Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
Funnyguy339
6 posters

Michael's prison cell (Open to all)

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7753

Michael's prison cell (Open to all)  Empty Michael's prison cell (Open to all)

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:49 am

Michael walks through the area of Squad 2 with his whole upper body strapped and wrapped up in tight kido bonds. All around him are the guards of Squad 2 as they all walk fully armed and ready to attack Michael in case he tries to do something. In front of the crowd is Raiden Shichirou who is leading Michael towards the prison, they have to walk through the whole area of squad 2 first before they get to the prisons.

The rest of the guards that were on duty in the area all stop to watch Michael walk through the area once again, they all shake their heads in disappointment. Michael shouts out.

"I don't know what you're all looking at, What you heard was a Lie! I never killed that son of a bitch! When I turned my back to him he was still alive! ALIVE I TELL YOU!"

The guards continue to walk with Michael following the orders of Vice Captain Raiden Shichirou.

**Note** All who wish to visit please state that you disarm before you enter the prison.**

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Michael's prison cell (Open to all)  Empty Re: Michael's prison cell (Open to all)

Post by Muerte Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:57 am

Katana stood and watched as his squad members and vice captain brought Mike into the grounds of the 2nd division.
    "Explain to me what happened Mike" He said with a tone of seriousness. He folded his arms across his chest, a wheat twig poking out of his mouth. His eyes bore down onto Mike, waiting for his reply.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Michael's prison cell (Open to all)  Empty Re: Michael's prison cell (Open to all)

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 am

Michael's head was bowed down low.

"Hello Katana... it's been a while."

He then flips his hair back from his face and stretches up to look at Katana.

"Simple... Former Squad 13 Captain Shiro challenged me to a duel of fates, I fought him in my Shikai, him in his Bankai, in the end I decided to not kill him. Suddenly as my back is turned a large explosion occurs behind me the building besides me collapses on me and there is rubble, dust and smoke everywhere...

When I get out of the rubble I see the dead body of Shiro lying there as he was slit through the throat. I'm more classy. I don't do slits to the throats. I never killed him, but hey, everyone else is saying I did so who am I to argue against the people."

Michael cracks his neck to each side and then shakes his head to the left and moves the hair away from his eyes, his dark blue eyes looking at Katana.

"Anything else you gotta say or you lot gonna disarm me already so I can do my time in the hell hole?"

Michael sounded awfully calm about this whole situation.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:31 am

Katana sighed as he put his hand on Mikes head, he released the kido restraint on him and the guards all around him began to disarm him, they took away his zanpaktous, his kido guns, his hidden blades bombs and any other weapons or items he may have had on him. He looked to Mike and then said.

"You know what you're crimes are you and the ex captain of this squad fled the soul society to the valley of screams, we have to hold you on those counts, and about Shiro, due to your crimes in the past, we have no choice but to put you in the cells"

He looked at him again, unfazed by his glance.

"As for your zanpaktou and any other weapon you have on you" He said. "We have already taken them and have placed them inside a vault so you won't try any funny business while in your cell"

He turned around, his back facing Mike. "I used to look up to you and look at what you've become, you're now looking up to me, while chained up and in a mess because of your past crimes"

He said to him. He looked back at his division members and his vice captain.

"Vice Captain, you keep a watch on him. Zanpakto aren't allowed in the cells so you'll have to leave your Zanpakto in the squad head quarters" He said.

"The rest of you, leave your swords out here and take him to his cell"

He turned back and walked over to a building. There was a bench outside and he took his seat and propped his head back against the walls of the building.

Later on after Mike was arrested Katana stepped down from being Captain of the Squad 2 and handed his haori onto Raiden Shichirou announcing him the official Captain.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:33 am

Michael stood there as the guards stripped him down and placed him into an orange prison jumpsuit, they then followed up by attaching large heavy cuffs onto both of his arms which joined by his wrists and then another placed by his ankles then one on his neck, each of these were attached to large heavy chains.

Michael's hair then covered most of Michael's eyes but he was still able to see clearly through this, he gained a smirk on his face as he then said.

"Ahh... Good old Suzu... he helped me through a lot... it was a shame that he passed away."

With that, each of the guards were holding one of the chains, Michael's old uniform was taken away, washed and then placed away in the vault as well along with his weapons. Michael then began to walk as the chains would rattle with every step he would take, the large prison doors opened up and Michael began to step into the darkened prison as he was followed by now unarmed guards and Raiden.

The chains would rattle and Michael's feet would tap the ground as he was bare footed. Michael was taken down to the lowest and deepest point of the prison, he would be in a floor of his own as his crimes were so major that it compared to no other.

He was strapped up and hung up by the chains in the center of the floor, the floor was open up by the ceiling so the people from the other floors could look down on him and as could the guards.

Michael was hung by each arm separated and legs also spread out, Michael bowed his head and looked down to the floor as Raiden stood in front of him.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 am

Guards: "ALRIGHT... LIGHT HIM UP!"

Michael is lit up with large amounts of blue electricity which normally would fry a person to a crisp. Michael simply hangs there attached to the chains as his body begins to absorb and store away the blue electricity, the chains that hold him up begin to spark up as well as begin to glow a slight orange color as they begin to heat up.

The guards pour water over the chains to cool them down, steam rises up and the electricity continuously shocks Michael. Michael stretches out and raises his head up.

"Ahh... Damn... being tied to these chains is tiring!"

Michael then drops his head down as he closes his eyes to sleep while being electrocuted.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 11067

Post by Zatoichi Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 pm

After a few hours or so of training Zatoichi Martinez the seventh captain takes this opportunity not to over kill himself so early yet as he still has plenty of the day ahead of him to continue afterwards. Going into his quarters he cleans up and finds the box of cigars for an individual he wishes to visit as he heard this particular individual locked up has a affinity for these things. After getting cleaned up and dressed into some fresh clothes the captain makes his way towards the second division compound which holds the prison cells for the most dangerous of beings.

Upon arriving into second division Zatoichi was asked to disarm his zanpakuto at the door for protocols of what this squad has laid out for all that come this way to visit. Taking out his zanpakuto he holds it out for captain Raiden Shichirou to take so that he can go and visit the one called Michael down below as he has brought him some simple cigars and offers to share a bit of conversation with him should that be perfectly alright.

Waiting till Raiden takes his zanpakuto and opens the doors that lead down to the cell chambers, Zatoichi simply sparks up one of the cigars as there is quite literately hundreds of them in the box he holds in the clutches of his left palm. Having no need to take out the cigar since it can sit perfectly on contraption that wraps around his lower face, the reasons for this contraption are yet explained but Zatoichi only wears it for his own protection.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Michael sniffed the air as he was hanging in the center of his cell with chains attached to his arms and legs.

"Hmm... I smell a cigar..."

Four guards of Squad 2 follow the Captain down deep into the chambers of Michael's prison cell. They open up the several secured doors and walk in, they leave the captain inside the cell and they all walk out rapidly sealing the cell doors once again. The shields were all still up and guards were fully armed guarding the door.

Michael Raises his head, his hair covering part of his face yet he could see through his hair. He looks and sees the Captain of the seventh division.

"Who the hell are you supposed to be?"

Michael said quite viciously and beastly, it was in his nature to be slightly vicious even when he talks. He looked to the Captain and waited a response. He was still hanging from the chains that were constantly vibrating his muscles so that he couldn't loose them.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Throwing the first five to ten cigars all around the chained up prisoner who looks so uncomfortable with all that crap on his body, the idea of throwing them was more for the seventh captain to ignite them with a flick of matched that tied every one of them cigars together and the igniting of a flame was going to burn them up so the smell could fuel the cell enough for the chained up man to at least get a sensation of the quality of these cigars since he is quite tied up at the moment. "Who am I is just another face in the mass crowds for I am neither enemy nor friend. I have my own goals and motives that need no explanation,” He speaks with a type of quality in his voice that shows he is not afraid of anything for he fears nothing beyond what is worlds beyond his own. Letting the cigar he’s lit earlier prior to being lead down by the guards and captain of second division burn up into nothingness. The seventh captain simply exhausts the last of the tobacco from his jaw contraption below his face. The smoke from his mask simply blows it all out gradually so that he could taste it even when it’s leaving him.

“I simply came to pay my respects and show some gratitude to a fallen shinigami. If that gratitude should be thrown back at me then so be it, what do I have to gain from knowing you or what your past holds? I came here because I felt the need to see what the second division holds locked away in chains.”

Leaning against the opposite side of the cell, the seventh captain faces the prisoner and takes in the atmosphere of this cell as well those constraints that look as if they could be cracked by the prisoner if he wanted. “So do you like the smell of those cigars?”
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:51 am

Michael grunts slightly, he tenses his muscles as he then stretches and relaxes his body slightly, he continues leaning forward. He takes in a whiff of the cigars.

"Heh... much appreciated kid... but don't worry, It ain't the first time I've been down here. It's good to have a visitor every now and again, even I get lonely sometimes heh..."

Michael then stretches again, the chains move as he moves his arms to pull himself up slightly. He lets out a tired grunt, he flicks his head up as his hair is moved from his eyes.

"Urgh... Damn chains.."

He lets loose of his arms again and his body once again dangles helplessly.

"Urgh... heh... you wanna know my story then eh? Well then... I've been in the soul society for a good number of years, I've seen pretty much everything and I've done everything."

He looks to the Captain. "Yes. Including that."

He was making an innuendo to the captain in hope that he would understand.

"I started off as a common person in the area, I was then raised and trained by a man who calls himself Jintaro Dangarta, he taught me the basics taught me how to defend my self. He then made me join the soul society as a recruit back then he was the Squad 6 Captain I was then entered to Squad 11 for a little while and then I transferred to Squad 2.

As soon as I stepped into the place I challenged the Captain to a spar so that I could be entered into the squad, although it wasn't necessary I still wanted to fight him. We began to fight, the fight ended up with the Captain being in his second bankai form and me still in a sealed form, I managed to hold my own against him.

Later on through the years I worked my way up, I eventually gained my Shikai and Also learned Bankai and also managed to Master my two elements. Thunder and Wind."

Michael clicks his neck to each side, a cracking sound is heard.
    "Urgh.. anyway, I then became the Vice Captain of Squad 2, I learned everything I needed to know, from Kido, to stealth to assassinations and more. I was then promoted as the Squad 6 Captain. I was always vicious, always have been and always will be... I was Captain for a several years, I was the only captain who had kept there position for so long, next to Aki of course."

Michael inhales the smoke from the cigars and then blows it out of his nostrils and mouth.

"Thanks for the smokes kid... Later I then began to train constantly and with my friend the Squad 12 Captain, we created a cigar which was so powerful that when inhaled it could turn the smoker into a large hulkish being with immense spiritual pressure and large physical attributes, Of course in this state you wouldn't be able to use shikai nor Bankai, you would have to use your own physical strength that you gained from it. When the smoke was blown into another persons face it would make them fall into their deepest nightmare.

One day, I heard Squad 11 talking crap about me, saying that I was weak, saying that their weakest recruit could kill me. Heh... fool."

Michael turned his head to the side and spat on the ground, he then shouted out.

"Hey! What does a guy have to do to get a drink of water around here?"

As he said this the guards dropped in large amounts of water on top of Michael. Michael simply turns his head up and drinks some of the water that falls on him.

"Ahh.. refreshing..." The water then cut off. "As I was saying, I went to Squad 11 and I killed. Every. Single. One of them! Everyone in that place who dared to challenge me received no mercy from my blade, heh... it's funny... I killed them all without even having to go into Shikai form. That was the day where I gained the title of Kenpachi.

Then the rest of the Captains were alerted, they alerted as many guards as they could and every single one of them came after me, I continued to fight and then I took in the cigar, Went all hulkish and ape shit, I managed to destroy over half of the soul society and take down most of the Captains, until they ganged up on me and tied me down with Kido. Then they locked me up here.

Few years later, the former Squad 2 Captain broke me out, managed to escape to the valley of screams then I trained and gained my strength back. Came back and built up my clan."

Michael sighs slightly. "Being in this prison is pissing me off even more... anyways... moving on fast forwarding several years I had my own base had a large clan, I was training people every now and again.

Then the Former Captain of Squad 13 challenged me to a duel of fates, we battled he went Bankai I went shikai, I managed to defeat him but I refused to kill him, as I walked away a large cloud of smoke fell upon the area and someone fired kido or a cero at a nearby building which managed to fall on top of me.

When I managed to pull myself out of the rubble I see several captains standing there and then I look to the side and see the captain of the 13th dead. Someone had come in when the smoke was around and had slit his throat, and since I was the one fighting him earlier they blamed me for it.

My younger brother, Squad 2 Captain arrived at the scene as fast as he could with his entire squad of assassins they battled me for a while and then tied me down with kido. I didn't want to make thinks worse so I gave in and they took me in.

And here I am today, several years later locked up in the deepest part of the prison were the most dangerous people are locked up. I have my own specially designed cell so that I can't escape and I have vibrating chains attached to my arms legs and chest so that I don't loose my muscles or figure.

I get three square meals a day and every now and again I get soaked in large amounts of freezing cold water to clean me up. I don't get many visitors and it's a rare occasion that they let me out of these chains.

But don't worry... they should know by now that these chains won't be able to hold me in for so long... heh...heh... heh... Well... that's about all I can tell you, there's not much else for you know."

Michael sighs slightly as he then lowers his head down as the chains were holding him up.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:52 am

Zatoichi almost feel asleep upon hearing the overly long story but it wasn’t that he was asleep but that he sunk into a deep thought of hearing the chained up prisoner’s life story as he pictured it all in his head to the best of his knowledge so that he could see it through the imaginations of what he was being told. Every now and then the seventh captain made small grunted noises signally the prisoner that he was following him like a moth to a flame that nothing was beyond his imagination and it came into a clear understanding that he felt nothing for why he remains chained up like an animal.

Zatoichi had very few things to add after he woke up after the prisoner commented on his name and his history. His words always remained a bit harsh to hear and understand because of the contraption that sat upon his lower portion of the face but still he spoke with enough of a loud tone it was easy even for slightly deaf individual to pick up on. “hmm it does seem as if you had quite a run, but to say that your time is done is always easily shown with your frustrations of the chains that hold you down. So should you get out for whatever reason I’d like to join the clan you have should it still be around. I won’t tell you much about me only the needed information which is peeling my interest of this clan of yours right now,”

The seventh captain knows he holds nothing in comparison to this prisoner who is being treated like an animal even with his history that he was told just now. Though Zatoichi doesn’t believe in this sort of treatment at all he’d of done it completely different if it were up to him, but being his motives are always unclear that would never be possible to see or understand. Seeing as the cigars are nearly drawing near of being burned to ashes he takes hold of another ten or more cigars that still sit in the box he holds by him. Throwing a few of them just close enough to Michael, Zatoichi flicks yet another match that sparks them all to burn so that the smoke could reach the prisoners pathway. “Here please enjoy some more of these cigars. You could say I have my own supply that is enough for all of remaining members of the gotei to enjoy,”
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:46 am

"Heh... thanks kid... Welcome to the Clan... and don't worry... we will find you... and there's not much you need to say, we already know a lot more about you than you think."

Michael stretches his arms. "You really think these chains are gonna hold me for long? Heh I'm just here storing power... soon the time will come heh.."

Michael smirks as he then shouts out to the guards "YOU HEAR THAT YOU SON OF A BITCHES! I'LL BE OUT SOON! AND WHEN I'M OUT YOU'RE ALL DEAD! HAHAHA"

Michael goes into a hysterical laughter as he then gets lit up with various colors of electricity which he begins to absorb into his body.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:21 am

“Ha, keep telling yourself that see how far it goes with you saying you know anything about me. I keep what I need readable to those that are able to dig into my past which appears to be something they can have on paper or documents. Either way thanks for the welcome. I don’t think someone of your caliber can be held by these chains. Only an idiot would think such a thing holds a individual like you down for long.”

Perceptive as much as he is confident, the current captain of squad seven shows he is no fool about anything. He does his research before ever leaving onto anything he finds interesting to spark a type of motivation for him. “My only question so far is this, how many of you in the clan and do you conquer other clans or is there a truce with others?”

Last edited by Soundz on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:05 pm

"Heh... look around you kid... You could be walking down the street and you would probably bump into one of our members. We are everywhere and we are nowhere at the same time, take the Captain of Squad 2 for example. Notice his last name... heh... we have our members in special selected locations. Don't worry you will know what to do when the time comes."

Michael smirked slightly as he then continued to dangle there with light laughter to himself as he began to think of more plans in his head.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:14 am

A hooded figure slowly makes its way toward the entrance of the prison. The figure seems to be male but little else can be seen. At the entrance of the prison, several guards hold there respective positions as just a single one steps forward to stop the figure and ask that if he wished to go any further, he would have to relinquish his weapon.

There was a moment of silence but the figure, without word, reached to his side and undid a simple strap and took firm hold of the scabbard an held it out, straight and clean. The man took the weapon and after opening it and seeing that the blade was just that, he closed it and after a small pat down, held his hand out as if to show the figure the way to which the hooded man nodded and started inward without word.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 am

As the smoke clears out from Mike's cell he hangs there taking up a large whiff into the air. He grunts slightly and says.

"Urgh... I smell a Blondy approaching..."

Michael began to growl slightly as he could smell Lee growing closer, the guards would lead him down as they would open up the cell door and step aside for Lee to walk in. Michael awaited the visit of his long time rival.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:46 pm

The cloaked figured was accompanied by three guards, one ahead of him and two behind him. They were, of course, for his own protection should someone get lose and try to make a break for freedom or something of the sort. The figure continued to walk onward as he took note that he was not the only one coming to visit it seems as he slowly come to a stop in the middle of the walkway, he turned to face the cell of the one whom he had come to see.

The figure was asked by the guards if he wished them to leave and he gave a simple nod. They spoke of being right around the bin so should anything occur, call for them and they would come and once more, he gave nothing but a nod in agreement. He stood in silence till they had disappeared from sight and even then, he waited more than a standard moment before speaking.

"You haven't the slightest idea how much pleasure this brings to my heart Michael Shichirou. If I could possibly capture this feeling, I could say that I would take a break for a good number of years and be all the better for it."
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 am

Michael lets out a low growl, he tenses his muscles however he restrains himself from breaking loose from the chains to try strangle Lee.

"Well well well... if it isn't the Infamous Lee Takamoto... what the hell is a grunt like you doing in a place like this? You're lucky that these chains are holding me back, because if they weren't I'd have my hands wrapped around your neck and I'd be choking you to death!"

Michael growls at Lee as he looks at him directly. The prison door behind him was shut closed and the chains around Michael were tightened in case Michael tried to Lash out at Lee.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:28 am

Directing his attention, the seventh captain looks to see another face come into the prison chambers to visit the prisoner Mike chained up. Knowing his time is well used and getting the needed information from Mike about the clan and his history. Zatoichi Leaves the rest of the cigars beside the prisoner just in a place for him to reach should he ever get the chance to that is to grab a cigar from the box. “This be all yours mike. You have serious matters it seems to discuss and I’ll take my leave for now,”

The seventh captain says as he waits for the guards to see him out the prison cell so that the new visitor and Mike can have a few words to themselves. To his knowledge Zatoichi made no formal introduction to get to know this visitor since he has no need to ask his name or anything other. As the guards of second division see him to the elevator that leads up to the top floors and out the compound of squad two. Being patted down and checked yet again, The guards hand Zatoichi his zanpakuto and open the doors back out.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 am

The figured paid little mind to the leaving captain and made it a point not to make eye contact nor raise his head at his leaving. Once the captain was gone, Michael then spoke to him directly and spoke of him as a grunt and to this, a hand rose itself up and came to rest on his chest as a gasp left his lips, as if shocked at the insult.
    "Michael, I'm shocked that you would say such things..."

The man's hand lowered back down to his side as an eye pierced through the darkness of the hood "I'd have you stabbed against the wall at the first sign of a chain snapping." He then slowly closed his eye and took in a light breath before turning it to look around himself "I'm just here to visit, nothing more. Just came to take a bit of pleasure out of your misfortune. And to think, I was called a murdered and yet...your the one locked away, shocking isn't it?"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 am

"Grr... It should be you in these chains! You've done far worse stuff than I have! You son of a.."

Michael begins to tense his muscles as he slowly begins to try pull the chains of the wall, the guards notice this and begin to pull the chains back in an attempt to stop Michael from trying to grab hold of Lee.

"Son of a bitch! I'm tired of these damned chains and this damned place, I'm breaking out now! One way or another!"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 am

Lee stood without pause as Michael began to rage on about how their places should be switched. He watched as Michael began to pull but was restrained by his captures that made sure he went no further. He then spoke of being tired of the chains and where he was and spoke of breaking out to which Lee replied

"Oh yes, because prisoners are supposed to enjoy their time in incarceration. Come now Michael, be the bigger man here and simply sit tight for a hundred years or so and I'm sure they'll let you breath...but then again, here's to the hope that that day never comes~"

He raised his hand slightly as if to wave off the prisoner as he spoke once more "Well, this was fun but I really must be going, the outside world beckons and fresh air is quite nice this time of year." And with that, he turned without a second glance, a smile gracing his lips as the guards came from their posts to escort him out.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 am

Michael began to roar as he began to pull on the chains once more, the guards came into the cell and led Lee out. The guards continued to try calm down Michael however his muscles were tensed, he began to pull on the chains more until they finally snapped from so much pressure.

Michael fell to the floor feet first, the guards charged at him attempting to attack him, he quickly threw these guards to the floor and managed to run past them.

The guards sounded the alarms and began to slowly close his cell door. Michael sprinted towards the door and managed to get out of it just before they closed it. Michael knocked out the guard that was by the door and then began to charge up the stairs in an attempt to reach Lee.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:29 am

Lee continued to walk at his own pace without any sort of haste. This was until the sounds of a ruckus came to his ears. He turned his head to the side as he looked back over his shoulder to see that the ruckus was just what he assumed it to be. He turned forward yet again and let forth a sigh as he spoke aloud to the guards "And here I thought that you took every precaution to contain your prisoner's. I might get hurt you know."

The guards quickly aimed to get Lee further out and when he was pushed outside, he stumbled slightly as he stopped on a single foot and turned around he quickly rose his hand out to catch the sword he had given the guards only to catch it by its scabbard and just in time for Michael's roaring and rampage to finally reach the surface as he simply called out

"Oh Michael, what in the seireitei are you doing? Harming even more poor innocent souls? How could you possibly live with yourself after all you've done?"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 am

"You've done worse shit than I have!"

As Michael reached the surface and pushed aside the guards he saw Lee there with his blade he quickly flipped over him and skidded his bare feet across the dirt ground. Michael was wearing an open top orange jump suit. The alarms were sounded and the guards saw how Mike had gotten out of the prison, they all create a large circle with Michael and Lee in between each other.

Lee was armed with his zanpaktou and Michael without any weapons at all.

"I'll fight you even if it is being bare handed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:58 pm