Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Suggestions, ideas for the division? Post here!

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Suggestions, ideas for the division? Post here! Empty Suggestions, ideas for the division? Post here!

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 am

As the title says if you have any suggestions or ideas for the division please feel free to post them here!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Suggestions, ideas for the division? Post here! Empty Re: Suggestions, ideas for the division? Post here!

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 am

We need to find a way to get people to join our division.
    And we should have a mission for us to start off the 6th Division. We need members first though. *thinks*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Suggestions, ideas for the division? Post here! Empty Re: Suggestions, ideas for the division? Post here!

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Yes this is the tricky thing with opening a new division getting the members rolling in and for that a mission with a bang would be an excellent idea!

ive got a few thoughts rattling around in my head, if youve got anything please dont hesitate to post, otherwise ill have a mission ready by monday the latest (the weekends are always the worst for me)

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:21 am

Good luck cappy! :3
    And i have a few squad 6 missions in mind to, I just have to sort them out into where it won't seem like an event that involves a lot of people.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:41 am

Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:22 am

I would just like to see more missions available. I mean, I might be a recruit, but I want to missions too! =3 Anyway, I doubt that I will be going on any missions soon. As far as I know, Kyouga is pretty much capable of exterminating lesser hollows.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 am

You may come on a recon mission with me if cappy says its alright. It may not be fighting involved since you're a recruit, and we can call it squad 6's recon mission since arrancars are attacking the human world and all, we have to be careful. Just wait for now
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:38 am

As there is a lack of law enforcement within soul society at the time being and we have suspect activities occouring in the 5th i am proposing that the 6th division becomes the temporary police force of soul society, any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated here

-Cool Beans
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:20 am

Personally, I agree. Soul Society needs a police force after all. I'm for this captain.
    ~Suzaku Minamoto~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:34 pm