Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9402

The Waffle House - Page 13 Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by Aki_624 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 pm

(ooc: sorry i might not be on till late cause of a competition)

"yeah i agree, but i have more disadvantages than just outnumbered. "
    *she looks at ryohei and than back at the clones "how should we handle them?"
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5154

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Turning away from him once more she recalled of sending one of her men to go to the area, but hasnt reported back yet.

"In Australia, i heard the name Gabriel, being a Royal Guard such as my self, i think your aware of who that name may ideally refer to, so only you and my self can properly deal with him, as the ones who are in this world.

Based on my own investigation and observation, there had been 6 irregular surges of energy from all around the world. But another is coming, and im not sure as to what will happen if the 7th arrives, so we must make haste, i already sent a message to the above."
    Asari Asakura
    Asari Asakura
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5149

Post by Asari Asakura Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"Gabriel, winged beings i don't like where this is all leading. These fairy tales are all coming to life" Asari rubbed his chin in deep thought and then clicked his fingers

"Well we should make our way to the land down under as soon as possible then, if we can stop the attack at its source then that would be the best solution!"
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5154

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Agreeing with him, she noticed the great casualty the fallen had already brought. And it was no longer safe for the humans since they had made earth there battle field.

"Please go ahead without me, i will follow you shortly, i still need to do something for the shinigami's here."

With a leap she vanished on air going towards an isolated area, seemingly summoning her subordinates to follow her for something that looked troublesome.

exit = > http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-town-f41/living-world-head-quarters-fallen-mission-only-t3622.htm#70773
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5187

Post by Uriel Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:18 am

Uriel looked around as he was not going to enjoy the next set of events. He looked toward the soul reapers "I have gotten enough information. To know about so much and such little time, I thank you all..." He then threw it at himself as it entered him, he was engulfed in a small light and then burst into dust.

The first Uriel watched as the cavern was diminished right before his eyes. He then watched as the other Uriel took his own life and then followed suit as he clapped his hands together and slammed it onto the ground, several spikes rose up to impale the clone and before he could breath his last, dust was all that remained.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9402

Post by Aki_624 Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 am

"got information my butt. I didnt even release my sword"
    *she sighed walking towar the shinigami handing him a lollipop*
    "you okay?"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5147

Post by Shogo Kawada Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 am

As the blue energy beam in his sword died down until all was left was the empty silver tube in his hand Shogo spun it around in his hand and placed it back inside his jacket pocket.

Wiping the dust and sweat off his brow with a hankerchief from his front pocket of his jacket Shogo smiled at the young captain

"You did good, i can see why you wear a captains uniform"

Asari Asakura
    Asari Asakura
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5149

Post by Asari Asakura Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 am

Watching from the shadows Asari carried on smiling as he turned around and kicked himself from the ground into the air.

As he flew in the skies above karakura and into the horizon he was filled with hope from what he had seen so far that the current generation of shinigami might be able to protect this world after all
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80586

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:45 am

((OKAY, since the waffle house is but onyl dust and rubles now, we head to our temporary living world base till it gets rebuilt. I will temporarily lock this till the reconstruction of the waffle house, which is probobly after the fallen requiem event.))

Hikari only arrived then, but she was not alone, she was with a 4th Division officer bearing news.

Threw there travel from New York and back, she fainted and a 4th Division officer helped her, and now she decided to help then deliver a message to the rest.

Running she was still panting when she stopped, already finding her captain.

"Aki taichou!" She bows and then turned to shogo and the rest and bowed to them as well.

"The 4th Division captain built a temporary Head Quarters doe everyone who's injured. Please follow me and i will show you where it is."

Standing up from the crouching bow she lead them to the Living world head quarters.

Head Quarters == > http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-town-f41/living-world-head-quarters-fallen-mission-only-t3622.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:36 am