Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea}

Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

BD-cash : 4610

Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea} Empty Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea}

Post by Spotlight Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Vlad was sitting there in his own prison. his mind still intact due to his occasional argument with his own mind and whatever pour soul became his roomate or decided to try and mess with him during their meals. so there he sat in his cell contemplating if he was ever gonna get out or if he would be stuck there all his life. But as he moved on from his thoughts one of the guards hit his cell door. "What now am i going to solitary again?" He was unsure what was happening. all he knew was it better not be something completly stupid. hell hed be glad if someone visited him. but he knew he was forgotten. a child quincy taken from his home and kept in prison for years till adult hood as the world passed him by. yea he was as good as dead to them including the leadership. but then again he had to wonder if he escaped would he be able to blend in.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea} Empty Re: Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea}

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea} Towerp10

This was the place it lead to, it was a map inside a bottle she and her crew found stranded within the fog's territory, when the message was directed to her, she had no choice but to go see this place in person.

It was a prison, a tower prison, there were no visible doors, who ever was imprisoned her either was placed here for whatever crimes they commit, but what crimes? This world was in eternal harmony, everyone was lazy and kind, accepting and peaceful, there's no need for prison, theirs no need for rules, everything just went its way and it was right.

"Taichou, this place is empty!" one of her crew members said after searching the small island which the tower stood on. But it got her even more curious, she felt the strong need to enter the tower, and without so much as a warning she made a copy of her self.

This copy began climbing and so did she, they both helped each other find and opening, going higher and higher, until finally they found what they believed was the entrance.

No matter how you looked at it, the door was a vault, and there was no way to open it, but strangely enough there was a counter which ticked every minute or so.[color=crimson "58 seconds"[/color] her copy said.[color=crimson "Do you think it's a trap?"[/color]. Reira shook her head, but even she wasnt too sure. [color:18a9=crimson "Let's wait. Stay alert." [she ordered the copy and it followed.

Once the timer ticked it's last the vault open revealing the inside of the tower. Just incase it was a trap, Reira made another copy of her self and left it outside to make sure she doesn't get trapped inside, just incase this whole thing was a set up.

She made 10 copies of her to search around the area, it was completely empty, but there was a strange presence, it was familiar yet vague.

Then one of her copies disappeared.... two... three.... four.... Reira stood alert, the inside of the tower was dark, and incredibly silent, her clones went blind after what she think was an attack... five.... six... seven.... eight...

She couldn't see anything, couldn't hear anything... nine....

She turned to her final clone gesturing her to stay close, they had their backs on to each other circling what small area they now both covered.

There was a sharp deafening sound and before Reira knew it her last copy was gone. Things suddenly started to become alarming, what was going on exactly?

Then there was clapping, clapping that came all over the place, it was an applause, that roared everywhere, but there was no one.

[color=#ff0000]"So you finally came." a males voice called to her. She turned to face him, he was wearing a hoodie, she couldn't see his face. "I knew you'd come, after all, you are you."

Reira was confused but this was no time for games, she jumped straight to the point. "What do you want from me?"

The guy laughed. "I'm only following orders, you don't know how long I've waited for this day, the destined day you will set us free, as it was written it was true."

Instead of understanding this person she found her self even more confused.

"I heard you liked to read books, I ave here a page from a book that may interest you." the guy then said sending a paper plane towards Reira, she didn't catch it and let it drop.

"I'm not going to take any of this nonsense, who ordered you to do this? I can arrest you for..."

"For what exactly?" the guy laughs manically. "I'm already in prison am I not? And if theirs anyone in the wrong here it would be you."

As hard as it was for her to admit, this guy was right, she had no fight against this case, she wondered then what sort of evil is she facing right now, and what chaos it would bring once its released into the world.

"I wont let you escape, you will remain here as you have for no matter how long it takes, theirs no escape for you."

Without so much as a warning, she unsheathed her zanpkuto and with it cut her palm allowing the blood to flow on the broken blade, it soon formed a crimson coloured blade that's neither blood nor blade, an entirely new element that's strong enough to battle against zanpakuto's.

But this guy was so quick he was a step ahead of her, and when just inches away from her, she saw his... mask, he was wearing a mask that screamed hollow, he was a hollow yet not, he just as easily smashed her newly formed blade to pieces before garbing hold of her neck lifting her up.

"You've become so weak." he said before dropping her on the floor. "I'm bored, I'm leaving."

still coughing, she saw a blurry vision of him leaving the tower prison.

"Oh, and by the way, theirs another person here, those filthy quincies."

She lost conciousness after than, and when she wake up, she remembered the last thing he told her. Her copy was taking care of her it seemed.

It was strange how she knew where the Quincy was, but maybe it's only because this prison's master was no longer here that's why things she couldn't sense earlier she now can.

And then she stood there in front of he's cell, this poor thing locked here for whatever valid reason who ever did had. "Hey... you... You're leaving this place today."
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea} Empty Re: Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea}

Post by Spotlight Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:58 am

Vladimir stared at the door. he didnt know what to say. For years he had been trapped and all of a sudden this woman comes and says that today he leaves. he had to wonder though are there any more prisoners was this a trick or something. he didnt exist to those people but she just released him. he slowly got down to one knee. "thank you....I Vladimir Demetrius Dyavol owe my life to you." he started to choke on his own words as he continued. "and I am forever in your debt" his head was down to avoid her gaze. he had always thought hed have to escape not be released. released was the best way escape was the troublesome way atleast to him. At the moment his white hair was messy and long hed have to cut it soon. his attire was some prison rags modified a little to be comfortable.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:29 am

Vlad looked disoriented somehow, was he fooled by that person too. "How long have you been here? Why are you inside this place?" She couldn't help but be curious about his state of being, his story, his purpose, but she merely sighed at the thought, just what has that person done to Vlad? "Have you eaten? Are you hungry?" with that she offered him some bread and water, she wasn't sure if he wanted it, but she still offered. Quincies are friends, well at-least that's what the majority of the world population believes.
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Vlad looked at her weirdly. he was a man of his word. "How long have i been here. "11 years or so it all blends together in thid forsaken place. ive been here since the age of 5 or somewhere around that. why im here i dont know. they put me in here and forgot i existed till you came." he looks up as the mention of food and water."thank you for the offer but im fine you should eat though....you look pale i guess.'he really didnt care he wasnt hungry he just didnt like seeing people give their last so to speak.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Bucky, pocketed the bread and began leading the way out. "If you're not hungry, then let's leave this God Forsaken place." She smiled at him as she began walking away, this poor Quincy was left here for dead, yet, why was that other person here? could it be somewhat connected? What is this place exactly, and why was she sent here, she didn't know for now, but soon enough she felt like it we'll make sense. ]"Watch your step, we're going to need to climb down this tower Prison."
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Vladimir listened to her speak. years after being imprisoned against his will there he stood ready to leave. "I don't know if i can go....This is all I've known for most of my life and plus i have no where to go anyway." he was actually rather nervous he almost didn't want to go outside. so ever so cautiously he took a step forward and turned to face the wall next to his cell and looked inside before pulling his fist back and punching what looked like a regular plated wall to reveal a blade. more specifically it was his spirit weapon. it had changed since he last held it but it was still his. He remembered when it first manifested itself during those experiments. it had been taken away but it was still preserved using the same protocol all prisoners were accustomed too. weapons locked away next to them torturing them as their bond is taken away allowing little communication between them. only to be returned upon reactivation into duty or society. he had nowhere to go if he did leave....he was institutionalized.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Bucky had wondered if this Quincy had ever been to the living world, if that was the case then he had no where else to go, this was a sort of home to him, but this was a prison, he can't stay here, not under her watch atleast. "Come join me." she extended an offer which even she found odd, why was she asking a quincy to join her? "Im a captain... A pirate captain, join my crew, I can't leave you in this place a second longer, it's not right.".

She had considered the strange presence she felt as one of the reason's she didnt want this Quincy here. Even after that masked creature left, there was still something simply odd about this tower.

"If you don't want to join me, I could also take you home." And she meant that with all sincerity, but where was this man's home, she wondered and then sighed. "Well, it's getting late, for now, I'm inviting you to my ship.It wouldn't be wise to stay here any longer."
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:36 am

Vlad was confused at her offer. she was offering him something akin to family. That was something he was unfamiliar with this generosity and general concern. he always wanted a family but he didnt belong in that one atleast as far as he could see. "Why would you offer me a place in your crew your family. It doesnt make sense i am not a shinigami. your people put me in this place....right?" he was confused but he still had enough sense to noth get angry at her. he waited for an answer before deciding. "tell me outside i need to leave this tower and the answer can wait. but Thank you."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:29 am

The truth was she had no answer to his question, but he was sharp enough to figure out she was a Shinigami which made her slightly alarmed, but not to the extent of panic. "It's not a nice feeling... you know, being alone." This was the only answer she would give him before jumping from the tower and allowing the wind to carry her as she made her way down the hellish tower. She stepped on the wind like she could walk on it, she wondered if the Quincy can also do this seeing as he has pretty much already adopted into their world.
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Vladimir would look at her and sighed. "I'm sorry Captain i did say i was in debt to you worth my life. T-thank you for accepting me into your family and your crew." he was a little caught up in his emotions as she jumped. he had always wanted a family. this may not be how it would always be pictured in his mind but it was damn close. so as she fell he took a look around his cell before taking a step off the railing and jumping down to the bottom. as he fell the wind blew his face back and he turned to land feet first making a small platform of reiatsu to cusion his fall so he would not gwt injured. the small platform was visible and showed as a light grey as far as coloration was concerned. as his feet lightly touched the bottom he had a slightly scared look but was happy he had something he had always wanted if even temporarily. "where to now captain?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:57 pm

"Why where else?" Bucky smiled her a wide grin. "To my ship ofcourse." She pointed toward the horizon met by the sea, and before their eyes materialized the heart of the sea. A big black ship with huge black sails, Kuroshinju.

Vlad's First Visitor {Seireitei/Towers Prison/West Seretei Sea} Moonli10

"This is has been my home for the last three years." Members from her crew prepared the boat that would take them to the ship, while waiting, Bucky asked the Quincy one more time. "I can take you into my ship, but if you wish for your freedom, you can do as you please, live in harmony somewhere within this realm, I will not speak of this incident, nor you." she closed her eyes and looked down. "If you do however choose to join us, you will have to hide the fact that you are Quincy."

Why was she helping this Quincy, she wondered, maybe because she was feeling guilt for knowing nothing about his imprisonment, or the fact that he's the only connection left to find that stranger.

OOC: http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t5884-8th-division-kuroshinju-mobile-hq
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Vladimir looked at the ship and smiled. "you cant get rid of me that easy. you saved me im in debt to you till i die. plus you gave me a chance at a kife i thought id never have and a chance at family...Your stuck with me. as she said hed have to hide his heritage he looked at her and nodded. he had expected as much it wasnt a bother n the long run he had figured hed have to anyway. how would he have survived if he was constantly an outcast and a freak. he would learn to adapt and maybe fit in. he had to moreover to survive..."captain mind giving me some lessons about society and such not too sure i could fit in if i tried. and whats your name i never asked...thats my fault but still" he scratched his head and sighed. her presence was relaxing to a point but unnerving all the same. he didnt know why but he was embarrassed to ask for her name and her help with what sould have probably been common knowledge.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 am

When she was asked about her name, it made her smile a little, finding the thought a little funny, by now she had gone by so many names that she had already lost track, with a sigh, she shrugged and introduced her self. "The name is Bucky, Captain of the Kuroshinju Pirates" She would tell him her real name when the right time arrives, right now, she had a role to play, and she can't just give information that could place them both in danger. "About society, what do you want to know?" She empathized with him a few hundred years back, she was exactly like him, hidden from society and only knew of the four walls which surrounded her. She felt like a caged bird stuck in a beautiful nightmare, yet, this person, was in prison for reasons yet unknown. And maybe, even, for reasons that can never be justified.
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:58 am

He held out his hand as confidently as he could manage and said "my name is Vladimir D'yavol its a pleasure to meet you Captain Bucky. and i just need to know general manners around those im working around and How everything works as far as the ship you know." he didnt expect to get any sttraight answers but even a half truth would help as far as he was concerned. it was bad to go through the world ignorant to how it ran. things like that were bound to get him killed.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:08 pm

"You'll get used to the life at sea, skipper, i'll tell you all about what you need to know." Bucky gave him a wink before moving onto the ship. "What are you waiting on, come along then? We have lots of work to do." she had asked Vlad who was still just standing there, she ran to the shore and rode the closest boat she whispered something to the crew and he stared at Vlad. "You getting in mate?" he asked, his expression was blank, he was neither happy nor mad, he was just, blank.
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Vlad looked at her confused and stood there for what felt like hours. but as the man looked at him and asked if he was getting on he snapped out of it and slowly made his way and bored the ship. "yea im coming" he got on board and took a hard long look at his old prison and home...he only had one thought as he waited to set sail.."that place can burn in hell" He moved to help out the crew as best he can and learn about his new home. the swaying was expected but not too welcome as he figured he might get sick after a while.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:34 am

The word burn in hell jolted a sort of memory within her, she just stood there for a couple of seconds as scenes flashed through her eyes, was this hell? she wondered to her self but shook her head as not to freak out their newest member.

"Okay Vlad, for now, Let's just travel around in our ship, do you have any destination in mind?"

She wanted to show this person the world, but her thoughts still lingered to the vision she just had, it didn't restore the sword, because she would've felt it if it had, it was not a memory, more like, a vision.
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:26 pm

Vladimir looked at his captain as she seemed to freeze for a minute. He shrugged it off as she began to speak again not really at him but for him. he was listening until a girl walked by giving a kind hello to her captain before looking at him and slowly pulling his head towards the direction she was headed. He watched as she slowly walked to the inside of the ship. He was so focused he didn’t even realize a crew mate said “Swigity Swooty He wants her booty”. The afore mentioned crewmate was a ttall black male dressed in a vest and jeans with a well defined muscle structure. He was bald with a goatee. As soon as those words left his mouth the rest of the crew grabbed te man who began swinging his arms and threw him overboard. Vlad used this dstraction to follow the girl that caught his eye.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:30 pm

"I wouldn't follow her if I were you.." Bucky laughed as she took a sit on a barrel of wine. "She's not what you think she is." The way she said it made it feel as if she was the girls mother. Maybe she was, no one would know, for all anyone knows she's just like everyone else, a pirate, who was part of the Black Spider crew. "Soro!" Bucky calls someone's name. Everyone was looking at each other somewhat looking for him. From behind the barrel someone sat up, hair all messed up reeking of yesterdays sake. "You rang Cap?"

Ruru looked at him with what can only be interpreted as annoyance mixed with amazement. "Show him around!" She ordered. "Take a bath while you're at it!" She continued pausing a little looking as if she had nothing more to say. "Oh, and don't let him get near HER."
    Spotlight
    Spotlight
    Soul

Post by Spotlight Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Vladimir was suddenly pulled away by a large man who smelled of day old Sake. Why he didn’t know and as he was about to speak the man said “Shut the hell up and go topside. Trust me you don’t want to deal with her. shes rather close with Captain Bucky. After she talks to you I am Soro your guide around the ship and I suggest you bring me a bottle of Sake on your way down.” He sighed and nodded as he headed up to go tal to the captain. “Hey uh Captain sorry it was the pink hair I couldn’t help myself.” He was lieing a little not completly because The pink hair did catch his hair but now that he thought about it that girl could have been the captains daughter or something. That could explain the close comment but bucky didn’t look like she could have had a child either. But that was none of his business.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:52 pm