Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128868

The Waffle House - Page 2 Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by Muerte Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 pm

The air within the waffle house became thin all of a sudden. A large portal like thing, seen once before, called an Ordata, opened up, releasing Illusion Mugen into the Waffle House.
    "Finally back into the living world" Mugen said softly. "I got tired of that place" He looked around as he noticed the humans. "Great, more people" He said. He brushed his green hair back into a pony tail as he stood there.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

BD-cash : 5160

Post by Uruha Anko Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 pm

A weird looking girl entered the waffle house seemingly exhausted, she was wearing a straw hat, fit white shirt, shorts and half a flip flop.

She knew she didnt have enough money, but running to Uruha would end up making her heart bleed in the pain of her words.

"Shogo"
    She said. it felt as though she knew him, but she was neither a regular, nor someone everyone knew.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5147

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

Shogo stood at the bar chatting to one of the waitresses as the portal outside open and a peculiar looking man exited. "I hope he doesn't bother the customers..." he grumbled as the young girl walked into the resturant, something about her was familar yet different at the same time. Was it her odd sense of dress, or her voice he didn't know but he walked up to her anyway when she muttered his voice.

"Hey... do i know you...?" he said tiliting his head as he looked up and down her trying to figure out what it was about her that had him puzzeled.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:35 am

She almost forgot that she was inside her human body, yet she couldn't have changed that much, she leaned over the silver sugar canister only to reveal her reflection which greatly disturbed her. She knew she was getting younger by the day, but she didnt think it was this bad.

"Shogo, dont look so confused, its really killing your charm" she laughed. "Its me, Ruru, dont tell Uruha im back."
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am

"Hang on... do you mind?" he said not giving her a chance to answer as he put his hand on her cheek and peered into her eyes

"My word... it is you!" he looked puzzled "Whats happened to you? You look like you just got out of school"

He pointed her to a table "Please take a seat, how can i help you?"

As he slumped on the seat opposite he sighed "and don't worry me and her don't talk much these days..."
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 am

Ruru took a sit and let off a long sigh. "I've been getting younger each passing day, i wont be surprised if i end up an infant tomorrow." she stole someone else pan cake and started nibbling on it.

"You know how hard it is to get a drink in this body?"
    she started as if opening something very sorrowful. "Really hard, i dont even look like my ID anymore."

She started laughing at her own mystery, yet opening what she came to the place for. "Shogo, the arc, i need to find it."
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 am

"Straight out with it eh Ruru" he chuckled as he leaned over the table looked at her seriously for a moment as he spoke in a very serious tone of voice

"Well i'll be straight with you aswell then, its a lot more complex now than simply handing you over the keys and opening the locked door, theres certain conditions that will have to be met which i wouldn't dare even think twice over and neither should you especially as they concern someone very close to you and I"

He leaned back, shook his head and chuckled once more "You are quite adorable now i must admit... fancy a chocolate milkshake, maybe a happy meal from across the road?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:01 am

Mugen sighed as the lady walked in and the two walked away.
    "It appears i've been ignored" He said. He had purple like smoke coming from his eyes, but they disappeared immediately after showing.
    He walked towards the one named Shogo and stood behind him, waiting for them to see him.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:05 am

Laughing about his witty happy meal joke he turned around and looked up at the purple smoke eyed man standing behind him

"Yes sir can i help you?" he said smiling, looking at him carefully trying to decide whether this gentleman was a possible troublemaker, Shogo had an eye for troublemakers and little tolerance for them in his establishment
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:09 am

Mugen sighed. "Now you decide to notice me" He said calmly. He turned his head away. "I'll be sure to let him know that, can't even tell who I am just by looking at me, if you've seen me before that is" He turned his head at the girl, signifying that the last part was at her. He leaned back and leaned against the wall, a sigh escaped his lips.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:31 am

"Hang here a minute mini ruru" he smiled at her as he got up and put his hand out to shake this man's hand

"Shogo Kawada, I'm the owner of the establishment sorry she's an old friend from out of town..." he smirked as he looked at him "and you seem to know her too i reckon..."

"Now what can i do for you my good sir?" he smiled
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 am

Mugen forced his hand away from the man. "I do know her, but its the old me that knows her" He said. "I was once known as Suzaku Minamoto, but, he's long gone"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 am

"Suzaku Minamoto... the name rings a bell..." Shogo thinks for a second

"From what i've heard you were once a promosing young captain in the 13th squad of the gotei 13 am i correct?"

"As i said is there anything i can help you with here, its not just waffles we serve here, we also help lost souls too"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:20 am

Mugen looked at him.
    "I'm not a soul, i'm not a shinigami, i'm not an arrancar" He said. "I am a Zanpakto Spirit, who has taken this body for my own goals"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:25 am

"Your own goals you say?" He asks as he casually places his hands in his pocket and sits on a barstool opposite Mugen

"And what would they be dare i ask"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:31 am

"That is none of your concern" He said. "As after my goals have been completed, I'll take control of this pitiful human world"
    He started to laugh as he disappeared and reappeared on the other side of teh room.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:36 am

"Well my mysterious friend" Shogo says as he suddenly appears standing behind him back to back

"From the sounds of it you may not have any worlds to be taking over if this over ambitious soul reaper vice captain succeeds in his plan"

"Now that would be a darn shame for someone with as big aspirations as yourself got beaten to the punch no?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:41 am

"I couldn't care less about Lee" He said. "Its because of his god powers release that i was able to come to"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 am

"Ok then so he created you...yet you're going to let him take over what is yours and probably destroy you in the process?" he begins to laugh

"You really need a check on your evil goals because i can see some serious flaws in your plans already, but hey whether you succeed or most likely fail in this instance doesn't bother me in the slightest, just a shame to see a young man like yourself facing defeat so soon after your creation that's all"

"Now do you see what i'm saying, with the fall of this Lee there will be a major power vacuum for someone like oh yourself to take his place..." he grins "You may wonder why im suggesting this but i can see a promising future for yourself if you chose the right path, chosing the wrong path and well i may not even see it fit to let you leave my shop"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:59 am

Mugen looked at him.
    "Are you saying I should join, the good side or something?" He asked. The darkness within Mugen was having a struggle and was starting to fade.

(I guess you can say that for awhile, till Lee is defeated, or goes back to good or w/e, Mugen will be in control)
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 am

"We've got more in common than meets the eye my friend, we're both entrepreneurs, don't think of it as good and evil, think of it as the side that will benefit you the most in the long run, and for both of us that side is the soul society at the moment since this Lee seems to want to control and probably destroy everything which will benefit neither of us"

Shogo grinned "I knew you had it in you..." he pats him on the shoulder "You're a wise man, remember me when you get to the top"

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:21 am

Mugen sighed. "What to do now then" He said. "Lee has that barrier around the 11th division and all, and I still have to figure out if the Illusion Castle is real or not"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:33 am

"I think" he began to say as he clicked his fingers at one of the waitresess "You shouldn't leave on an empty stomach,relax and eat for now, its on the house" he finished as a plate of freshly baked waffles drowned in syrup and butter was laid out on the table in front of him.

Briefly turning and waving at the younger version of ruru at the other end of the resturant he turned back round to Mugen "Soul society are at their weakest they have been for a while... and this battle will weaken them even further but a hard earned victory now will mean an even easier victory for yourself later on"

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 am

Mugen looked at him. "I can't eat" He said. "I'm the type of zanpakto that doesn't need to eat" He sighed.
    Uruha Anko
    Uruha Anko
    Pineapple Princess
    Pineapple Princess

Post by Uruha Anko Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:04 am

Ignoring the back and fort discussion of the two men, Ruru sighed and took on the offer of the milk shake.

"I guess id better head of and look for Ciel, not to bother Uruha with this, after all, its my blood that can activate and restore that ark."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:01 pm