Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
cool beans
Sanba Yukimura
Loli Gaga
7 posters

Uruha Medical Clinic

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Uruha Medical Clinic - Page 3 Empty Re: Uruha Medical Clinic

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Heading out she angrily slamed the door behind her making crossing the street and walking towards a near by cafe. "Ungrateful flying shinigami's hmfp."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468913

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:49 pm

*Sanba pokes his outside the door as Uruha is walking down the street. He then sees to people standing around a truck eating donuts*

Sorry Uruha! But I know this world like the back of my hand, of course I know where they were, BUT THANKS

*He shouts but Uruha walks off*

*he walks back inside with Suzu*

The devices I planted shoud give us some kind of info that will be helpful for the cause, they're arrancar. They aint that smart
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Suzaku smirked at Sanba's remark about the arrancar. He nodded his head in agreement.
    "So, where to now?" He asked.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:09 pm

(OOC: Lets just wait for Beans and Nachos to post and we'll head to the Vizard HQ)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:11 pm

OOC: Alright. Im going to go to bed so I can be fully charged in the morning for RPing.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:42 pm

ooc: are you waiting for me to post here or beverlyland?

*Nachos who was snoozing in a chair hears Uruha yelling and it startles him awake and he falls back in his chair*

Huh? What? I didn't do it!!

*He looks around at the empty room*

Where'd everybody go?
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 pm

*Sanba looks at Nachos*

Hey guys I think we should go back to HQ and just bide our time, I got the arrancar on watch and Uruha seems to be safe for now. We can go back and forth easily
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Suzaku watched Nachos then looked back to Sanba.
    "I'm going to go ahead and go to HQ then" He said calmly. He turned around and got prepared to leave.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

"Ok i'll join you guys up there shortly... let me just check up on something "

Hanzo leaves the clinic and seemingly begins searching for something in the street
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:11 am

Suddenly a new patient was rushed into the clinic. Unfortunately, it was Kyouga who was in extremely bad shape. He was breathing, but he was in a mild coma because he had a very bad concussion and several broken bones (including a severed spine). Also, Kyouga had a serious amount of internal bleeding. Normally Kyouga would be able to heal his wounds, but he was completely paralyzed and unconscious.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Envi saw kyouga and caught him before he was to fall, although he knew the shinigami wont fall completely he still had to make sure.

"I got yah" he said and smiled helping him over to the bed. He then started the healing process using godai.

Envi then formed the symbol saying "Shuushima" while a green orb floated from inside his hand out. he pushed the orb to enter Kyouga's body sedating him with induced anesthetics to make the pain go away.

He then formed the symbol 水 and said "Furasshu" as a mystic lelvel 5 Godai appears in a form of a water dragon enveloping Kyouga cleaning his wounds and giving them immediate healing it was maneuvered by his index and middle finger following it every step of the way.

As the cleaning procces was done, he noticed several broken bones and formed the symbol saying " Setsuzoku" as a huge red orb floated on top of both his palms, he first alinged the broken bones then forced the red orb inside making his entire body glow of light red radiance. And to heal the wounds completely he used Kokkaku as his hands bothe glowed of purple transfering the glow over his body and left him like that for several hours.

He then returns using sei sei to patch up the wounds closing them as they were completely healed.

He then deactivated the sedation saying "Kaihou" as a colorless orb floated out from him. Envi then crushed a few reiatsu pills and mixed it onto a blood pack to replace all the blood that kyouga lost.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:22 am

A message crackles on all the electronic devices in the clinic

"This is captain Hanzo Mifune of squad 6, Kyouga, Akira and anyone else still in the world of the living please could you go and monitor the shop owner Uruha, she was last seen at the Karakura university"

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/karakura-town-f41/karakura-town-university-rp-area-t2969.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:44 pm