Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Panda-chan
Hinamori44
6 posters

3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions Empty 3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Here will 3rd Division discuss about all kinds of divisional problems.
    You, members, can suggest new ideas, state your views.
    If there's something you dislike or you think you know about better solution, feel free to post it in here!
    Please let us know your individual opinion! It helps our division be better!

Thanks a lot!
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions Empty Re: 3rd Division Suggestions&Solutions

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:49 pm

3rd Division Mini-Missions

I came up with an idea about 3rd Division's RPG. I'd like to create a new system - a mini-mission every week for two shinigami. I will always name 2 shinigami who will have to perform a team work in the mission. It won't be too difficult, I just want to bring the pure RPG into our division, since all we do is posting in off-topic areas.
    So tell me your opinions now, please. What do you think? Oh, and after completing your mission, what kind of rewards do you want? (Cash, etc.)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:42 pm

I like this idea. I think the missions should be like hollow exterminations and search missions. You can deploy a dummy and we have to save the dummy for like a test thing or something. For the reward, I don't know what we could get.
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 pm

So :D:D I think it´s some awesome idea :):)........ And the rewards .. Don´t know about others but i don´t need any ^ ^
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8988

Post by EchiryRyota Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:45 pm

I agree with Hina-taicho idea.... and the reward I think cash is enough
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:26 am

Alright girls!
    I have created a forum for that already, it's called Amber Field.
    Now just to post a new mission! First missions will be just to try your skills. I believe you will do great, plus our division is going to cooperate with 10th division, so it's possible you will meet 10th division members in your missions XD...

Oh and Riri-chan! Are you going to post some abilities for your character? I think you really should! Your RP is good ^^

And about rewards...it's kinda unsolved for now. I will discuss about it with Emma and others!

Thanks guys, you helped a lot!
    EchiryRyota
    EchiryRyota
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

BD-cash : 8988

Post by EchiryRyota Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Okay, Okay..
    I will post the ability of character. ^^
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Okay Riri ^.^

SO I HAVE A NEW QUESTION!

DO we want a colour change? Our pink colour is,,,pink. Heh, maybe we need something more serious. For example silver-grey. What do you think of that?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:49 pm

That would be so totally wicked! I hate the color pink but I wasn't thinking that I should say something about it. ^_^

Anyway, what colors should we change it to?

Silver-Grey?
    Orange?

I like the color you chose sis
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:04 pm

I will probably put silver. Old 1st has been orange, and it creeps me out.

Did you hate it? It's coolish piggy pinkish! :o But Okay...:) And next time when you don't agree with something, don't be quiet! ^.^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:47 pm

may i suggest yellow? following kira's hair LOL

but anywho, its your division kids, goodluck with the color.

Just let me point out the SILVER out there looked colorless (like normal non posting users) so dont pick colors too whitey
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 pm

My smexy mother!

Well, not yellow! Souls and Manga Team are yellow guys, it would be chaotic. And that's right. The silver looked drab. Let's suggest other colours....

Green? Or Menthol Green? Any others? XD
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Green is 4th division

there are actualy division colors already

1st - orange
    2nd - red
    3rd - your current color
    4th - green
    5th - olive
    6th - pink
    7th - turquoise
    8th - cyan
    9th - blue
    10th - light blue
    11th - Deeppink
    12th - purple
    13th - blue purple

Anyway, souls and manga team are minor groups, there colors can easily be changed since there wont be anyone who complains cause im mod of those groups so no worry.

LOL
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Oh yeah! 4th! I totally forgot!

Oh alright! I need to know what others want to put as our colour <_<
    I am okay with yellow ^.^
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm

LOL

goodluck 3rd division, and ooh, you can always use this as a guide

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/Colr-hexes-h4.htm

i remember linking you here back that time XD
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49144

Post by Panda-chan Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 am

OUr pinky color is smexy Axe :P:P
    PLease no yellow .. it´s nice color but ....... i don´t like it ^ ^

And what´s about those ?? :)your lovely mod

color 1
    color 2
    color 3
    color 4
    color 5
    color 6

I like that apple green ^ ^

or a pic :)
    Spoiler:
    Princess-of-Ice
    Princess-of-Ice
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 29702

Post by Princess-of-Ice Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:28 am

hmmm..I agree with Mi..no yellow...
    aand I like Mi´s Color 1 and Color 6...XD
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 am

I love the colour no.3

I think it would be a great solution, since it's between green and yellow :3

Other ideas? XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 am

I had an idea for a mission, if thats alright with you sis.

*Axel, just mysteriously disappears off the face of the earth. Nobody knows where he is or what happened to him. His spiritual pressure has disappeared as well. The last thing he was doing was talking to his sister Momo. What actually happened was, Axel got pulled into a 'distortion' space. Inside, was a fake Axel. And what the fake Axel will do is terrorize different squads and such, provoking them to go against Axel. Well, everyone soon notices that it isn't really Axel. It is a new enemy, [I haven't decided on that yet]. Anyway, the enemy calls on his crew. It turns out, his crew is a look alike to some of the squad members of 3, 2, 8, and 10. 2 from each i guess. They have the appearance of the person, just, for example, Axel has red hair. The other axel has black hair. They have a tottaly different appearance to the original.

What do you think? This is only a plan. I don't know if this will work out well. I wanted to have a few divisions involved since not many was involved in the last mission and such. Only 3, 12 and 8 were involved. 10 wasn't really involved as much as 3, and 8 and 12 were.
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Nice idea... but I need more info.

Plus I have to disagree. 10th Division participed as much as our 3rd did. Captain Emma took a wicked fight against my zanpakuto-spirit "clone", and then fought by Mina's side against Himono. And then, a skilled RP-er Reap persuaded Afscheid to join the right side. I think 10th did an awesome job in the RP! -_-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:05 pm

HEY!! this is so weird, its like a bizarre part of my current RP post in hollows eve.

let me quote it!

seraphim wrote:Months passed since the incident and now everything is back to normal around Soul Society.

It just so happens that Minamoto Chiruka got back from a living world mission missing everything that just occurred "What a bummer" She said Spinning the beer bottle round and round as Al just kept staring at her.

"Anything wrong taichou" he said as he smilled at her giving her another round of drink.

"AL, i missed a really cool mission, didnt I?" She asked drinking the beer in one gulp "Bottoms up!" she said as she placed the glass down mouth first.

"Well its not that great" Al continued as he sat right next to her and said "Its just my children causing trouble for you people, you know what im talking about" He smiled as he gave her a picture "Remember them?" he asked as he walked back behind the counter and poured him self a glass of rum then added a little soda, just the way he likes it.

Staring at the old picture Ruru had no idea who they were "Im afraid i dont remember them..." She said as Al seem to have vanished out of thin air "Al?" she looked around but found him no where near sight. " I wonder where he went..."

Looking back at the picture she noticed one person went missing. "What could this mean?" She thought, "I could remember it was AL standing right there" she mumbled as she felt the chill of the empty hollows.

She slowly stood up, grabbed her zanpakuto and headed back to her quarters.

The whole post is not really that important, but this part is

"AL, i missed a really cool mission, didnt I?" She asked drinking the beer in one gulp "Bottoms up!" she said as she placed the glass down mouth first.

"Well its not that great" Al continued as he sat right next to her and said "Its just my children causing trouble for you people, you know what im talking about" He smiled as he gave her a picture "Remember them?" he asked as he walked back behind the counter and poured him self a glass of rum then added a little soda, just the way he likes it.

Staring at the old picture Ruru had no idea who they were "Im afraid i dont remember them..." She said as Al seem to have vanished out of thin air "Al?" she looked around but found him no where near sight. " I wonder where he went..."

Looking back at the picture she noticed one person went missing. "What could this mean?" She thought, "I could remember it was AL standing right there" she mumbled as she felt the chill of the empty hollows.

She slowly stood up, grabbed her zanpakuto and headed back to her quarters.

That picture AL Gave to me can be one of the key items to this so called missions, but involving AL of eves, means The Holy orders involvement in the mission.

This could turn into a whole site wide thing if we work on it together XD

Well, thats just my idea, strangely we didnt talk bout it, but i was RP-ing, bizarre
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 am

Hinamori44 wrote:Nice idea... but I need more info.

Plus I have to disagree. 10th Division participed as much as our 3rd did. Captain Emma took a wicked fight against my zanpakuto-spirit "clone", and then fought by Mina's side against Himono. And then, a skilled RP-er Reap persuaded Afscheid to join the right side. I think 10th did an awesome job in the RP! -_-

That isn't what I meant. I meant, was that they didn't get enough action into it. I planned on having the squad 10 have full part into this so they won't get left out and stuff.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 am

view my reply above your post suzu-kun ^_^

goo on, it wont bite
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:45 am

I liked it. What would Axel be doing though?

Are we going along with this plot? Like, copies are made? And someone would have to be the leader. Would it be alright if I took this over? Or I can help you take over it or something?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:54 am

Well we can do a joint thing, and make it a site wide thing, but we cant discuss it in the 3rd if its going to be a site wide thing :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:39 pm