Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

8th Division Feedback & Suggestions

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

8th Division Feedback & Suggestions Empty 8th Division Feedback & Suggestions

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 pm

this is open to anyone, and not only the 8th division members!

so what do yuo think we lack? what do you think we need?

post them all here!

thanks in advance!

Minamoto taicho
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

8th Division Feedback & Suggestions Empty Re: 8th Division Feedback & Suggestions

Post by cool beans Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Devil fruits! they are such a weird and random invention i love em.... maybe we shouldnt i dont know though i think everybody would be going for the logia types elements like fire smoke sand and err cotton candy syrup (lemons movies and their non canonicity)

can we do a do a bit of island hoping or treasure hunting?

and hows about a ruru duck desiging competition that could be fun!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

8th Division Feedback & Suggestions Empty Re: 8th Division Feedback & Suggestions

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:19 pm

YEAH!!

a ruru duck design competition!!

i was thinking of a treasure island hoping thing too, but ima need more input on what you guys really want first.

but im thinking of hollows pirates as our ennemies, and they steal souls, souls are like our treasures or something like that, plus theyre sailing on our teritory or something like that MAHA
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 am

can non 8th divvy members maybe join the cruise maybe? theres a lot of closet one piece fans on this website lurking in the shadows you can just tell who would probably love this, but of course the treasures all ours for the keepings! they can have a percentage or better yet a free duck!

but some 8th divvy exclusives too of course
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:37 pm

yeah, we can have that set up too, we can have like a separate clan, call them billions LOL
    ~baroque works or how ever its spelled~

i was thinking of water hollows!!

like make them have levels to!!

as for bounties, bounties are all ours, its like money we can use and money on our head on the same time, so if you spend to much youre gonna end up broke LOL (or a very very good citizen)
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:28 am

i mentioned this to ya earlier but heres my official mention!

DIALS! BANKAI!

Spoiler:

what may seem like colourful variety of handheld seashells are actually a number of unique and potentially powerful tools and weapons! some of these dials can be used as indivual weapons for instance the impact dial which absorbs damage from explosions and sword blows and releases the damage back as an offensive blast!

or to another measure these dials can be combined with weapons for example the heat dial (which absorbs and releases hot air) is combined with a lance to create the flame lance

just a couple of ideas there from the series which again are quite good fun and could be put to some use here maybe? XD

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Dials
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:04 am

GAH!! lets add this, but i dunno how to set up the whole RP yet, ive started with a few threads already, but as for points thing, non yet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:41 pm