Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Panda-chan
Hinamori44
6 posters

3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions

Post by Muerte Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am

true. Lets make one in the Etherna section where only certain members can see it. Where you made the Winter War thing for me and Sanba to view. That way, me and you can discuss this mission. And Father should also be included in this discussion if he is able to.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 am

Okay, i made it now, feel free to post your ideas based on the very little input we have now ^^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:50 am

I had an idea for a alternate Bleach thing. To go along with this plot. Or a plot to go after the plot. I don't know. Its just an idea. I have watched 135 episodes of Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn and I got the idea of Rings and Boxes. Like, All squads get a ring. The creator of the forums has the leader ring since you made the forum and stuff. Then, you choose who will have each ring. For instance, Emma is squad 10 captain. Made up of ice. You could have a Ring of Ice for her and it keeps her spiritual pressure inside there to help her in battles. Like, when her spiritual pressure is low while she is in a battle, she can use the ring to give her what she sealed inside it. Now Boxes. Boxes will help shikai and bankai. You can basically put anythign inside the box you think will contribute. You can have a flaming dog for a attack animal and such. I dont know. I liked the idea but its kinda scattered.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 pm

It is scattered @.@, but i may have some use on my 8th division new world, check it out sometime

sorry bout the posts momo

~huggles~ hope we didnt spam this thread too much
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Haha, no problem! Talk about it! MORE! XD I mean, these ideas are brilliant, so we shouldn't be quiet, right? XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:08 pm

HAHA yeah, we should make noise WOOOP, but isnt this an on topic thread? mainly about 3rd Division suggestions, so yeah its kinda spammish of me, my bad XD
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

No it isn't my dear! We are suggesting participation of 3rd Division in the RP. Pure non-off-topicness.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm

OOOH, yer interested XD OKAY< lets talk participation, what do you suggest for what we currently have

1. Disappearance of AL
    2. The disappearance of Suzu which hasnt happened yet
    3. The picture AL gave
    4. Al's Children
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Axel is the child of Ruru and Haji. Axel disappears, but, this whole thing with AL, I was thinking like making it happen in the past and you doing what you can to try and find him. With no luck. Then, something bad happens and the witches go haywire. Nobody knows why. They then somehow get the Vizards to join there side. To everyones shock. However, I was thinking that the Vizards are being brainwashed to think that the witches are on there side and that the soul reapers are planning on wiping them off of the earth and such. The Exiled Soul Reapers are changed to the Rouge Soul Reapers. They get called on by Axel on earth to help the soul society. Axel of the Rouges agrees to help, but won't stick around afterwords. [I may be going to far with this.....]
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:01 pm

suzu? suzu? listen to me, that AL incident cant happen in the past cause it clearly stated it happend shortly after the cloned zanpakuto mission, i dont mean to be harsh, but we cant mess up the continuity.

NOW about Axel, you need to RP disappearing and actually disappearing while talking to momo if thats how you like it @.@

sorry for like being hasty, but ive been itching for a mission for a very long time now since i havent really been RP-ing lately (considering i didnt join the last one) HAHA

so ill start this immediately @.@

Also, we should stick to one thread, if yer replying on both threads, with one topic it gets all to confusing @.@
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:40 pm

Alright. I'll go to the other one. And I was kidding about the AL thing in the past. We need to somehow, put that into the mission. Like, its already happened, and nobody knows of it yet. And you think about it after people start to disappear and stuff. Anyway, going to be posting in the other topic for this.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 am

I was wondering, if we could have a squad 3 only mission? You know? Since with all the happenings and such, squad 3 should have a mission to do? To boost up the posts and such. You know?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:26 am