Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

A Call for Help!

Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70145

A Call for Help! Empty A Call for Help!

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 am

This is only a 2 person Mission. The 2 people going on this mission is Takimoto, 7th Division 19th Seat, and Suzaku, 7th Division 10th Seat.

This mission takes place in Karakura. 6 hollows have been running a mock in Karakura for 2 days and now it's time to send some help. Each hollow gets stronger and bigger. Remember you can use Shikai, Kido, and Hand to Hand. Also Flashsteps are your friends use that in battle as well. Each person will take on 3 hollows, if one shinigami finishes early they should aid the other. If by any chance you really need help you can always call for your captain's help.

Let your mission begin.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

A Call for Help! Empty Re: A Call for Help!

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:33 am

Suzaku made it through the gates to the human world. He jumped down onto the earth and immediately walked around, studying the area. "Hmmm, seems to me the hollows are out on vacation" Suzaku said jokingly. He pulled his sword out and held it over his shoulder. He continued to walk, waiting for Taki to show up.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 am

Also remember guys you can only use shikai based on this data

seats 20-15 may have it for 3 posts
    seats 14 -9 can have it for 6 posts
    seats 9-6 may have it for 9 postst
    seats 5-taicho may have it for an unlimited amount of posts

I'll be in the area so if I'm need please call. Also there maybe a surprise at the end.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 am

Suzaku walked around a bit more. He noticed a big creature coming towards him. A HOLLOW. Suzaku jumped up in the air and landed on a building. He called his sword, Eternal Tempest and pulled it out of its sheath. He grabbed the blade and launched for an attack. He hit its arm. But, its arm came back. "What kind of hollow is this?" he asked himself. The hollow then hit him, blowing him back into a building 10 feet away.

"Ouch" Suzaku said as he got up. Parts of the building were falling beside him. He grabbed his sword that was laying beside him and jumped up to attack. This time, he cut the hollows throat. It didn't heal this time.

:How dare you cut my throat, pitiful soul reaper?: The hollow said. He then swiped its arm at me again but this time it missed. Suzaku jumped up onto its shoulder, then pucnched is sword into its mask, then sliced it in half. Before the hollow died, it said,
    :I have more hollow friends here, they will come, and they will kill you: It then made one final attack on Suzaku, throwing him back to another building. It then disappeared. Suzaku fell to the ground, "Gosh, that hollow was huge"
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

BD-cash : 6853

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:49 am

Shortly after Suzaku had finished with the first hollow, Takimoto appeared, successfully passing through the gate to the Human World. He held a tight grip over his Zanpakuto's grip as he walked around, looking for his partner. After a while, he would notice the other Shinigami up ahead, blood spilled all over the ground from a hollow.

"Suzaku-san, I see you have already started! What should I do?"

Asked Taki, eager to get started. He didn't feel the presence of any Hollow close to them as of now, but that could change quickly. By that reason, the Shinigami was paying close attention to every detail in their surroundings.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:52 am

"We each have to kill three....." was all suzaku said as big thuds came through. "TAKI!! GET OUT OF HERE!!" He yelled. He then jumped into the air and grabbed his sword. Another hollow appeared from the corner. "Another hollow has appeared"

Suzaku started glowing green. He called, "Turn the tides, TEMPEST!!" he yelled. On his arms, aqua type claws appeared on the hands, in the tips of the claws were tiny blades. Suzaku then had a tail made of water appear.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 am

((OC: Dawn, can you play the hollows?))
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 am

Takimoto dashed to his right, planking his right foot on the wall to add momentum for his leap, directed to the top of the opposite walls of the street. He quickly ran through the thin wall towards the corner in which the Hollow was at. The Shinigami unsheathed Urufuaizu, then holding a tight grip with his right hand as he ran down the wall back to the ground, slashing it in its corner to block the eyesight of the Hollow as Taki prepared to attack. His idea was to make the monster come out of the fog looking to regain vision of its surroundings, it receiving a heavy downwards slash to its mask if it actually came out.

As predicted, the Hollow was not very bright. It brought its head out of the dust made by Takimoto's slash on the wall, ready to inspectionate the area. Big mistake.
    A heavy and merciless slash of Takimoto's Zanpukuto was aimed precisely at the monster's head, killing it. The Shinigami smiled for brief moments before making a more serious face, his eyes narrowing as he looked to the intersection the Hollow was hiding in. Two opposite ways...

"Divide and conquer?"

Asked Takimoto in a jokingly yet serious manner, if that was even possible.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:06 am

Suzaku got up from where he was at. He shunpo'd out of the area so not to help Taki. This was his fight, if he needed help, he would contact me. Suzaku appeared in Karakura park and looked around. "Hmm, no hollows here." Suzaku said to himself. He sat down in a bench to rest a little bit. Suddenly a dark voice came from behind him.
    :What are you doing?: it asked
    Suzaku turned around and saw that it was a hollow. He jumped out of the seat and turned to face him. "What are you doing in town?" He asked angrily.
    :Frankly, thats none of your buisness.: It said
    Suzaku pulled his sword from the sheath on his waist. He got into position to attack. He was still in his shikai form.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 am

Remember guys people still live in Karakura so that means you have to try and lead the hollows away from the town. The more you kill the more it takes away from a grade or whatever.

Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:20 am

Takimoto took the right turn on the intersection. He walked slowly through the empty and dark streets, his eyes rolling from side to side, examining every bit of detail they could. With his Zanpakuto held tighter by his right hand, the Shinigami felt confident for this mission. With one Hollow down, he would have to be careful though, for now the others were aware of his presence.

"No way..."

The teenager's eyes widened as he creeked his teeth, one Hollow right in front of him, the other behind. They had successfully trapped the Shinigami and it seemed they were ready to feast on the Yoshitoki's blood.

"Look what destiny has brought to us today! Look, look!"

Said the one in front of Takimoto, it clearly acting as a derranged lunatic. Maybe, it was from its past life, some psycho-killer coming back to the human world as a Hollow to continue its spree of horror and suffering.

"Tch... Destiny or not, I was brought here to end your little rampage, Hollow."

The monster laughed maniacly as the Hollow behind Taki charged at him, the Shinigami quickly leaping to his left and spinning, moving his sword horizontally to slash the monster. He managed to graze the monster's left arm, blood pouring out from the wound. However, it seemed that the first hollow had predicted the Takimoto's moves and tackled him hard, the Shinigami being slammed to the ground and sliding through it. He coughed some dirt and a bit of blood as he saw a slight injury in his chest. His eyes widened, Takimoto building up some kind of strategy in his mind.

"After this display of strategy, each of the Hollows must fill the other weaknesses and gaps. Huh, I need to find a way to fight one-on-one with them or be able to fight them both at a time..."

He thought as the two Hollows charged at him.

"We're going to eat you!!!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:22 am

Suzaku launched at the hollow. This one was a lot stronger than the other one. The attack didn't even faze it. It swiped Suzaku away and he hit a tree. Suzaku pulled himself back up, but the tree slowly fell. Nobody was near by, "Thank goodness" Suzaku thought.
    :HAHAHA! You couldn't even dodge that attack!: The hollow laughed. :You are to weak:
    Suzaku launched another attack, this time, a kido enduced slash, Byakurai! and it was combined with the slash, it cut the hollows arm off. Something wierd happened. A small hollow formed out of the arm. (This doesn't count as my 3rd hollow)
    It was so small, but it looked super strong. The hollow attacked Suzaku and flew back about 10 feet. This time, he landed in an abandoned field.
    "A perfect place for a fight" Suzaku said to the hollows. His claws got larger and his legs disappeared. Taking there place was a lower half shark body. He then launched another attack, killing the little hollow. The larger hollow looked at him. Then swiped at him. Suzaku flew half a yard into the field. He raised himself up,

"DA** IT!" Suzaku shouted, his spiritual pressure was lowering, taking him out of shikai. He jumped up and held his sword in place. Waiting for what the hollow was about to do.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:31 am

Takimoto quickly thrusted forwards against the wall before the two Hollows could get to him, both slamming against the opposite wall and each other. The Shinigami regained his breath quickly before reading a sign to his left that had the name "Park" in its end. At this dark hour of the day, there would be no humans there, a perfect place to battle Hollows with collateral damage.

"Pff... Think you can keep up with me... Slowpokes?"

The shinigami smiled as he began dashing towards the direction of the park, the two monsters following him with great speed, almost catching up with him.

"What ARE they? These Hollows are quite fast... I need to have a much better plan than only dragging them away from a populated area!"

One of the Hollows pressed forward, quickly catching up with Takimoto. It bashed its right arm against the Yoshitoki, propelling him against a tree. The teenager flipped his body in the air, landing on the tree trunk with his feet and then falling down to the ground, wielding his Shikai to the side, his face directed down.

"Tch... Show me what you got... I'll show you who's the better... Being...?"

"RAAAARGH!!!"

The lunatic Hollow quickly charged at Takimoto, the two monsters and the shinigami unnaware that Suzaku and another hollow were fighting not very far from there.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:34 am

The hollow launched itself at Suzaku. Its claws looked sharper than his shikai's claws. Suzaku turned to make a run but the hollow got him. It pierced his stomach with one of its claws, picked him up, and threw him to the ground.

"SHI*!! Suzaku yelled. He was in deep pain. He layed there, hurt, and wondered if he was going to be ok.
    Suzaku tried to get up but when he stood, he fell back down. The blood gushing out of the deep wound.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 am

Takimoto looked straight at at the first Hollow's eyes as he shouted:

"Awaken, Urufuaizu!"

Takimoto's Zanpakuto grew wider and larger, into the form of a Daikatana of old. His skin, although barely noticeable, was now thicker as he slid his right foot widely to the side and spun in that direction, the lunatic monster missing by half an inch! From the corner of his eyes, which were now wider and more perceptive, the shinigami localized the other Hollow. It was running towards Taki, concealed by the other monster's shadow.

It was not enough, for as it leaped up taking the Yoshitoki for granted, the shinigami bent his knee and brought his Zanpakuto up, its edge carving deep in the Hollow's flesh and slashing from its chest to its guts, blood pouring to the ground insanely. It was then that Takimoto heard Suzaku's yell from nearby. His companion was in danger, he had to go in his aid!

"Tch... If I go now, I might bring these Hollows along with me and endanger Suzaku even further..." - then he had a flashback from his Kido - "How could I be so stupid?! Of course!"

The Shinigami focused on the lunatic hollow, quickly yelling:

"Hainawa!"

An energy rope entangled the Hollow's arms for a short period of time, just enough for the Shinigami to Shunpo towards his friend's direction. Seconds later, he was standing in front of Suzaku, slashing the air in front of the Hollow that was about to kill the other shinigami, making this monster leap backwards.

"Suzaku! Are you alright?!"

Asked the teenager without taking his eyes from the Hollow.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 am

Suzaku looked at Taki. "There is a hole in my stomach" He said smart elicy. Suzaku got up the best he could. He was crouched down. "I can do this" He said to Taki. Suzakus eyes were getting darker, the blood still coming out of his stomach.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:56 am

Takimoto had to act quickly to save his friend. The Hollow was in the mood to chat, it beginning to slowly stroll towards its preys. The Shinigami torn apart quite a nice part of his left sleeve, throwing it at Suzaku.

"Wrap it around the wound and tie it hard to stop the bleeding!"

He dashed at the monster, quickly twirling his blade and grabbing the Zanpukuto with both hands. When in close proximity, the Hollow attempted slash Takimoto with its right claws, the Yoshitoki dashing slightly to the right and below the leaping monster. Bringing his Zanpakuto up as it sliced a leg off the Hollow, then quickly spinning to the on a 180º turn, slicing off the other leg. The monster would fall on the ground helpless as the young Shinigami leaped high in the air and then struck his sword's piercing edge on its head, killing it.

"There's more nearby, don't let your guard down!"

Said Takimoto as he approached Suzaku quickly to help him up.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:58 am

Suzaku" Thanks Taki" He said quietly. He looked around. Suddenly, another Hollow appeared out of the darkness, this one looked bigger and toupher, "Why don't we handle this one together?" He asked Taki.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:06 am

Takimoto nodded and quickly held his Zanpakuto in reverse, tapping its cutting edge in the ground. Reiatsu began to be unleashed throughout his body as he looked at the other shinigami with a serious face.

"I'll entertain it, you give the finishing blow!"

Said the Yoshitoki, then unleashing the spiritual pressure towards the Hollow as he howled, that same energy turning into a wolf. The monster attempted to desintegrate it with a slash of its claws, the wolf quickly slammig against the ground and it working as ricochet, the spiritual pressure redirected at the Hollow's stomach, stunning it for brief moments. This was Suzaku's cue.

Last edited by Takimoto-kun on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:08 am

Suzaku unleashed his reiatsu. He was angry at the hollows. He then went shikai. "TURN THE TIDES! TEMPEST!! the usual form appeared on Suzaku. (I Can only use this for about 2 or 3 posts so we have to kill it) The claws were the only things to appear on Suzaku, this was the final attack, he jumped up in the air and focused his reiatsu into his claws. He brought them together and it created one huge aqua needle with a blade at the tip. "TAKI, USE AN ATTACK ON ME TO GET ME GOING AT IT!!" He yelled. His plan was to have Taki use his kido to launch him at the hollow.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:18 am

Takimoto nodded and quickly focused his spiritual pressure, whispering the word "Sho". An instant later, Suzaku was proppelled with great speed against the Hollow, the lunatic monster running and gaining ground behind the first one. With the aim Taki had used, his Shinigami friend would pass above the first Hollow, within range of giving it a fatal wound, then kill the next one if possible.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 am

Suzaku felt the Kido launch him. He went so fast that it happened so quickly. The needle and him went through the first hollows mask, killing it, as it disappeared, the lunatic hollow was close enough for Suzaku to go through it to, killing it.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 am

Takimoto panted as his Reiatsu had decreased considerably with the Howl of his Zanpakuto's Shikai form. He stumbled through the park, watching the corpses of the Hollows desintegrate as he patted Suzaku's right shoulder with his left hand and smiled with a heavy pant.

"Are you alright...?"

Asked the Shinigami with some difficulty to breathe. The wound given to him earlier by a previous Hollow, on the left ribs, would harden his breathing abilities for a while.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:24 am

"Yea, I am alright" He said. "What about the next par-" Suzaku passed out on the bench next to Taki. "I can't move my body" He said.
    Takimoto-kun
    Takimoto-kun
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Takimoto-kun Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:29 am

Takimoto's eyes widened as he quickly checked Suzaku's wound in the gut. It was quite harsh, he needed assistance and badly.

"You need to return to the Seireitei, Suzaku-san. You are heavilly wounded and need assistance that can only be provided back home!"

The shinigami's tone of voice was filled with concern and worry. He feared for his friend's life and couldn't allow him to die.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:26 am