Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Marcus Cole
Ai-sama
6 posters

Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area

Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

BD-cash : 6989

Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area - Page 4 Empty Re: Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area

Post by Pyro Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:01 am

*Noticing the potential deadly attack toward his neck, Okibi quickly bats it away with his blade, using his leg to do a sweep kick, aiming for his opponent's arm that does NOT wield the blade*

*A small flame begins to flicker in Okibi's non-wielding hand*
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16940

Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area - Page 4 Empty Re: Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area

Post by Marcus Cole Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 am

*Gets caught by the kick on the arm, tumbles sideways to the ground*

"OWW!!! That hurt!"

*Gets up slowly and faces his opponent.*

"Right my turn!!"

*lifts his katana above his head and uses a traditional kendo downward strike towards his opponent*
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:09 am

*noticing the window of opportunity, Okibi side steps so the blade strikes him in his shoulder. Okibi then strikes toward maa-san's neck, blood now slowly pouring out of his shoulder*
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:46 am

*seeing the blade flash, towards him, lets go of his katana and ducks, the blade slicing off some hair as he kneels*

"It took me years to grow my hair that long you Baka!!!!"

*punches Pyro in the stomach*
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:02 am

*Okibi becomes enraged at the fact that he took a deep hit in his shoulder and failed to hit his opponent. He lands his blade's edge in his wound, watching as his blade flames around itself inside his wound, caterizing it. He looks at his opponent fiercely as he gets punched in the stomach. The aura around Okibi immensely increases, too an almost overbearing power, overflowing the sparring area making it feel like hell with the evil complexion. As he looks at his opponent, flames begin to light up in his eyes. Obibi forces a 3 ton weighed punch onto his opponent's elbow on the arm that struck him in his stomach*

"Playtime is over. It's now for real"
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 am

*Crashes to the ground with a thud from the powerful punch*

"You broke my arm!!!"

*Holds his left arm in pain, the strapped wound starts to bleed slightly again.*

"Enough, please this was ment to be a fun fight not one to the death"

*He backs away from Pyro. picks up his sword and uses it as a crutch to help him stand facing his oppponent.*

"You won this one well, but i hope we can have a rematch in the future sometime."

*Bows to his opponent, before seeking medical assistance.*

"any doctors watching?" he laughs in pain.
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:09 am

*suddenly the aura in the room dissipates and Okibi looks confused*

Yo bro!!!, It's just my way of concentratin and enjoyin a good fight!!!!
    I'm sorry if I scared you :(
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 am

"Wasn't too scared, will be great to fight by your side"
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49501

Post by Ai-sama Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 am

*Aihara steps forward, shaking his head in disapproval*

"Fighting by his side? No, Marcus, you fought against him. Maybe this ideology is what caused you to stray from the path of righteousness, and where you went wrong in your training spar. Next time, remember that your opponent is not your friend, or your ally, but the person you must use to further your own strength, whether it be by watching how they move to better your own speed and strength, or merely to study them and their weaknesses."

*Turning to Okibi, Aihara smiled faintly*

"And you certainly had a few tricks up your sleeve, didn't you... You may do well to remember that some people may not be as aware of their zanpakuto as you are, and while this is a place for conflict, it is also a place of learning. Use it wisely, to help yourself and your opponent to learn from each other, insead of a medium to channel and exhibit one's strength. And we'd better get those wounds healed, hadn't we..."

*Aihara looks around cautiously and, seeing that no-one is looking, turns back and whispers to them both*

"It appears that it's a good job I took the time to learn some Godai, what with the 4th Division being out of action. Marcus, you first. Let's see.. you have fist-shaped bruising on your stomach, and a shallow wound from a zanpakuto on a broken arm."

*Aihara lies Marcus down, and places his hands over the bruise. He forms form the symbol 地 and whispers "Seisei". His right thumb and index finger starts glowing white, and it heals the bruise. He then moves to Marcus's arm, where he places his right hand over the wound and, forming the symbol 地, he whispered "Kokkaku". His right hand began to glow violet, and the wound closed up. He then whispered "Setsuzoku", forming the symbol yet again, and a red orb appeared above his hands, before diving into Marcus's arm.*

"There. You're all done now, try and get some rest before exerting youself again. I recommend the floor below, they have a lovely seating area."

*Next, he turns to Okibi, noticing the deep, clotting wound on his shoulder that had been burned in some vain attempt to cauterise it. He pushes the silly boy over, and raises his hands over his shoulder. He whispered "Kokkaku", applying his violet hand to Okibi's shoulder, feeling the burn fade and the wound heal as his reiatsu drained slowly away.*

"All finished. Get some rest, guys. I can feel something in the air, and I don't think we'll get much chance when the storm arrives. Oh, and don't tell anybody about the Godai thing..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:35 pm