Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+16
Aoyama Sachiko
Jeremy Winters
Haji Yukimura
Guiseppe
Roukostu
Kyouga
Cross Marian
Ciel
Muerte
Sanba Yukimura
Baka Yukimura
suzaku_minamoto
cool beans
Aki_624
Lee_Takamoto
Loli Gaga
20 posters

The Fallen Mission!!! {Read}

Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5532

The Fallen Mission!!! {Read} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallen Mission!!! {Read}

Post by Guiseppe Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm

But the arrancars already have zanpakuto's, instead of the swords having a release, they have a release, its actually quite complicated, but goodluck.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 am

Ciel wrote:Okay, so heres the people who signed up to play a part!

Lee
    Sara
    Nacho

I need one more non admin player :p

Oh I get it. Gotta kick me and Sanba out of the loop..lol

Seriously, I'm going to be involved (unless I am still in hell), but only as myself, and should the rest of the Yukimura become involved, they will function as non action NPCS.

If need be, I would be happy however to make a character for the new race, but I'll leave that for if there is a need only.

Oh yea, now I remember xD
    But it wasn't really delved into and wasn't really explained. The way I'm saying is an actual Arrancar and not a hollow. I'll find a way to work with it lol.

Actually I did explain it quite well. I created, as Sanba remembers, a technique which modifies Hollows back into a semi-purified soul state, removing their anguish which made them hollows. This in turn was corrupted by kanpatsu who stole aspects, kinda like a strand of DNA, of each shinigami's Zanpakuto, and adding this to the modified hollows, thus making them seem and appear for all intensive purposes, the manifestations of Zanpakuto spirits. But in reality all they were, were experiments. Kanpatsu explained that in the final leg of the rp. (and an arrancar IS a hollow, just a higher evolved form of one. ;) )
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6005

Post by Cross Marian Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:56 am

Well, the new Cross is different than how that is. I just gotta figure out what it is. I was thinking of giving him the element of Nothingness, or Void due to the Garganta affects.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8492

Post by Roukostu Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:50 am

hmm I'll be good with making a new race, though i'll have to think about it for a little bit.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 pm

HAJI, all the admins are included, besides, this is a filler arc, so it doesnt directly parallel with the real flow of time and events.

:P

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Haji Yukimura wrote:
    Ciel wrote:Okay, so heres the people who signed up to play a part!

Lee
    Sara
    Nacho

I need one more non admin player :p

Oh I get it. Gotta kick me and Sanba out of the loop..lol

I know right, wheres the love? hahaha ill play anywhere as whatever, I just want to RP. And yes Haji I remember that quite well.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:55 pm

You guys are already included instantly, as to why i noted non-admin T....T
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Ah my sweet Yeobo; we know; we know...lol
    We just have to have a little fun with it or things get dry... :P

In all seriousness though; let me know if you need someone to play a part anywhere in it, and I'll be glad to help out.
    Papi
    Jeremy Winters
    Jeremy Winters
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 5473

Post by Jeremy Winters Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 pm

The applications for the new race is up (in heaven... like literally)

ADMINS SHOULD GO MAKE THERE PICK NOW!!!

Seriously, how long will you people jump on in on it? XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:33 am

I'll set up one for Suzaku since he is a Minamoto, and not exactly into the Yukimura yet. I'm going to wait for that time.
    Aoyama Sachiko
    Aoyama Sachiko
    ミカ野 清掃

BD-cash : 5366

Post by Aoyama Sachiko Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 am

Okay, since we cant wait any longer (boredom rate is increasing daily)

Were sending out the fallen randomly. Expect them to arrive any time today ^0^
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 am

Sheesh whatever happened to the virtue of patience! wind effect

So lets see where we are now!

The winged fellows have fled from their world and into ours, they are spread out across the world, well 2 are in karakura one in tokyo and one in australia.

We have 2 captain class shinigami in hueco mundo and several captains on a trip to the firey prison of hell, anything i missed?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 am

A few still in gotei 13 i think
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5358

Post by Soro Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 am

yup Bo is in gotei still. just inactively.lol

Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5339

Post by Shon Ben Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:09 am

Don't forget about Lavi. Lavi's in his captains office
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:10 am

Aki is....watering plants i think.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 am

So now we know
    Aki and Lavi are still in soul society that are captain level. Is there anyone else?
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:32 am

bo is in the 9th......just said that
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 am

No need to get testy, This is a new page, i didn't see it. Forgive me
    -sarcasm-
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 am

you posted after i did and they were both on the same page soooo?
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:05 am

you know how I forget things o.o;
    it's not my fault, it's my fam's history of short term memory loss, or just ignorance and forgetting.

Ok, i go back
    Aki, Bo, and Lavi.
    Does this make you happy?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Okay, enough with the spamish arguments LOL.

Eitherway, it's clear that there are still captains in soul society, if you missed anyone, it would be the new 4th Division captain.

And hiro, who god knows where he is.

That aside, someone should be informed about this crack, i think ASARI should send something, like a hell butterfly, i dunno.
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5147

Post by Raphael Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:50 pm

UPDATE!

Raphael has finally arrived, all 7 of the fallen crossed the crack, and now theres no going back, the crack started spreading, but not to the extent of destroying the world, except changing it into something far worst.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/other-places-f59/begining-of-the-end-raphael-s-arrival-t3649.htm

From here on out, no one can communicate with the outside world (meaning to say once from soul society or Hueco Mundo)

All passages are blocked, no traveling techniques are allowed (Not garganta ,not senkaimon or anything else for that matter) no hell butterflies can break through, everyone within the living world is swallowed whole by the void (The Fallen's prison).

So what will you do now?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 pm

That sounds fun ^_^
    Makes it more fun because it means that its all up to the ones already in the living world. Mukuro, or Lavi, is already there because he was in the Waffle House but i'll just say he disappeared, or act as if he was never there.
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5212

Post by Chico Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Yes, thats the idea. Anywho, Gabriel team should see this as a surprise, working hard to pass through the crack in the sky, out from the void, they ended up combining two worlds into one XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:19 pm