Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Introductions Are Key

ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7061

Introductions Are Key Empty Introductions Are Key

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:50 pm

Hazama had called the entire Division to assemble to meet their Vice-Captain, every member that had shown up was lined up in clean rows. Hazama had pulled out everything for this special event, there was music, food and various games. Hazama walked through the rows inspecting the division members, this was unnecessary but he felt it was necessary.

Everyone, you are gathered here to "meet" our new Vice-Captain. Now I am sure that most of you know him and it was a hard decision. Everyone at ease

Hazama motioned to the band to start playing as the division waited for the arrival of the Vice Captain. He looked out and smiled, he hoped that the Vice Captain would appreciate the lengths that Hazama went to.
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 3648

Introductions Are Key Empty Re: Introductions Are Key

Post by Uldir Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Uldir actually left to patrol early as he did this purely of his own free will leaving the barracks he must have gone through most of the seireitei by now as he was losing track of time he had knew the captain had something planned as he could only wonder what it was. Uldir had stayed motionless for minutes as he was trapped in his own nightmare forming in front of his eyes. Uldir rubbed his eyes which ended the vision. Uldir could now hear music it sounded like it was coming from the barracks as he hurried back at full speed he had stopped right outside leaving anyone who looked on him only to see a shadowy figure as he made his approach into the room slowly it would become clear who it was. Uldir's eyes remained with the distant look as he looked at the rows of members of squad 7 before making his approach towards the captain. Uldir was now standing in front of the captain as he bowed to him before speaking Thank you captain.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Hazama bowed slightly but did so laughing, he placed his hand on Uldir's shoulder. Hazama turned to address the Division.

Everyone I am proud to introduce our "new" Vice Captain, Now since he is finally here lets hear a few words from him and then I say we get along with the fun.

As Hazama finished his short speech, motioned for Uldir to step forward and address the Division. As Hazama stepped back the music began to play quietly. A smile was on his face as he waited for the Vice Captain to address the Division.
    djroby975
    djroby975
    Soul

Loli's BFF
    BD-cash : 4425

Post by djroby975 Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:10 am

OT (Off Topic): Its already early morning here but I've managed to go online just to stroll around

While the introduction is ongoing, Jim-san goes at the side, watching, and waiting for the new Vice Captain of the 7th Divvy

Wow! A new promotion! Congratulations Fuku-Taicho (Vice Captain) Uldir!

Jim-san claps for joy
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Uldir Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Uldirs stayed motionless as he watched captain the captain bow to him only thinking of how odd it was before he felt the captain's hand on his shoulder. Uldir stayed deafly silent turning around to face the squad as he listened carefully to every word the captain had spoke. Uldir knew he was being put on the spot. Uldir seemed like he was staring off into space as he was trying to figure out how he should address the division it was something he wasn't use to doing and it made him feel a little uncomfortable to do so but it was something that couldn't be avoided. Uldir took in a deep breath before clearing his throat like he was preparing to give a long drawn out speech. By Uldir's unchanging face you couldn't tell if he was excited nervous or even happy about being the Vice captain. Hello my fellow squad members. Uldir's thoughts were still flowing through making his speech more rapid and slurred. I..I ..know know some of you are unhappy unhappy with this myself myself being the Vice captain but but I will do my best. Uldir let out a sigh of relief as he heard the music playing it made the nervous feeling ease up as he felt embarrassed by the mess that was his speech.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Hazama smiled as his Vice Captain spoke and as he finished Hazama laughed to slightly before moving forward. Hazama laughed as he spoke...

Thank You Vice Captain Uldir, now how about time to party. Everyone Dismissed and have fun, thats an order

As the Division Members yelled and cheered, Hazama placed his hand on Uldir's Shoulder and spoke just loudly enough for him and Hazama to hear.

Remember Uldir they may not like you but they will respect you. When I took over this division many of the members knew how I was but they did not like what I was doing, they had been without any real command structure since the disappearance of their Captain and Vice Captain. The 3rd Seats were attempting to run the division and when I came in I had to earn their respect just like they had to earn my trust.

Hazama smiled at Uldir and straightened himself up.

Now how about we go and enjoy some of this food and fun that cost me more than I could afford?
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Uldir Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:30 am

Uldir stayed in a very well composed position as he listened to the words of his captain noticing the laughter in his speech. He tried to hide the fact that his speech was embarrassing. Uldir watched as the squad members went from the perfect rows that they had all formed to go enjoy the fun and food the captain had provided. Uldir felt the captains strong hand on his shoulder as he took in every word that his captain had told him. I will try to keep that in mind also i will always do my best and try not to fail you captain. Uldir made sure he spoke loud enough for the captain to hear. He watched all the other men enjoying everything the captain had done for them to meet their new vice captain. Uldir heard the captain voice again and gave a simple nod as he made his way into the crowd rather slowly.
    Lucius Lorendo
    Lucius Lorendo
    7th Division
    7th Division

BD-cash : 3570

Post by Lucius Lorendo Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:21 am

Kojima was finishing up a few things in the records room, sifting through the records, and looking through them, he was a bit late to the party. It didn't bother him, honestly, it didn't. He wasn't exactly the most fun person to deal with. Although, he knew, he had to go to this party. He took the previous days records to look over to the party, and entered there a bit late. He slipped to the wall, but then found the captains and with his official yet sinister air. He didn't move yet, and put the reports down instead of bothering the captain with his proper reports and such, it wasn't his thing, or rather, place to be bothering him with basic patrol reports at this time.

He did, however, walk towards his captain and Vice-Captain and said a few choice words.

"Hello, Taicou and Fuku-Taicou. How are you two doing tonight?" He said so with no emotion.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Hazama looked at the member who approached Uldir and himself, he recognized the man as one of his more green members. Hazama turned and looked at the man.

I thought we were missing someone, you weren't in the formation were you? your name is Kanahshimi...Kojima correct?

Hazama looked the man over, trying to get some idea on what motivated this man to join his Division.

Now since I dismissed the Division you'll get off without any repercussions.

Hazama laughed slightly as he spoke before turning to his Vice Captain to see his reaction. Hazama spoke one more time his voice was light and cheery.

Now when we are in a casual setting please call me Hazama but as soon as other Divisions show up or we are in a professional setting you can call me Captain. Now please join us in the fun.
    Lucius Lorendo
    Lucius Lorendo
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Lucius Lorendo Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:46 am

He stood, completely emotionless. He wasn't one to answer without seeming formal, but in accordance to what his captain had said, it seemed like it was just fine to do. He didn't want to really, but he figured that due to captains orders, he must do so.

"Okay, Hazama." He hesitated, "My name is Kojima Kanashimi, 20th seat sir. You might not know me well because I spent all my time in the records rather then actually doing patrols." He had seen Hazama looking him over, but didn't bother to even attempt to take him up on it, as it would be against his nature to do it. He may be smart, but he didn't want to ruin the mans night.
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Uldir Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Uldir had noticed this new man who was walking towards them he hadn't really couldn't remember if he had met this man before but stayed quiet as he listened to his question. This man didn't answer though as he listed to captain hazama speak. He could only think of how this man being late reminded him something of himself as his examined the man even though his eyes made it seem like they were miles apart. Uldir had heard the captain's voice again. Yes captain Hazama He watched as this man didn't show any sign of emotions but listened as he introduced himself. Don't worry we were all new once.

Uldir had put his hand on this mans shoulder faster than this man should be able to see as he tried to make it seem like he was reassuring him.

If you excuse me captain Hazama and Kojima i'll be joining in on the fun. If allowed to do so Uldir would use his speed to make his way through the squad members first heading for the food.
    Lucius Lorendo
    Lucius Lorendo
    7th Division
    7th Division

Post by Lucius Lorendo Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:00 am

Lucius didn't sigh, still with complete lack of emotion. He knew the way he was originally supposed to go, just had to do some things, nothing to do with being new. Nothing at all. At least, in his mind. Although, the question happened to be, What did he know? He was new, he didn't deny that, but all the came out was a straight, non-emotional face. He had lost such things awhile ago, after all, what was the use for emotions when you had smarts? Logic? The things that ruled over what people called their home. Why have emotion? The question passed his mind when the word fun came along inside Uldirs words. So he merely sustained a straight face, as it would get him farther.

He said a few choice words after Uldir was finished, "I'm sorry for being late, I was searching through a few of the patrol records to memorize them, that's part of the reason why I'm here. Otherwise, I came here to keep track of what happens in the SS as it happens. That's all, Hazama sir."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:30 am