Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Using exit/entry points

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Using exit/entry points Empty Using exit/entry points

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Here are some tips on how to use the exit/entry point correctly.

But first, let me explain what it is, so that it would be clear to everyone.

Entry/Exit point is like a landmark, kinda like the area boundary someone crosses when traveling. It means either entering or exciting a territory area.

A good way to know weather if what your doing is right or wrong is to study the world map or area map.

In which case, our old world RP uses

this one

I know it's kinda silly looking, but its color coded making it look like a deformed pallet.

Why i want you to know the map is for you to know which area is close to which, that alone would get you to the right exit/entry point.

Here's a wrong way of using exit/entry point.

ex.

(ignore wrote on quote please. pay attention to the area written)

Spoiler:

That's is a wrong way of traveling. it's a lot like cheating, or using a teleportation device.

So unlike our regular RP-ing around our present time gotei 13, were gonna do it a little differently in

the old world.

So here is how the travel should be done.
    Spoiler:

Were not doing this to torment you or anything, but see how the map and the entry points connect with each other? Were just adding all this perks up for you to enjoy this RP to the fullest. Traveling could be fun, you can have stop overs, and even have mini missions within missions.

I hope you liked this tutorial.

If you do have any questions regarding this, feel free to post within this thread.

Regards

Minamoto Taichou 4th Division

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:36 pm