Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Call to Arms: Mission Breifing and ICS Room

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Call to Arms: Mission Breifing and ICS Room Empty Call to Arms: Mission Breifing and ICS Room

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Call to Arms: Mission Breifing and ICS Room Interior1_lg

This will be the center of Operations for all Matters Concerning the Bevel Mission and it's subsequent Defense of Seireitei.

Any and all matters of discussion concerning the 7th Divisions actions will take place here. As you can see, we have a constant stream of information coming in from all over Rikongai, Seireitei and the Living World.

If you plan to take any action, or you need orders as to what to do next in our part of the mission, check in here. This is where all information will be stored.

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Call to Arms: Mission Breifing and ICS Room Empty Re: Call to Arms: Mission Breifing and ICS Room

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:20 pm

1st order of Business

We are charged first and foremost with the defense of Seireitei. I have already taken these matters into discussion, and here is what I intend to do:

We do not have the manpower to face an unknown enemy as is, there for all vital information concerning Seireitei, as well as all remainign personal not out on the mission, will be relocated to here, or teh Bastion in the 11th.

We will do this to concentrate our forces and hopefully make the protection easier.

Dawn: When you get settled in, I want you to concentrate on getting the 4th temporarily moved to the Bastion. We must guard them first and foremost.

Dark: You are going to be with me in and out of bevel. Your job here in Seireitei will be to round up any available people not currently out on mission and get them to the Bastion as well.

For now, that is all.

Haji
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Call to Arms: Mission Breifing and ICS Room Empty Re: Call to Arms: Mission Breifing and ICS Room

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:10 am

*Arriving at the Central center, underneath the 7th Division, Haji sets out to the main Bridge room, and overlooks the screens.

He then makes a spot for himself and Roan to sit and discuss the next course of action.

Once finished he returns to monitering the screens as he waits on Roan to Arrive*
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Post by King_Nothing Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:16 am

*Roan shunpos in, then takes a look around*

Whoa, nice place you got here.

*Walks over to stand behind Haji, looking at the monitor*

Whats this one for?
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:37 am

"This moniter sends me feeds from all around Seireitei.

As the 7th has been given a duty to protect it, it is imperative that we moniter every aspect of the divisions we can.

The hope is we can catch any abnormality in advance.

Other screens show areas where 7th division members have been out searching.

We will set a camera just like this up at the docks.

I don't have one at the warehouse though, as I was on my way there when we had to flee the bus."

*He motions over with his thumb at a black screen*

"That one was Bevel; it's gone now; just like the city."

*Turning his chair around he faces Roan*

"Alright; we are heading out for the docks.

You are with me this time, so keep your eyes and ears open and be ready for anything.

And take this; it helps."

*He hands him a bracelet*

"This will hide your spirit pressure. It should allow us to move in secret."

*Stepping out of the main room, Haji walks down to a lower section where a Gate fires up, awaiting their departure*

"Let us go. We have precious little time to waste."

*he steps in through the gate*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:25 am

Sora shunpo's quietly into the room. He looks around, "when will I get a mission?" He asked himself, walking out of the room, realizing nobody was there.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:27 am

* a hell butterfly drifts into the room, as Haji sends a message*

"suzaku-san... Currently ken and I are away on work.
    If you wish to participate as well, report to the 1st division and ask there Taichou were he needs you to go. I am currently at the abandoned warehouse, so once you recieve orders from him, report to me first before going.

Haji"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:02 am

Looks at Taicho. "Ok thanks," He said with a smile.

Sora shunpo'd out of the mission room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:28 am