Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

No Entry : Detained in by demon guards

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395405

No Entry : Detained in by demon guards Empty No Entry : Detained in by demon guards

Post by Ciel Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:18 am

Sitting on a stool waiting for the rest to arrive, just by looking, it was obliviously busy, demons flying, dashing, running walking around like maniacs in heat. Something was happening, and it was something big, he realized the same thing within the living world, but this was an internal affair.

It would appear that the shinigami's are still within Hueco mundo, but as to what is taking them so long, was the real question.

He tried moving an inch, but the demon guard turned to him angrily.

"No passage granted until clean up is done."

"Clean up?"

Ciel questioned.

"Did someone die?"

"It would appear that many demon guards died, near the tower, so no entry till clean up is done"
    The Demon guard democratically evaded the question, but Ciel knew what went on, why they died.

A demon guardian went pass them just a little earlier, it must be hungry.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

No Entry : Detained in by demon guards Empty Re: No Entry : Detained in by demon guards

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:39 am

Kyouga came just in time to hear the entire conversation, but something was bothering him. "How long will this 'cleanup' take? Furthermore, demon guards just don't die for no reason. Obviously, something got hungry and killed them all." Kyouga asked and said to the demon guard as he honestly put his two-cents in it. Unfortunately, Kyouga had probably already said too much.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

No Entry : Detained in by demon guards Empty Re: No Entry : Detained in by demon guards

Post by Ciel Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:23 pm

"Dont mind him." vaguely, Ciel spoke referring to no one in particular.

"This wont take too long, but its more than likely that we cant pass through this area, if you like to try, be my guest. I cant protect you if your out of my reach."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Kyouga was tempted to try to go onward, but the he did the logical thing and took a seat. Besides, Kyouga practically didn't know a thing about Hell. Thus, it was best to remain with Ciel for the time being.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Still sitting, he smiled over Kyouga who looked more than bored enough, but Ciel had no choice either.

"We wait for your nephew first, Where Lee is, i wonder."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:24 am

"Ciel, could you please teach me how to return here?" Kyouga asked Ciel calmly as he wondered if he would be able to come back at all, since he wasn't recognized as a demon yet.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 am

Ciel turned to kyouga. Knowing that he's already bored, he knew it would turn to this.

"Take this tease with you, it will open a special path for you and you alone which leads here"

The tease flapped its wings toward's kyouga, familiarizing with his scent.

"Have fun"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 am

When Kyouga offered his right hand, the Tease gracefully landed on it. Kyouga then stood up, and a door-shaped Garganta opened up for him as the Tease went ahead. "I'll be back, Ciel..." he said quietly as he went through the newly created door. Once the passage closed, Kyouga's presence disappeared entirely.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 pm

"Take your time." Ciel smiled as he was reading the weekly jump.

Kyouga grew stronger from before, at this rate, he could outgrow most of the demon guards stationed on hell.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 am

"Well, can we get a move-on now?" Kyouga asked as he walked out of a Garganta and went and sat down next to Ciel. "I don't know for sure, but Senetue might be coming..." Kyouga said quietly as he tought about it. Suddenly, Kyouga noticed a 7 with an X in it appear on his forehand. "S-Shiro?!" Kyouga cried out as he attempted to figure out where his son was exactly.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:10 pm

As if on a beach sun baiting, Ciel had his legs stretched out occupying the whole waiting bench.

"Why are you in such a hurry anyway? We can go anytime we want, just so long as the shinigami's get a move on there business."

(Not anyone is granted access to hell so im not sure if he can follow you)
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:35 pm

"Why are you so lazy? This isn't a vacation, Ciel!" Kyouga retorted as the heat seemed to be increasing his aggression. Regardless, Kyouga just wanted to get things over with; and bring Claire back to Hueco Mundo. Besides, he promised Senetue that he would bring her back.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm

"Im just following the rules of this world. The last thing youd want is to be found guilty of a crime. But either way, even if you didn't do it, they will lock you up." adding fuel to the already erupting volcano, Ciel grinned over Kyouga making a coconut shell drink appear on his palm and drinks it.

"Lighten up, Claire is.. closer than you think."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 pm

"S-she is?" Kyouga asked as he finally seemed to calm down. Kyouga was mainly irritated that Ciel was lounging around doing nothing, but it couldn't be helped.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 pm

"Here's proof." Throwing something like a dagger, when it neared Kyouga it turned into a card.

"It's Claire's card, i found it lying around near by. If it's here, she's close."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Kyouga caught the card, and pocketed it. At any rate, Ciel seems to know more than I do... Yet, I can feel my humanity slowly slipping away... Kyouga thought as he seemed like he was in a daze. "What are your brothers like?" Kyouga asked Ciel calmly as he starting to wander on thoughts that he normally would have pondered. He also wondered if Ciel still hadn't noticed that his mother was very much alive. Regardless, Kyouga didn't want to go back to Hueco Mundo until he was done with things here. "Do you think that I can get reception for a call to the Living World here, Ciel?" Kyouga asked rather randomly as he wondered if he could call his brother from Hell.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Turning to Kyouga with a bit curious as to why his brothers came up. "My brothers, eh... I'd say they're ruthless blood sucking sadists." he put up his legs on a log which grew out from the ground. "Why would you wanna call the living world?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:00 am

Suddenly loosing complete interest with his cell-phone, Kyouga pocketed it. "What is going on? You're relaxing yourself easily, but I feel like I'm loosing my human emotions... In fact, I'm starting to feel...empty..." Kyouga asked in an unemotional tone that sounded like he could barely care at all.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 am

Standing up instantaneously Ciel gave Kyouga a wide grin. "They're gone now" giving him a fox like smile, Ciel walked ahead.

"We should go meet my brother, i dont sense Satan anywhere nearby, but meeting my brother, he could give you a rank in his army."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Something tells me that it won't be that easy... Kyouga thought as he stood up, and catched up with Ciel. Kyouga had come to the realization that he would have to show no sign of weakness towards these demons. After all, he was an outsider that had been given the privilege to come here. None-the-less, he felt strangely nostalgic about all of this. Unfortunately, Kyouga was having a rough time sensing the presence of the higher demons within Hell (especially Ciel). Yet, the presence of cursed souls, and lesser demons were clear to him.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 pm

"Dont... worry about it, Hells army is a little short at the moment, i dont think he will be that tough on you." Scratching the back of his head Ciel sighed as he walked towards the headless barracks it's self.

From the outside, it looked like the upper half of a human body without the head.

"He should be inside this place, wanna enter now?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Kyouga nodded as he trusted Ciel's judgement, for now. He tried to make sense of the structure, but it kept reminding him of a decapitated torso. "How do we get in? From the top?" Kyouga asked as he wondered why the amount of soldiers was so low.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:40 pm

"Precisely" turning back to kyouga, Ciel gave hima wide grin before vanishing from clear sight and reappearing on top of the entrance sitting on where the neck is supposedly.

"Try getting here without angering the demon guards."
    He waved from the entrance waiting for his pupil.

"If you disturb them, they will attack you, even if you have a ticket... Going to hell is the easy part, entering the headless barracks is another issue."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Kyouga quietly walked past the guards, and left them alone. Eventually, Kyouga made it to the structure of the barracks, and Sonidoed up the barracks in just a few leaps. Surprisingly, it was exausting to just get to the entrance of the barracks. However, Kyouga wasted no time as the took the plunge into the barracks. Someone is here, but how deep is this chasm? Kyouga thought as he seemed to fall for a long period of time.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:27 pm

(In a rush as always)

Ciel followed him in his entry towards the inner pits of the headless barracks.

"Dont fall till the end now"
    Ciel laughed as he was falling in an Indian seat position.

"Lucifer's office should be somewhere on the higher pits, its a bit tricky find it, but it should be no big deal for you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:50 pm