Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Marcus Cole
Ai-sama
6 posters

Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area

Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

BD-cash : 6989

Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area - Page 3 Empty Re: Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 am

"So be it"

*Flash steps to stand directly beside his opponent grabbing him by his throat*

"I have yet to decide how i am to fight, I have many different variations"

*Disappears from sight*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area - Page 3 Empty Re: Gobantai Pagoda 2nd Floor: Sparring Area

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:14 am

"as do i" Hanzo replies, rubbing his throat

*Hanzo flash steps behind Okibi

"you're aura is easy to find my friend"

*Hanzo hits Okibi in the ribs with the hilt of his sword hard winding him
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 am

*in quick response, okibi elbows his opponent in the face, kicking him off of him, relinquishing his aura's signature*

"a hilt blow to the ribs is a miniscule yet effective hit to bind down your opponent...if it were not me"

*Okibi's blade begins to glow a brightly in its crimson color. Once the blade shown its brightest, he shunpo'd toward his opponent, aiming for a strike in the torso area*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:26 am

*Hanzo quickly blocks with his sword, the two blades clash, each mans arms shaking furiously as they struggle to out power each other.

"very good" Hanzo smiles

*Hanzo flash steps again behind Okibi loses his balance but manages to defend from a strike from Hanzos blade.

"Trying so hard to outpower me there you let your guard down"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:29 am

"Ah but i was given no chance to truly defend myself in the fake visual of released guard"

*His blade once again shines bright as okibi immediately and furiously attacks specifically for the hand that wields his opponent's blade*
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:39 am

"i wasnt expecting that" Hanzo says to himself "this next move will be risky"
    Hanzo dodges the attack within an inch and holds his sword with both hands above his head and lunges at Okibi
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:47 am

*Waiting for the blade to get within millimeters from his body, he shunpos behind Hanzo, grabs his clothing, and throws him across the room, dashing across the room after him, slightly faster than Hanzo is flying in the air, his blade pointed directly at his heart*

"Dodge this
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:03 am

*While flying through the air Hanzo weilds sword and jams it into the ceiling holding onto it tightly stopping his flight through the air.
    "damn that was stupid" Hanzo mutters as he finds himself dangling from the ceiling,
    "what now?" Hanzo gulps
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:06 am

*Okibi see's Hanzo hanging from the ceilin and immediately kicks Hanzo with both feet, knocking him to the ground, pointing his blade at his throat*

I Believe I may have won this.....But I shall Convey that I want a rematch later my friend

*He gets off of Hanzo and bows before him*

And a tidbit of information, that aura you felt...isn't at all that of evil, but a warrior's vengeance
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:14 am

"Not my smartest move" Hanzo shrugs as he jumps to the floor, and manages to pull out his sword from the ceiling, "we shall battle again soon"
    Ai-sama
    Ai-sama
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 49501

Post by Ai-sama Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 am

Second Spar:
    Pyro vs Cool Beans

Winner:

Pyro

The third spar of the Gobantai Pagoda's Sparring Agea goes to Pyro, of the 5th Division. Cool Beans fought well, despite his slight lapse into one post of godmodding, but his failure to think under pressure soon wore him out, causing his blade to stick in the ceiling, making him easy prey for the sneaky Pyro.

The Gobantai Pagoda Sparring Area's fourth spar is:

Pyro vs Marcus.
    Keep it clean, boys.

Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:42 am

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, COME OUT MARCUS!!!!!

*looks around frantically for Marcus*

Come out come out whereever you are!!!, Hannibal Is Hungry
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 16940

Post by Marcus Cole Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:46 am

*Enters the 2nd floor training area to see Pyro pacing back and forth*

"So we meet at last"

*holds his katana in front of himself* "Blessed godess be my guide"

*Bows to Pyro*

"Let's begin!!"
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:48 am

*Okibi immediately becomes serious glaring at his opponent, the almost evil aura, the result of a small amount of reiatsu release, again illuminating from his body*

"Let's Spar"

*Shunpos toward the path behind his opponent drifting his crimson blade toward his throat*
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:52 am

*Lifts his blade to block the blow*

"Good but you need to be quicker than that."

*swings his blade towards Pyro's ribs slight upward angle*
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:57 am

*Seeing this attack come from his previous spar, he smirks, spins away from the rib shot, and goes full force with an elbow strike with his blade curved over against his forearm* (if you have a question of what this looks like just IM me on the chat, didnt really know how to explain this moove)
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:06 am

*Back flips away from the strike with the blade falling between his legs as he spins. Leaps forward towards his opponent with a jump side kick.*
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:13 am

*Okibi catches this side kick with one hand and throws his opponent across the room, His blade shining a very immense crimson red across the room. Releasing his hand from the blade, the blade shoots toward the flying body, whilst okibi shunpos after his opponent*
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 am

*lands on his feet, skids backwards from the throw.*

"This is going to hurt if i don't time it right" he thinks to himself

*kncoks the flying blade away with his katana, and rolls to the side as Pyro shunpoed infront of him*

*Thrusts his sword toward the unarmed Pyro*
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 am

*Smirking, he calls to his zanpakuto*

Return Bairei Akamatsu

*The blade immediately turns to flames, disappears and reappears in his hand materializing in just enough time to deflect the attack that was being forced onto him*

Nice move, but I had planned for this

*Okibi slices toward maa-san's blade wielding hand while reaching for his opponents throat*
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:55 am

*Pyro's blade narrowly misses his hand.*

"That was close!"

*Slams the butt of his katana into the wrist of Pyro that is choking him*
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:00 am

*Retracting his hand from the hilt hit, he plunges his blade to strike maa-san in the shoulder of which is connected to the arm which wields his blade, Releasing his blade again, striking maa-san in the stomach with is fist*
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:09 am

*moves his blade along his for arm to block te incoming sword blow*

"Aaaarghhh" he screams as the sword gets dragged along his forarm after being pucnhed in the stomach

*blood starts to drip from his sword arm, he tears a stip of cloth from his robe and makes a bandage for his arm.*

"You'll pay for that!"

*Shunpos behind Pyro and lunges wildly with his sword*
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Soul

Post by Pyro Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 am

*shunpos onto the roof and watches his opponent swing in a fury and waits until he finishes to lunge down at him from above*
    Marcus Cole
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Marcus Cole Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 am

*spots the attack late, is forced to his knee while blocking the downward strike. Spins away, and strikes towards Pyro's neck.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:08 pm