Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
Funnyguy339
6 posters

Michael's prison cell (Open to all)

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Michael's prison cell (Open to all)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's prison cell (Open to all)

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:53 am

The shrouded figure continued to keep his face hidden from view as Michael spoke about him doing far worse things than he ever did to which Lee had no reply. Soon, both Michael and Lee were surrounded on all sides by the guard in which were sent to keep track of the former captain. It was then that Michael took note of the weapon that Lee held in his grasp to which the figure then rose out and then took hold of the handle and quickly drew the blade.

The scabbard was thrown to the ground as the blade was shown. It was broken, it looked to have been shattered about halfway down and the blade itself was jagged, as if hit against a rock for days without end or just complete and total abuse. Lee then pointed the broken tip at Michael and spoke "So eager and quick to start a fight, I think that it would serve you right to turn right back around and march right back into your cell like a good criminal."
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4575

Michael's prison cell (Open to all)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's prison cell (Open to all)

Post by Eanuma Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:05 am

Why tease this poor soul?

The voice echoed in the prison. A kind voice beckoning from the core of the area, but the only one it seemed to belong to was a young maiden with silver hair and blood red eyes. Her form seemed to show both innocence bloodlust. A wolf in a sheep's clothing, or perhaps the other way around. The way she wore her smile, it was either a face of kindness, or some monster that takes a twisted pleasure in cruelty.

The guards seemed to show intimidation as they readied their weapons to attack her. The girl simply giggled seeing another weak shinigami who had caught Lee's attention.

should we go elsewhere Lee? I am sure he will have his place in all this
    Jintaro
    Jintaro
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4381

Post by Jintaro Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 am

A large gust of wind bursts through the area and large amounts of sand lift up and cover the guards. The guards vision gets covered up by the guards and make them back away, a two heavy object fall next to Michael's feet, these two objects where Michael's Zanpaktou's in there scabbards.

Jintaro was crouching down on a tree branch wearing his round straw hat (the one in his display picture) while he was munching on one of the thin branches of the tree. He looked to Michael and said.

"Now now then children... at least allow him to use his Zanpaktou."

The sand storm that was around the three people had suddenly subsided and all the guards that were once standing there had fallen unconscious.

Jintaro had his blade pierced on the branch of the tree which was in it's shikai form. The center was a strong wooden bo which was as strong as a zanpaktou and the tips were blades.

He looked to the three wilts he continued chewing on the tree branch in his hand.

"Go on... continue the fight? Or is the young lady cowering out?"
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7753

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:51 am

Michael feels the Zanpaktou land next to him, he looks down and picks them up and places his belt around his waist with his zanpaktou at his side.

"Ah... it's good to have these back."

He unsheathes them both and looks to the two while the sniffing the air.

"Looks like the Panda is back."

He grips hold of his zanpaktou tightly as he then follows up to say.

"So Lee... you really wanna try face me now with that broken blade of yours? Or would you like to simply retreat this battle until next time?"

Michael let out a small smirk as he saw Lee's broken blade and the knocked out guards around them.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:32 am

"Because teasing makes so many things that much more enjoyable, I have had too much work for it all to simply make myself dull." He answered the white haired woman that appeared. He did not take his eyes off of Michael as Eanuma spoke about leaving. It had been his intention all the while to provoke Michael though this was going far more swimmingly than he had ever hoped it to be.

But soon, a gust of wind took hold of the air but Lee held his posture as soon, Michael held now his weapons of choice and spoke of the Chinese bear to which Lee turned his attention to the direction that the bear speak from "I've heard that in the world of the living, your kind is very rare and near extinct. I'd suggest keeping to your own business, for the sake of your own well being...but..."

Lee then raises a free hand up and takes hold of the cloak that covered most of his body and quickly pulled it, releasing it to the ground as Lee Takamoto stood in plain sight now "...I thank you for taking care of the guards, it was tiresome hiding like that."

He then turned his crimson eyes to the direction of Michael once more as he held his sword up and looked it over. He reached out and took the blade in his free hand and in one swift motion, brought it down over his knee, breaking the already worn sword in two and then released the parts to the ground before clapping his hands against each other, as if to clean them of some sort of dirt

"Oh, that was simply something I....acquired on the way to come and see you. Just in case I needed to leave in a rush. Now, here are your options. Let me leave or don't. But I'm more than sure that what ever death's happen here will fall onto your head to just simply add to your already steadily increasing number of crimes. But who am I to tell you what to do and what not to do, your a free man...well, in a sense but I digress, we shouldn't quarrel so soon, so...come along Ea." It was then that Lee turned his back to Michael and took a single step away from him, it was then Michael or the Panda's turn to respond.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Michael withdrew his blades and chuckled.

"Hah hah hah... Just like you Lee ever since we were young it was your habit of leaving a fight, you really think me killing you will get me into more trouble than I already am in? There are wanted posters of you all over the place, me killing you would bring joy to myself and bring cheer to the folks in the soul society."

He then shakes his head. "And also... I wouldn't underestimate that Panda if I were you... after all he too was once a former Captain here."

Michael looks to Lee and is tempted to fire a kido at his head simply to see it explode however he is not sure whether to attack him or leave and start recruiting for his clan.
    Jintaro
    Jintaro
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4381

Post by Jintaro Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:56 pm

Jintaro continued munching on the twigs and branches of the tree and heard of what Lee had said so he himself decided to respond.

"Ahh... Lee Takamoto. I remember you from when you was a mere child. I see you're still as ugly as ever and still have terrible hair and sense of style... you should also lay of the green stuff... your eyes have gone too red from that stuff! Once in a while may be good but come now you're taking it too far!

And yes it is true that in the living world the pandaren race is somehow very rare, that's simply because we know how to hide ourselves properly and treat our lives well from you mortal fools!

Now then who here is the coward you or Michael? when you are the one who walks around covered up to avoid guards chasing you wilts Michael freely accepts his appearance and does as he pleases... Now then Michael, let's leave this place before these guards wake up. We will go back to the Squad 6 area get you cleaned up."

Jintaro jumps down from the tree branch with his zanpaktou in one hand and an apple in the other. As his feet touches the ground Jintaro throws the apple at the back of Lee's head if it hit it would burst out and the back of Lee's head would be wet and sticky and his hair would be messed up and Lee would most likely annoyed.
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4575

Post by Eanuma Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:38 am

And regardless of a captain, or not. You are a mere ant to the power Lee-kun has. Consider this kindness

The imtimidating maiden spoke, before hearing Lee calling her. Turning she walk beside the male as she vanished from sight. The woman was calm, caring little about the men that were there. A so called power house and a mentor of old.

In the mind of the male she spoke to the golden boy.

We could defeat them, lee. These insects are nothing much...
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Lee laughed lightly as he rose his arms up lightly and shook his head to Michael's claims. "Well, I do take pride in being the fastest, why would I not use my gifts in there best way?" He then raised a single finger to the words of Michael killing him.

"If you could kill me, the following backlash would be positive and negative on very opposite ends of the spectrum. But your replacement gave me a new meaning to the term, dead weight. As for the bear..." Lee moved a hand to his side and the other to his forehead as if in thought.

"I'd like to think that captain is below me so a former captain is seemingly no real threat. Added, if your warning me then I must not have anything to worry over. It's that simple. It doesn't matter what it remembers of me, so why would I let a monster's words affect me?"

Lee placed his hands to his hips as the panda continued to speak of cowards and running "Nope, the coward would still fall out of my range of terminology." As the apple was thrown, it flew straight and truth but as it went to hit Lee, it simply flew through his head and continued going as his image began to flicker and slowly dissipate "No, I'm going to let you enjoy your freedom with what ever creatures you like Michael, no need to rush to your death...again. Insects, the lot of you. Go, scurry on."

And then, silence.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Silence struck the area, Michael stretched his body and clicked his bones. He then looks to Jintaro, they nod at each other and both Shunpo out of the area without any further questions.

-Thread Closed-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:35 am