Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+20
Baka Yukimura
Aki_624
Gin Maru
Azrael
Lee_Takamoto
Francine
suzaku_minamoto
Shikijima Tsukishiro
Jeremy Winters
Ciel
Hanzo Mifune
Afscheid
Cross Marian
Uruha Anko
Muerte
Minamoto Hikari
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
cool beans
Shogo Kawada
24 posters

The Waffle House

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9402

The Waffle House - Page 12 Empty Re: The Waffle House

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:37 am

"your a person of justice bu not peace how odd. Though i do appreciate you not killing Ryohei. I guess i ssorat respect you in some way"
    *she withdrew her sword back as well putting it back inthe sheath*
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5187

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 am

The man in white slowly pushed his glasses up onto his face as he shook his head "There is a difference in justice and peace. Justice is what brings the peace and I intend to do just that." He watched the soul reaper curiously "I am Uriel, the an- the fallen angel of justice."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:52 am

"i see, nice to meet you Uriel, as you alreadly know I am Aki mi-...I am Aki, the captain of he 3rd division, the passed out baka is Ryohei Mifune"

*she looks at ryohei for a second and than at Uriel*
    "one thing, what are you fallen here for?"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:26 am

Uriel slowly moved his hands up slightly at his sides as he then turned his head toward the passed out one and then back to her "I am not able to simple tell you anything. What do you take me for?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 am

"i take ya for an intruder ya see. I mean just attacking us doesnt give us the friendly sign."
    *sittin on thw geound she continues* "i guess i should know you wouldnt say much, i do suggest you leave for now"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 am

Uriel listened to the soul reaper and then nodded his head in agreement but listened as she spoke about leaving. He then slowly shook his head from one side to the other "I am not giving up trying to kill you. I'm just not going to kill him yet."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 am

"you may fight as you please with me, but concious or not leave him alone"

*she walks towards him* "though why do you wish to kill me when we just met? I mean i dont wanna kill you"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:34 am

Uriel watched as she moved herself away from the other and then spoke about fighting her but never him. He slowly leaned forward as he let his arms sweep across the area in front of him as he then brought his hands onto his shoulders "I can not promise anything. If you happen to beat me then you will have saved him for another day but it will only last so long. And by the end of this, I'm sure that if anyone is going to kill me, it will be you."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 am

"I guess thats better than nothing... What do you mean Ill be the one to kill you?"

*she draws her sword and cleans the blade wih her hand.*
    "i wouldnt say im that strong"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 am

Uriel watches as she cleans her sword and spoke of not being strong. He let out a light laughter "Oh, strength can only get anyone so far. You are kind but un-just and I think it will work well for you in the future if you make it that far." He slowly took in a deep breath and drew his head back as he then threw it forward as he let out a small vibrating yell.

Spoiler:
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:38 am

*suddenly aki struggles to stand using her sword as a cane*
    "i heard fallens were strong i cant wait to see your full strength, hough i must admot i might not fight back all the time, i have orders not to."
    *she slightly raises her hand at him "shakkaho" *a red light fires at him*

(ooc: imma sleep now bai)
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:02 am

Uriel slowly leaned forward as he then took in a deep breath and exhaled from using the skill. He let his right hand move to his chest as he coughed lightly and then looked up back toward Aki "When it comes down to it, what others say will not matter. You'll fight." He then let himself fall forward onto his hands and knees and a wall of earth rose itself to intercept the blast. But this did not end to well, the wall was not as think or durable as he was slid back from the strike.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 am

"i gues your right i hate orders. Your weak right niw and that means i shouldnt fight as well theres no justice in that"
    *she smiles *
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:19 am

Uriel slowly took in a deep breath and then exhaled as he listened to the female soul reaper. He turned his hands around and thrust it into the ground and the other soon followed "I will not parish so easily." small needle like spikes started to erupt from the ground toward Aki
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5147

Post by Shogo Kawada Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:20 am

As the spikes erupted from the ground they in turn turned to dust once again like the rock before. Shogo stood several feet away with his smoking bow once again.

"Thats enough. The next shot will be aimed straight for the middle of your fore-head if you continue"
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:27 am

Uriel paused as he saw the spikes turn to nothing but dust and harmless matter. He turned his attention to the cause of this.

The first Uriel drew his hand back and did a scooping like motion toward Shogo, as he did the ground sunk down, getting closer toward him

[[Just a FYI, there are still four and can be killed off.]]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 am

*singing a random theme music she raises her hand aiming it at the other thngs*
    "Shakkaho" *makes sound effects as she shoots* "pew pew pew"
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Shogo raises an eyebrow as the child like Shinigami Captain adds sound effects to her kido attack not even noticing the ground beneath him sinking before it was too late

Stumbling out of the sinking ground he was for the moment exposed and defenceless to the enemies surrounding him
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Uriel Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:48 am

The first Uriel watched as the quincy was taken down into the small crevice that he had created. He drew his hands up above his head and was about to bring them down to raise the walls and try to cover over the bow user.

The second Uriel watched as the shinigami started firing off energy blasts and turned his attention toward the two that were halted in the sky, they had been gathering information on nearby humans and saw nothing as the Kido struck them both and almost instantly, they burst into dust. The second turned toward Aki and held up his left hand as a small orb appeared within it. It was about the size of a golfball.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:23 am

"What the? Is that sppose to hurt me?" She said as she watched the small ball.
    "But I guess I shouldn't let my guard down" *she raised her sword*
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5154

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Returning to the waffle house, she stopped only noticing the battle that was happening, it wouldn't be wise to go all alone, so she needed assistance, and deploying her Division to help others, there was no helping it, she needed to help to get help.

Not jumping in immediately, she wanted to know more about this fallen, if worst comes to worst, he might be immune to her Zanpakuto's abilities.
    Shogo Kawada
    Shogo Kawada
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Shogo Kawada Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm

As the walls surrounded him Shogo quickly dismembered his bow into pieces as it folded up neatly inside his sleeve of his jacket. Pulling out a hollow metal tube from his belt with both hands he held onto it as blue energy burst from the hole in the top of the tube.

"Seele Schneider" he smiled as he casually sliced up the walls around him with the Quincy weapon.
    As the walls crumbled Shogo smiled as he twirled the sword round in his hand

"No you shoudln't let you guard down captain" he said to the third divison captain as he eyed up the clones around them "not when we are outnumbered so badly"

Asari Asakura
    Asari Asakura
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5149

Post by Asari Asakura Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Appearing behind Aoyama, Asari put his massive hand on her shoulder as he watched the fight unfold.

"You are a healer not a soldier, just as i am a scientist not a fighter. We must wait until we have no other choice to be on the battlefield. Besides those guys are handling it just fine so far"
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5154

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Sharply turning to Asari, she closed her eyes as she knew he was right on his point.

"Im an assassin, and you can do greater things far from just molecules and chemical reaction, I'm well aware of your doings, so you cant fool me with just that smile."

Opening her eyes, she turned to him slowly.

"I think i found there leader."
    Asari Asakura
    Asari Asakura
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5149

Post by Asari Asakura Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 pm

"Alright alright keep it down i don't want anyone hearing alright..." He put his finger to his lips as he sushed her

"Wheres their leader?" he said to her with a serious look on his face for a change

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:04 pm