

-Ken was aware if Hisaki's question but did not look his way-

I appreciate the offer Hisaki, but to be blunt you will die if you try and fight this Arrancar. Especially at your condition.

-Ken stood with his zanpakuto in front of him, holding his only stance firmly. He watched nothing but a massive cloud surrounding Aideo not able to see him. The, he came out and Ken's eyes opened wide as if he were in a state of shock-

~This...Arrancar is.....not like the rest. His release form is a monstrosity. I have to use all my power and kill defeat him. But I must leave him alive so he can help us defeat Akirame. I must use my Vizard powers now~
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:10 am

*Hisaki looks at ken and his opponent with interest.*

"what in the world is gonna happen?"
    Dark
    Dark
    Vizard
    Vizard

Post by Dark Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 am

OOC:Im the one who got hit by the blast dessi.
    *As the smoke began to clear Dark layer on the ground motionless. Seconds later he began to move. He slowly stood up with his sealed zanpakuto in his hand he didn't have too much wounds he gasp for air.*
    *Pant..Pant.*
    Agh...Agh...I'm not done yet.

Amazing how did you survive such a attack shinigami.
    *She raced towards Dark Releasing a ice beam again this time with both her hands.

*Dark blocked the first one but was strucked by the other one on the shoulder.*
    *Pant*In my group Im head leader so I healed most of my wounds with the embers of my flames that's first. When you released your attack I analized it and I knew I wouldn't survive it unless I used one of my sacrificing abbilities. Sacrificing abbilities are my last hope abbilities I have 3. In case that I am in a life situation Kasai allows me to use the last resort moves. They come with a bad side my sword is sealed once it is used but it can be released again. *Pant* But in the situation like this where I don't have so much reitsu I was only able to use my first one. Which covers me in a cacoon of flames which heal me and protect me. That is how I survived but it cost me all my reitsu
    *Pops in some reitsu pills.*
    I dont have enough to release my zanpakuto that right there was my last move.

Fool In order to save yourself you've made your self weaponless. If that was your last move you should of just Let the cero turn you to shreds. It makes no difference so die shinigami.
    *Nemu sonidoed right at Dark piercing her weapon arm right through him.*
    Such a fool.

*Darks eyes widen as he falls to the ground.*
    Agh
    *He drops on the ground and blood goes everywhere.*

Whats this another shinigami for me to kill. Are you ready to meet your end as well shinigami.
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

Post by KenTakeo Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 am

-Aideo's transformation was complete. He was finally in sight as the smoke cleared out. Aideo's release form was very beast-like. He was covered in dark blue fur and he had white Hollow material around his body at certain points like his forearms. He was even larger than Ken and his muscles have grown to a ferocious extent-

Are you intimidated Vizard?
    Hisaki
    Hisaki
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by Hisaki Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:02 pm

"that form it's......terrifying!"

*Hisaki looked at Aideo as he said that.*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:35 pm

"My soul you say? Fine; whatever... Just shut up and let's get on with this!!!"

*Nine's final words screamed out as he lunged forward;
    as he moved, he shifted his weight from left to right, almost as if he were gliding.

Using his mass as an attempted leverage point he plunged forward at Haji slashing left and right with his blades.

Haji made no sudden moves; the only thing he did was move slightly forward to try and move closer to the inside of his opponents defenses.

The two men collide in a burst of sound and fury.

Each moving with the other; slashing and hacking; parrying and dodging.

For several minutes the two of them trade blows with each other before leaping back to re-add some distance with which to regroup and counter.

As the tension grows thicker, Haji does something unexpected; he shifts his demeanor from the silent to ferocious approach.

Bringing his blade in front of him in his left hand, he takes the first two fingers of his right and and slides them down the spine saying: *

"Amakudare, Makurayami"...

*On command, his spirit pressure rises as his blade transforms from it's simple katanna form to it's more elegant Nodachi form.

Haji's spirit pressure begins to seep out from the clearing and spread into the woods. No longer could he keep his presence a secret from everyone else, as the aura waves pulsated away from him. The sleeping Devil had stirred...

With a thunderous stomp, Haji slammed his right foot forward, shifting his body so that his right side faced the arrancar. He held his blade in his left hand and brought it up resting on his shoulder. He pushed out his right hand forward, locking his stance into place.

meanwhile Nine watched all of this with curiosity. His desire and passion had longed now to take this fight to the next level. Plotting, He made his next move against Haji; hoping to catch him off guard.

Rushing forward, he took several steps and then leap into the air, using his Sonído skills to disappear.

Haji prepared his chi, ready for the attack; using his sense to anticipate his opponents movement.

Within moments Nine appeared above Haji heading straight down for him with tremendous force; his body revolving in a circular motion like a drill bit, with his two blade pointed forward as a tip.

The whole moment seemed to slow down, as if time stood still. Nine approached Haji, while Haji tensed his muscles, raised his right hand to the handle of his blade and swung into the attack with all of his available force behind it; the slash moved in a downward motion, making contact with Nine's blades as he collided into him.

Thinking he saw his advantage after his initial attack was about to be stopped, Nine shifted out his left hand to slice at Haji's throat once he was blocked.

What he had not counted on, nor even been aware of was the residual effect of Makurayami; Ichijinnokaze (gust of wind).

As his left was blocked, he swung with his right; but before he could finish the shot, he felt a terrible pain in his chest; and not just that, a momentum of force that was pushing him back from Haji...

The force of the burst was so sharp, it even chipped through the bone armor around his torso as he was sent flying away from Haji, who in his own right, had been forced back a few feet by the force of his shot.

Falling through the air, Nine regained himself somewhat and landed on his hands and feet, sliding back.

As he did he opened his mouth, charged and fired a massive cero across the field of battle at Haji.

Seeing the blast charge, Haji raised his blade and spoke: *

"Kagen..." (Lower Limit)

*As the cero closed in on him, a barrier raised over the battle field.

The cero continued to come, yet it got smaller and smaller at an expedient rate, before becoming nothing more than a dying ember, falling at Haji's feet.

Disbelief came over Nine. He was livid; enraged.

Yelling in a booming cry he said: *

"What sort of trick is this fly!? What happened to my Cero!?

*Haji replied to him: *

"Makurayami; Nothing more..."

*Enraged further at this answer Nine screamed*

"So that is your power then!? What is it!?"

"You would never understand it..."

"Try Me..."

Very well... The power of my Zanpakuto is nothing more than an extension of myself... It is my raw power... It works as a consumer... With each ability It raises a barrier using my own power the feeds off of a particular skill; blocking you from being able to successfully use it; be it Cero; sonido, or even a release form... Oh yes; I am well aware of your release forms... You are far from the first arrancar to fall by me..."

"Shut up you lemons fly!!!"

*Nine screamed out as he attempted to fire another cero at Haji, only this time, not even a spark would form.

At the point of breaking, Nine roared out and slammed his right fist through the closet tree to him, breaking through the trunk and sending it flying.

His anger trigger a sudden and intense rise in his own spiritual pressure; his power grew.*

"Enough of this; If I can't get you with my cero I will do it with my fists!!"

"That would be a mistake... You will die..."

"WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT!! I WILL FORCE YOU TO USE ALL YOUR POWER; EVEN YOUR BANKAI!!!
    AND ONCE IT IS SPENT I WILL BE THE ONE CONSUMING YOU!!!"

"That will never happen"

*Haji spoke calmly*

"AND WHY NOT!?"

*Haji answered matter-of-factly*

"Because I will never show you my Bankai..."

*Beyond the point of control, Nine streched out his arms in a crucifix pose; roaring violently at the sky.

All the while, the branch broke a little bit more, sagging further down, and bringing the Haori closer to the ground*

Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:40 am

(OOC:Dark I got hit by a blast before you posted yours, thats what Dessi is referring to. And sorry I missed so much I wasnt able to get online yesterday)

*As Sanba apparently took the blast, he raised his right hand and it became black. A small void opened in front of his hand and the blast stopped dead at the hand. The cero that was still being shot out of the arrancars mouth was going straight into a dimension of complete darkness. As the arrancar stopped attacking, thinking that he got Sanba, nothing could be seen through the smoke and dust. Sanba was sure to keep his reiatsu low as he shunpod out of the area and in the wooded area behind Inaito. He saw dessi off to the side a little and realized that if the arrancar thought he'd killed him then Dessi was next. Sanba had to move fast, he shunpod once more and appeared on Inaitos shoulder, he didnt relize the difference in size until he was on Inaito's hairy shoulder. Sanba flicks his zanpakto and the blade took on a whip like shape again it wrapped around Inaito's neck and then shrunk. Squeezing the arrancar's neck, it would surely kill Inaito in the next few seconds but just in case Sanba held his right hand out and shot a black cero, it was seemingly coming from the small void from before. As the blast closed in on Inaito he felt the arrancar's reiatsu sharply raise to an amount higher than even when he shot the cero*

*As Inaito was looking at the rubble awaiting to see the outcome of his opponent, Sanba appeared on his shoulder and almost instantly Inaito felt himself being choked by the same ability that was used earlier in the battle. Inaito didnt know how to counter this, but he figured he could grab the Vizard and chuck him away, surely he was stronger. Suddenly Inaito was staring straight into a huge blast even more powerful than his cero. As it hit Inaito, he opened his mouth, with a small grin upon his face. He was sucking the blast in the smae way that the Vizard had a second ago, but he was still being choked. He grabbed the whip-blade and attempted to pull it off but it was stationary and didnt move. He then swung a fist at the Vizard hoping to get him away so that he would have to release his shikai. Still sucking in the blast, he swung at the Vizard and the blast stopped. He swallowed it and then began to swing in a furious rage, hoping he would hit the Vizard*

*As he jumped away from the beast, Inaito had apparently swlloed his attack. Sanba didnt know what else their was to do. Then the arrancar began attacking Sanba with furious speed, the attacks were so strong and fast even as Sanba dodged them the wind current was throwing him off. This caused him to take a direct hit and release his whip from Inaito's neck. Seeing that the attack had failed he landed feet first on a tree, in retaliation to being hit. He then shunpod and was above Inaito, he sswung his zanpakto down and a black wave of darkness came from the sword. It was headed right for Inaito and would surely take off a limb if hit directly*

*When Inaito saw the Vizard disappear he looked around trying to see where he had gone to. He looked up only to see a big boomerang shaped attack made of darkness coming at him. He thought "I guess I should use it now then". Inaito opened his mouth and burped Sanbas blast straight back a him, it was much stronger than the wave of darkness he used. Seeing the blast about to make contact with Sanba's attack. The wave of darkness moved to the side of the blast and whipped around, cutting off Inaito's right arm. As Inaito stoped his attack he yelled in pain and began to look around for the Vizard yet again*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:57 pm