Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

No Entry : Detained in by demon guards

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

No Entry : Detained in by demon guards - Page 2 Empty Re: No Entry : Detained in by demon guards

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Kyouga continued to fall down the pit, and softly landed in an office. Unfortunately, he coughed up a considerable amount of ash. "C-Ciel?" Kyouga asked as he spluttered, wondering if Ciel was really following him. Regardless, he could feel a strong presence nearby. I better be wary of Lucifer... Yet, he does have really good taste... Kyouga thought as he took notice of the regal furniture and decorations.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

No Entry : Detained in by demon guards - Page 2 Empty Re: No Entry : Detained in by demon guards

Post by Ciel Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Landing softly, Ciel grinned turning to the statue in front of him, a sculpture of what Lucifer supposedly looked like.

"Quite the handsome guy don't you think?"
    making his self at home, he sat on Lucifer's big boss chair and stared at Kyouga.

"Dont be a kid now, man up."

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Angrily dropping from his flight somewhere from the upper floors, Lucifer instantly noticed his nuisance of an exiled brother, seemingly back in hell.

"Heh, i knew i smelled you a world away, what did you come here for?"

It was only then that he took notice of a small boy who apeared to be a newly awakend demi-demon.

"And you brought me a snack? How convenient."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:15 pm

"Who in hell, are you calling a kid, Ciel? Besides, I think it's unwise to lounge in your brother's chair..." Kyouga said to Ciel as calmly as he could without getting upset again. "As far as I know, he could be behind me right now, and I wouldn't even notice..." he pointed out plainly as he finally noticed Lucifer. Kyouga wasn't showing it, but he was really nervous about meeting Lucifer in person. "Am I really that worthless in your eyes, sir?" Kyouga politely protested to Lucifer, and seemed more confident in himself. Yet, Lucifer could easily trample him at this point.

Last edited by Kyouga on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:15 pm

"It's nothing like that, he came from a long bloodline stretching out from ours, he is the one i've been telling you about for years now." Spining the chair around Ciel stopped and placed his hands under his chin.

"He's Reira's child."

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 pm

"Is he now?" Turning to kyouga, it appears that he caught Lucci's interest. "Here you go doing something unnecessary again." sighing Lucifer waved his hands in the air.

"But since your already here, i guess your a recognized Demi-demon now, welcome to Hell's army. As a demi demon, you can still live within the living world, your main purpose is to do job's that are too bothersome for full demons, we will send you a golem for missions. That's pretty much there is too it, and in return, you get to feed on as many souls as you like, but you must do the missions first."
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:26 pm

"Not a bad bargain is it? It means you still get to be an arrancar thought your a demi-demon of Hell's army." Closing his eyes Ciel turned back to his brother.

"Though im leaving him under your army, he is still my responsibility, if you do something to harm him i will kill you."

Sounding serious all of the sudden, it would be a shock to anyone who knew him.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:38 pm

"Very well..." Kyouga said calmly as he bowed respectfully to Lucifer. However, it irritated him that he had to do most of the dirty work of the demons. In reality, nothing had really changed at all about what he had been doing. At any rate, he would have to what was exactly asked of him. "Are there any missions available right now?" Kyouga asked Lucifer, nervous of what Ciel had just said to Lucifer. Apparently, the family doesn't get along well... Kyouga thought for a brief moment as he sweat-dropped.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:46 pm

"There is actually." a winged figure landed on his left shoulder and he took something from it, a small leather envelope, with dark engravings on them.

"You must have encountered the fallen from when you were in the living world. Your mission is to help Gabriel and send him this envelope from me."

He handed it to Kyouga and patted his head.

"That, and kill a fallen named Michael."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Kyouga nodded when he was given his mission, and pocketed the letter. "The role of a diplomat, and an assassin? My, my, that is troublesome..." Kyouga said to himself with a smile as opened up a Garganta, and made his exit. None-the-less, there might have been some sibling rivalry involved.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:19 pm

"I dunno what your planning in getting him involved with higher plane affairs, but im keeping a close watch on this."

Saying so Ciel entered a door materializing out of nowhere, seemingly thinking of which side to cling on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:26 pm