Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

The Random Street Stores Of Seireitei. {RP Topic}

Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 6685

The Random Street Stores Of Seireitei. {RP Topic} Empty The Random Street Stores Of Seireitei. {RP Topic}

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 am

It was a Light midnight day in Seireitei when Darious began to senselessly walk around the now empty streets of Seireitei. In all honesty Darious had little to no friends now that he was a shinigami. He didn't spend much time as a lonely soul so he wasn't really known anywhere.
    "I wonder where everyone is at this time of night... Its quite empty around here. But then again it is around midnight. I shouldn't have expected to see anyone on these streets..."
    Darious continued to walk around waiting for someone to show up. He had nothing better to do.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

The Random Street Stores Of Seireitei. {RP Topic} Empty Re: The Random Street Stores Of Seireitei. {RP Topic}

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:07 am

On her way back from hollows eve, she noticed a lonesome shinigami wondering around the empty streets of seretei "Whats he doing here" she wondered as she was eating sweet potato take outs.

Contemplating on what to do she decides greet him "Are you lost or something?" the first words that came out from her mouth "But you do look familiar, have i seen you before?" she continued as she tried making out his face from the darkness
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

The Random Street Stores Of Seireitei. {RP Topic} Empty Re: The Random Street Stores Of Seireitei. {RP Topic}

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:15 am

*Sanba was walking round the streets aimlessly as well, he turned the corner and nearly slammed into the two shinigami, he took a step back and ran his fingers through his hair, thinking he might as well introduce himself, why not make it smexxy he thought.....*

Hello my lovely couple, I am the glorious Sanba, 9th ranked Vizard here to meet your acquaintance.....

*As he said this he stuck a tootpick in his mouth leaned against the building*
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 am

Darious lightly fixed his glasses as he looked forward to the person that had arrived.
    "Hmm. No i am not lost but thank you for asking... I do not believe we have met honestly. I haven't been around here much of late. Being as i mainly just got out of the shinigami academy. Is it usually this quiet and empty in these streets? I thought the streets of Seireitei would have been more populated.."
    Darious continued to walk forward till he wasn't concealed by much of the darkness around him. He could be seen in white clothing that was a ironic twist for a shinigami. His zanpakuto could be seen strapped to his hip through his sheath. The hilt of his zanpakuto was covered in golden spheres other than his grip. His grip was straight leather twist. Darious yawned awaiting an answer... Well that was until the Vaizard showed up out of the blue.
    "Ya Ya. I'm not quite surprised you are quite oblivious like most vaizards. Very well though. Nice to meet you vaizard, my name would be Darious of the 7th Division of the Gotei 13"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:29 am

"7th division! oh oh!! i heard of you" she cheerfully said as she noticed the same observation the recruit mentioned "Come to think of it you do have a point, it is rather empty around this area, that is unusual" she exclaimed as she realized a vizard was among them "Eh, not giving away your identity to everyone are you?" she sarcastically said as she pushed her glasses up
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am

*Taken aback by this insult to Vizards Sanba gave Darious a dirty look and gave him a quick hand shake, then he looked over to the Ruru and shrugged*

Nah im leaving now.......

*Sanba turns his back and spits on the ground, he shunpod to the opposite side of the street and walked in a shop, sadly the only shop that had an open sign*
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:45 am

Darious shook the vaizard's hand and lightly laughed as he entered the store.
    "I wonder what that was about. He seemed a little angry..."
    Darious stopped laughing a resumed all seriousness as he began to talk again.
    "Hmmm i didn't plan on letting him know my name but i might as well have.. He told me his after all. It is all i could have done to repay him for his respect.. What have you heard about me? I didn't think joining a division would spread my name quite to that quantity. Its not like I'm somebody of exceptional strength and valor. I am just a newly registered Shinigami but who knows.. My name could have brought up some attention..."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 am

entering the same store she smacked Sunny's head with a rolled up news paper and said him "apologize!!! apologize!!!"

But setting that topic aside she took a seat and asked for tea "Meh, well, shinigami's arent the most wanted job nowadays, so everyone who enters and passes for recruitment is very well known, but i did hear you passed with flying colors as well, i congratulate you" she smiled as she placed the tea cup down and turns to sanba "ready for reconciliation?"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 am

Er....., fine whatever i guess the tough guy look never gets past u Ruru!

*Sanba takes a seat and looks up at the new shinigami*

Eh hehehe, well hello newbie! I'm Sanba! sorry bout b4 but i just cant hold in a smile! Well, so tell me. How is seretei treating u huh? Being a Vizard is one flippin sweet thing. We dont have jobs, just responsibilities and privlages but those are few!
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 am

Darious stood there as they both talked. After awaiting his turn he began to speak trying to keep to a very small worded basis. He didn't want to say much. He might just anger that vaizard again, Which in all terms might not end up pretty. Especially for this store that was good enough to stay open 24/7.

"Seireitei is nice i must say. No dedications sound great but in all honesty i would rather defend the lives of others than live my life to the fullest so i will have to decline the vaizards at the current moment."

Darious went to the counter of the store and asked for a glass of tea and almost as quickly as he asked he received his bottle. Darious walked back to the 2 others and stood there taking a light sip closing the cap back on the top.

"Hmmm.. Flying colors? I didn't expect to pass that well. I mean i didn't think i showed much promise."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:22 am

"Lier" she giggled as she asked for some moon cake "Your too modest, all the trainers were impressed by your performance, but tell me, what do you specialize in?" interested on the recruit she interviews him a bit
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:23 am

*Sanba seeing the look of intensity upon this shinigami's face, started to laugh extensively*

Hahahahahahaha why so uptight my friend, i'm not going to bite you silly. I'm about to wage war against the 8th division and here I am sipping tea with the VC of the division. Don't be so quick to assume that Vizards are dangerous, like you said yourself, we just live life to the fullest, that does not include killing young, innocent shinigami. Oh boy Ruru where did you pick this guy up? He's so tense!
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:37 am

Darious lightly thought to himself. He really didn't know the correct way to answer this question that was presented, But knowing Darious he knew how he was most likely going to answer.
    "Hmmm.. If anything it would probably be my ability to use my sword. I am quite a good one handed swordsman honestly. Oh and my speed is quite good for a recruit, but then again that is what i was told."
    Darious lightly took another sip of his tea closing the cap after wards. His Tea was half way gone and was proving to be quite boring in his eyes, but he would live. After all it was cheap and cheap tea usually tasted exactly how it sounds.... cheap.
    "I wouldn't call me tense just yet my Vaizard friend. I am not tense at all, I am actually pretty calm."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:45 am

Hmmm touche shinigami. Well it's good to hear that the Gotei 13 are getting in some quality recruits.

Hey waiter guy can u get me some cofee to go please, sorry but I must leave now, I have things to attend to.

*Sanba gets the coffee from the register and he leaves some cash on the table to pay for the tea, he opens the door and is out of site*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:47 am

More interested now, she replied "Oh, so thats zanjutsu and Hohou, interesting, i was never complimented by my instructors, but i do remember having lots of bumps on my head cause i couldn't defend my self properly when it came to zanjutsu practice" she recalled her shinigami academy years

She turned to sunny as he heard him say something bout the war "Meh, its not just the 8th division your facing but everyone in SS, but if you like to face the 8th division, go on ahead and challenge, shun-kun" she said
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:57 am

Darious lightly laughed at the comment on academy years. He remembered the few days he spent in the academy. He didn't spend much time in the academy, in fact he spent 4 days until they realized that he was more than capable to become a shinigami. The teachers always worried about how he would fair against this generation of Shinigami recruits but it lead them into something that was defently worth watching. Darious finished off the tea, laying the bottle in a trash can that was remotely near him.

"Hmm someone at your current level must have gotten some compliments at the academy. I mean Vice-Captains are talented. Wouldn't that talent show quite early?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:15 pm

She shook hear head finishing up the moon cake she's been eating for some time now "Nope, not even one compliment, my instructors were all old and grumpy, they allways hit me on the head, comments i remember though are you're late! Wheres your report? orDONT EAT THAT FOOD, they were all horrible to me" making her remember all of those she was grateful to have met this new recruit along the way back home.

"You mustve been really impressive, i mean i knew you were talented and all, but 4 days huh? it took me 10 years to even master kido alone" she complained as she poked him out of sheer jealousy
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:29 pm

"Hmmm i see. I never really paid much attention in kidou classes. They were mostly an excuse to get some sleep in.. Even if i was called on i had enough knowledge from the beginning of the class to pull off what was expected, but in all honesty i don't know much kidou past the basics. It is really my weakest suit of expertise out of everything a shinigami does."

Darious sat down in a chair that was next to him. His legs were getting a bit tired from all this standing around, but he didn't really mind. He wasn't going into a big fight any time soon so he was fine with a little rest.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:51 pm

She smiled at him and said "Well same goes for me, even up to until now, i still think kido is my weakness, if i didnt cheat my way through those exams, i dont think i would be here right now" she giggled as she noticed it was almost the break of dawn "Wow, so time goes by that quick nowadays huh?" she asked
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Darious looked out side after the comment from the shinigami and notice that it was in fact almost dawn.

"Oh wow.. I guess so because it only seemed like we were here for a few minutes. Well to me it felt that way at least."

Darious' glasses began to slip off his nose as he finished talking. Darious brought his right hand up to his face and replaced the glasses so he could once again see.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 pm

"Well that’s just strange, first it's too dark, second, no ones out in the streets, then coincidence maybe that this shop is the only one open." she said speculating something but still hasn’t gone to the end of it all " Its just to bizarre, maybe something’s up" she continued as she took her glasses of and wiped it with a handkerchief
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 am

It was a week later from the first happenings in the streets. However unlike the first time it was actually day. The stores were open a plenty. The street shops were making fresh foods from all over the living world because as most Spiritual beings know, only living world food appealed to those who just arrived and older souls wouldn't mind reminiscing the past. Darious could be first seen stepping out of a tea shop. He walked out in his usual white clothes but with him now was a freshly brewed glass of tea. This tea was very rich tasting and flowed quite well. The price of the tea amazed Darious for the soul fact that it was really cheap but tasted better than any tea he had ever tasted. Darious lightly yawned as he walked to the center of the street taking a sip of tea.

"Hmmm I knew these streets were populated in the day. It must have been too late that night for store owners to be awake. Midnight is late after all. I can't blame them really.. After a long day i was tired as well."
    Koga Kinoske
    Koga Kinoske
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 6791

Post by Koga Kinoske Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:24 am

koga yawns abit as he walks around the streats of the seireitei bored out of his mind
    "man there is just nothing to do and im so hungry T~T"his stomic growles as he then yells at it"oh shut up im hungry too!!
    Darious
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Darious Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:39 am

It was a brisk midnight in the streets of seireitei as the lights upon the street edges begin to flash on. This particular night, the lights came on very late. It was around 12:29 Earth Realm time when they flicked on. The lights around seireitei, just like normal lights in the earthen realm, Flicked on around 8:50. As the lights flashed on Darious could be seen in a fully black clothing. It was unlike any shinigami wear around at the time. It was nothing robe like at all. It was more of a stealthy sleeping garment then anything. Darious' black hair matched well with the suit, making it very hard to see him other than the white highlights in his hair that easily reflected light. If anyone was around they could notice a weird reisistu begin emitted from Darious. His eye patch that usually covered his left eye was nowhere on his body nor could it be seen anywhere in the distance.
    "Hmm. This night is fairly dark.. Good thing because if it was any lighter my hair would be a dead giveaway of my position.. but then again... why would i need to hide anymore? Its not like anyone knows I am here."
    Darious slipped his hand into his right pocket pulling out a plain black eye patch that was fairly similar to his golden one other than the fact that it was black and white instead of gold and silver. Darious walked into the brief darkness around the light while slipping the eye patch over is left eye. As he did, a sudden change in the air could be felt, as the dark reisistu disappeared. Leaving Darious there in the dark of the night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:43 pm