Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

WAKE-UP CALL!

Fallen_Angel
    Fallen_Angel
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 16948

WAKE-UP CALL! Empty WAKE-UP CALL!

Post by Fallen_Angel Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:44 pm

So far the only blogs on here have been... depressing. Why are there no happy ones? O_o is everyone's life really that bad?

I can appreciate that sometimes people feel down and that could be for ANY reason, really. But... if you're down all the time... what's the point in life? O_o What's the point in life if you can't even find happiness in the things you DO have? Moping about it does nothing to solve a situation, as I've told many people before and I will stand by it for a long time.

Easier said than done right? Well here's a few starter tips.

Did YOU cause this problem? Do you know how? Maybe you ought to make it up to the person you hurt rather than being depressed. Sorry is a great place to start ^_^ and from there... well everyone's different, just do something you know they'd appreciate ^_^
    Did someone cause YOU this problem? Usually its best not to get upset by it. If they say sorry you should accept that they mean it, unless of course they do it repeatedly, in which case you need to confront them rather than mope. If it is a friend or a BF/GF that repeatedly hurts you and/or seems to have no interest in you, why should you go chasing them? If you do not have their respect then why should you give them your's? ^_^ The main purpose of a friend/lover is that they are kind, helpful, loving (the lover anyway) etc. If they stop being those things, yet you still try your hardest to be (if you aren't you should try that first!!), you deserve to be selfish and end it, or threaten to - because they DON'T deserve to have you.

Lastly, don't feel guilty if you end something (a friendship, relationship etc) because the person wasn't worth it. I mean THEY should have felt guilty for putting YOU through the hard time YOU have had! Do they not? Pffft! Then you have no need to be guilty yourself!! If they DO feel guilty, then they should make it up to you! Odds are if they don't make it up to you they actually don't really care that they hurt you and they're putting up a 'guilty' image just to get themselves out of hot water. Pffft!

I haven't used this rant as a dig at people who are depressed all the time. Consider it a wake up call to those people, and HOPEFULLY a source of motivation to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! ^_^ If cha wanna talk I am usually on MSN or use PMs ^_^

- FA

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:29 am