Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Investigation [Open to all east world survivors]

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Investigation [Open to all east world survivors] - Page 2 Empty Re: Investigation [Open to all east world survivors]

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 am

Aki bounced at the crash but she only saw that it was her fellow captain and smiled. She ran over and hugged him happy to see another fellow. "Captain Kuzon~ Right? You are wearing the tenth division Haori!" She said happily. "Just call me Aki! Did the head send you? I only found humans taking shelter in the building, 2 very spunky fullbringers over there."

She than got up and whispered, "Apprently somewhere else in the midst of this darkness are 2 arrancars, shinigami and Quincy as an alliance."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Investigation [Open to all east world survivors] - Page 2 Empty Re: Investigation [Open to all east world survivors]

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 am

Shima twitched some more as his feet glew a bright green light. Within an instant he flashed over to where the captain was.
    "I think if we were a threat you would've gotten rid of us already" He said to her. "I call a truce and we'll try and help you the best we can"
    He crossed his arms, calling for Shin to follow behind him.
    "We'll stay in this area and let you know whenever something happens" He said. "I just hope we don't end up having to fight someone"
    He turned to see a guy, dressed up in captains garbs.
    "Who's this guy?" He asked, confused. "Shinigami popping up here and there"
    He then looked back at Aki who was mocking him and his team.
    "Be nice lady" He said jokingly. "And if you're wondering as to how we do the power taking thing, we just grab hold of your zanpakto and it's like a transfer of powers, but it's only a one time thing"
    He looked away quickly.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Mushasune Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 am

Kuzon listened to Aki intently, especially about the alliance between such an odd pair. he began to concentrate why would such a collection would be in the real world in the first place. After that he stood up slowly, sounding slightly grumpy and sleepy. "indeed I am captain Kuzon of the 10th division, sent for two specific missions." he paused as he looked at the fullbringer that she called 'spunky'.

"Please sure, if you wish for us to stop undermining you, then stop undermining the shinigami as well. We can both work together, so lets not bicker about the stupid things ok?"
    he said in a bored and stern tone. he then turned to Aki, 'so explain to me this alliance again..." he asked concerned.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am

Shima gave the captain a look.
    "I didn't undermine anyone, she's the one who was undermining us humans first" He said. "I don't even see why the shinigami have to get tangled in human affairs"
    He lightly touched the sides of his headphones with the tips of his fingers. "I'm going on ahead" He said. "If you feel the need to undermine us humans, do it when I'm not around, I wouldn't want to harm the shinigamis little pride"
    Within an instant, Shima was now gone. He went to another part of town and was going to find more humans.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 am

She smiled as he left. Sometimes people just need to let go. "No matter how strong a human is their temper will always get to them." She said to herself in a calm voice. "We interfere because we keep the balance of the pulses and hollows. We are what happens in the afterlife..." She said after looking at the direction as he left. She than faced shini, "Your leader is strong but needs to keep his temper. What will you do? Follow? Or protect what you need with your power. In times like these desicisions are fatal."

She let out a sigh and shook her head, "The alliance is very sketchy but I feel they won't be our problem just yet. Either just as confused as we are... or their part of the problem. But who ever did this is obviously strong. It'll take all our efforts." This was just a obvious guess in her mind that probably everyone has alreadly thought of but the best things to do is let all the information out. "Kuzon, before you came here did the Head say anything?"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Kuzon gave a light sigh, and ignored the human, turning away from him completely, "The human's have been through a lot, so we cannot make such a claim during this scenario because they have a reason to be angry. Thus, i cannot agree to say humans as a group all have such a temper." He said in a bored tone. Honestly Kuzon was feeling that it would be more work in the real world then in Soul Society, but curiosity of the situation gave him motivation to continue.

"Whoever did this must have a motive as well. i am curious as to what that is. Why would someone do this? What is there to gain? Blah blah blah, yada yada. To me, it just doesn't add up quite yet." Kuzon said as his eyes drifted to the Captains chest. Not the most impressive build, but whatever. Kuzon pulled out his notebook and took notes: Captain Usaki->Small Bust. he then slid it back under his cloak and answered her next question, disregarding that what he may have done could be taken as a rude gesture. "The head sent me on this mission both to help you investigate and to take pluses back to Soul Society. The point behind that, as i saw it at least, would be that each individual pluse sent to Soul Society could be put to work in reconstructing Soul Society."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:35 pm

[OOC: The fullbringers are doing their own thing to protect the human world. Don't try to get Shin to go with you, especially since I"m the only other fullbringer at the moment. :P ]
    Shin
    Shin
    Soul

BD-cash : 4669

Post by Shin Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 pm

"I need to stay with Shima for now, but this may be much deeper than it appears at first glance. But I believe that this is everyone's problem." Shin said plainly as he walked towards Shima's spiritual pressure. Hopefully they all could work together, but Shima was the strongest of the Fullbringers.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:37 am

Aki smiled when Shin left and spoke calmly at the direction they left in, "But that's why humans are so wonderful, right Kuzon? No matter what humans always strive to live. Even if they don't think so." She than suddenly processed his words and looked at him shocked. "Take all the pluses?! There are like a million of em! It would put the balance out of wack! Not to mention, how pissed they would be if they only moved on to the afterlife to rebuild the soul society."

She was quite suspicous of what he was writing but ignored it. "This is what the head is planning?... this is so frustrating!"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 am

"Meh, " Kuzon said as if shrugging off her statement, 'human's indulge in too many worldly pleasures for me to consider them wonderful. Women, money, power...Most humans wants some sort of materialistic icon instead of what they should be seeking out for like knowledge and security for others." Kuzon then paused and said as he scratched his head, "Though I dont consider any race as wonderful, each being is capable of just as guilty sins. in my opinion being 'wonderful' can only be gained on an isolated level."

he released a deep sigh, bored as all get out. "The Souls, in exchange for their work, will gain both security and refuge in return for their hard work. the shinigami will also be working with them. it is a group effort. I organized the plot myself and received approval." he said to usaki before turning to the Soul, who was the only one he didn't want to send to Soul Society in that he was the only one who sensed this group, "So what else do you know about this collection of peoples. Anything more you can tell us?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:49 am

Aki lightly chuckled at his thoughts, for a lazy man he had some deep opionions. "I think being able to be in the world is wonderful altogether." She said smiling at him. She than closed her eyes and thought deeply. "So far I can really recongize...at least 3 of the reiatsus from here. I can't be too accurate but I feel they are Claire, Kyouga and Remi. I've met all them at least once."

Aki looked at the direction of where the alliance should be. "I only had few encounters with them so I can't be too sure." She than yawned and blinked slowly, "I wish I could have taken a nap first. I'm so tired...do you think we should go over there or wait for orders?"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 am

"Meh, being in the world exposes you to so many bad things...though an optimist will say that there are equal if not more good things that overcome such negatives. I guess your one of those kinda people Aren't ya' Usaki?" he asked calmly, scratching his head. The next thing that caught his attention is her recognition of the people, "So what do you know about them, I would like to know as much as i can about each of them before running into anything. Are they strong, peaceful, easily angered, you know....characteristics."

Kuzon then rested his hand on the hilt of his blade, he hoped that he wouldn't need to unsheathe Hounetsu. "I think we should go in. Waiting for orders is a waste of time. And to be honest our mission is to investigate, and what is investigation without interrogation of suspicious peoples?" he said calmly.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:22 am

Aki laughed when he said she might be an optimist. "Do I look like one? I feel inside I'm more a pariah." She began to think intently on the three she mentioned. "One is the Quincy, I'm not sure her strength or weakness or who she really is. I only got a glimpse of her the last time I was here. Next is Kyouga, I fought him once. Pretty strong if you ask me." She drew their faces in a cartoon like form while writing what she said with a stick on the ground.

She than began to draw Claire. "She might be the strongest out of all of the three I mentioned. I never fought her but I could feel it. Not to mention she gots lots of pawns under her fingers." She finished and threw the stick away while brushing her hands off eachother.

She looked up suddenly and closed her eyes to feel the spiritual pressures better. "I think they started moving... an old place actually."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:52 am

"Pariah?" he said while yawning, "You dont seem like someone that others would outcast. You seem like a friendly kid." Then the yawn came, his mouth opened wide as he stretched his arms, "Alright, well if you think there is going to be a fight then I need to tell you about my Zanpakutou." he said as he rubbed his eyes. "My Ability creates a radioactive field that can harm anyone within its proximity. thus, if I fight...you must leave me so that you will not get hurt. though if you can take them then by all means go for it. I would rather watch then fight..." he said calmly.

he looked at the drawings of the people and merely sighed, he was tired...he was always tired. 'Would you mind leading the way? Or do you think we need to stay and investigate more so here?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 am

"I do love getting to know spirits. Though in the inside I'd rather be in my division. Where the sun never shines." She laughed than crossed her arms. "No fighting! Where we're going is a refugee camp. The least they need is a fight." She shutters at his zanpaktou. "What if I was in the air?" She started walking slowly through the dark to the Camp
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:32 pm

"No fighting? that's a relief." he said as his hand moved away from the hilt of his blade. 'and if you stay really high in the air....it will be fine...just stay far away from anything that my Zanpakutou controls and you will be fine.'. he said calmly as he fallowed her to the camp.

[Exit]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:32 am

[posted next on the camp]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:29 pm