Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Uriel
Chico
6 posters

Fallen Objectives

Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5080

Fallen Objectives Empty Fallen Objectives

Post by Chico Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 am

Okay, since nothing is happening, im doing a hostile take over, and since i cant do that on the gabriel side of things, i'll give orders here.

You should all follow, else there's no cookie fore yew =.=

I gave enough free-to-roam freedom already, i think you all had your share of fun already, so from here on out this is what's gonna happen.

1. Team Michael will not look for gabriel, but Michael.

Reason for this is that the Gabriel search party consists of most everybody on the site. He has more than enough searchers, so look for Michael.

If you dont remember your allegiance, your on team michael if your.

Sealtiel
    Barachiel
    Raphael.

Team Gabriel consists of

Jhudiel and Uriel

2. The arrival of Raphael will be the start of an involuntary Armageddon, one Gabriel DIDN'T anticipate. I would explain in more detail's, but i dont think any of you are interested in all of that, so to get to the point.

The void world and the current living world will be joining each other, and this massive collision will result to the end of life as we know it.

Unless of course some divine intervention saves us all from this mess.

That's pretty much all we have in store for now, so TEAM Michael search for Michael and TEAM Gabriel search for gabriel.

fight fight fight!
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5190

Fallen Objectives Empty Re: Fallen Objectives

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 am

Dear lordy lord
    Must we use TEAM, ANYTHING would be better
    Squad, Group, Division, etcetera, etcetera, so on and so forth

But thus far, this is good, very good
    *_* Let us war!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 am

sorry for the lack of creativity on that part.

Everything is over used anyway.

War it is!

*cheers*
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468781

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 am

i have a question. what motives do the two sides have to fight? i wanna fight but its illogical for uriel and barachiel to fight atm
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5157

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 am

If we finished the history thread

This one ==> http://www.bleachdynasty.com/my-dynasty-f97/the-void-a-light-of-hope-t3554.htm

We would see how things played out, who left first etc etc.

Michael was stopping Gabriel from crossing, while Gabriel wanted to cross for freedom (with ill intentions and revenge probably)

Gabriel dragged Michael to the hole and thus crossed the crack. So the others followed.

NOW, you dont need to fight each other, but it could be necessary if needed be, Gabriel is lead astray by his hatred towards God, and Michael wants to snap him back to reality.

and i think gabriel is pretty much planning to take over and destroy the living world. I think that's more than reason enough to attack those who side with him.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468781

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:04 am

so everyone knows of gabriel's intentions then right
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5045

Post by Shark Tail Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:15 am

I would hate to spoil the grand plan so i will not but I will only clarify what has been established in that history thread:

Gabriel views the human race as hopeless and weak, a waste of god/ the spirit king/ kami's attention. To wipe out the human race god's greatest mistake in his eyes and to prove him wrong to get back in his graces or a twisted form of revenge either way. Jhudeil and Uriel seem to agree with this view to some extent and have decided to follow myself in destroying the human race.

Of course the rest of the fallen led by michael are still good at heart and loyal to the spirit king no matter how he has treated or shunned them after all these years.

The shinigami being the current protectors of this realm, and micheals team are team gabriels main opponents in this battle.

Its classic bleach fighting and biblical apocolypse stuff from here on out though, who knows what the consequences of beings of a higher spiritual plane interfering in the lower spiritual plane will be.

Any of the fallen characters should be more than aware of Gabriels intentions so far
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5157

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 am

^ What he said :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:47 am