Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Dead Bone Pulse

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Dead Bone Pulse - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Bone Pulse

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Shikotsumyaku watched as his strike found a solid object as Kyouga stood firm and held his own against the strike with ease. This was enough to appease him as Kyouga spoke to him about growing stronger in which he replied

This one wanted to make sure that it was not in an illusion.

He slowly withdrew his arm and then turned his attetnion upward as the sudden spiritual pressure began to grow. At the rate it was growing, a glint in Shikotsumyaku's eye grew till the entire eye itself glowed. It held a arm out in front of Kyouga as if to protect him while the other rose up and its claws began to twist around till it formed three long and thin needle-like blades. He then looked to the building in front of himself and threw his arm forward as its needle-like bones pierced it with ease.

Once inside, the three bones shot forward and through the building. Then, more needled shot from these three until thousands of needle-like bones started to pierce their way inside the buildings structure, quickly making their way to the top, needles thrusting out of the building only to jolt back inside.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Hotaru didn't fire but she was tempted to as the being that confronted her began to lose control of themselves. Of course it would have been to preserve herself more than anything. The woman didn't get why she should have any form of kindness for these beings. It was in their nature to threaten human life, devouring souls for sustenance and surely the one before her now losing control was no different. Her gaze narrowed to a glare as it taunted her but still she did not fire, even as it went on to damage the roof they were on top of and threatening the integrity of the building.

And like that as she watched he seemed to regain control. He was definitely dangerous if it came down to a fight, the Quincy had to admit that much. Plus there were still two more around that she couldn't forget...

She didn't give him a response as he apologized and remained on her guard, though her bowstring would slacken slightly. The rage he had shown made her wary and how could she trust its words? Hotaru kept her bow trained as he walked toward the roof's edge to peer over before addressing her again. Only this time she was about to respond if it weren't for the latest unexpected bit of interference.

Hotaru had heard something happening in the building that she stood upon but the last thing she expected was to have needle-like bones piercing through the roof. Caught off-guard one of them had caught her outstretched upper arm, piercing it deeply. The woman received a couple other cuts as well of course but that one was the most bothersome. At least none were fatal though the worst could prove to be if she didn't take care of it. She was lucky it hadn't fully impaled her arm. Hotaru needed that arm, at least to still be able to use it.

And it was all the reason she needed to attempt her retreat again, though she would give the Arrancar she had been speaking with the answer he sought. "Even if it torments you to not know of their fate I can see it worthwhile. Unfortunately, I found those that mattered to me and almost all of them are buried now. And I do not wish to join them."

Fully on guard again she would step backwards, wary of the possibility of another attack that she didn't want and the roof's would last only so long before giving out under such attack. Her confidence that she had gained over time could only get her so far with three potential opponents, though one said he would not attack yet had displayed a serious fit of rage moments before. 'Please... all I want is to get away with my life...'
    Siddhartha
    Siddhartha
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 4904

Post by Siddhartha Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:42 am

As Quincy started talking, Siddhartha felt the ground beneath him burst as thousands of white Needle like Bones sprayed though under them. Being stabbed with all over Siddhartha lost it edging on the leg of the roof and fail. he was able caught and was hanging by one hand he slowly climbed back up on the roof and laid there. not really hurt more shocked then anything. staring at the sky running the tip of he's finger around on of the holes in the floor. "Are you alright?" he was asking her hoping she was alright."I'm sorry to here that about the ones you loved ones." Siddhartha slowly sat up. he slowly pushed himself the the edge and look down. Hope to see where the attack came from. Siddhartha seen The hollow holding both of he's arms in the air. He then looked back at The Quincy " You might want to get out of here now. I'm about to show this Best down there that he should have never attacked me."

Siddhartha rolled off the roof and feel straight to the ground. As be braised himself as he hit the ground under him exploded causing the dirt and to cover the air around him. The dust and smoke slowly started spiraling around Siddhartha he Eye glowing golden yellow."YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEONE.. you hurt the Quincy, You will be saying sorry to her." The spiraling air slowed and split in to five points as they busted in to lights orbs of every element. Siddhartha held his right arm out as the orbs started to spin around furiously as the all stopped and shot in to he's hand. then closed his hand smashing them and punched the ground causing the ground to explode. as electricity started to spark around and circle the body. He slowly started walking to the giant.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Shikotsumyaku held his arms out and still into the building as the needles shot all within the building. But as the blades reached the top and injured the two above, the needles instantly came to a stop. Shiko let his head lower down and look at his arms and pushed them into the building as if to reactivate the skill but nothing happened. He pulled his arms out as the snapping of the bones cracked and echoed lightly and he stopped.

He then turned his attention over toward the sudden appearance of the arrancar that had appeared in such a sudden manner. His spiritual pressure was of the same make as the one that had set him off in the first place. Devour the strong to grow stronger. He listened to the words of the man as he quickly yanked his arms from the wall, the bones snapping and cracking from breaking free. He held out the bone gauntlets that formed the three claws as it had normally as it spoke

Food. This one requires much substance still. To grow far stronger and then stronger still.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5383

Post by Remi-chan Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 am

Hotaru was more in a state of shock than anything at the fact that she had been injured than in pain, taking a sneak attack by one of the other two. Also in her expression was surprise as the Arrancar she had interacted with reacted with concern to the damage she had taken, going so far as to call out the beast she had been hunting below, the one who damaged her. She didn't respond to him but fully retracted her bow now, the arrow dissolving into the environment as if it had never existed to begin with.

As the confrontation began she would take advantage of the attention being off of her to leave the rooftop of the building she had been on, leaping to one of the others that remained. While she wanted to survive, she didn't feel as if she could just leave things as they were and once she was on a stable building again she would rip at the hem of her skirt, using the strip of fabric to tie around the main wound she had gotten on her arm. The rest would have to wait, provided she could get out of there with what she planned to do next. If she could stay off their radar she could at least watch to see if there would be another opening. So, she crept toward the edge of this new roof to gaze down below.
    Siddhartha
    Siddhartha
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 4904

Post by Siddhartha Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:12 am

Siddhartha looking at The Hallow. " So you want to eat me? go for it i want to see you try." He then showed the Hallow his Number. he then turned his back to the hallow and waited." I'll give you one shot.. If you fail i will kill you. Or we can call off this senseless Fighting." Siddhartha then sat down looking at the sky. Not really caring about the hallow. He then scanned the roof tops to see if he could find the girl. she was gazing of the edge of another roof top. 'Why is she still around' He though to himself his emotions started flooding back as this emptiness and despair rushed back. " Hey do you ever feel emotions Hallow? I don't remember being one nor do i remember if i could ever recall being happy or sad." He sat there waiting for the hallows reply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:09 am