Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Introductions and Character Descrsiption

toshi25
    toshi25
    Soul

BD-cash : 6733

Introductions and Character Descrsiption Empty Introductions and Character Descrsiption

Post by toshi25 Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:43 pm

Hey, everyone, this is where members of the 9th division can post the details of their life, both in the living world and as a shinigami.

First, give us your name and age in Soul Society (remember, everyone in SS is really about 100 years older than any human).

Next, please tell us about your life when you were a human in the living world. What was your job? What was your family like? What kind of person were you? How did you die?

Then tell us about your life as a soul. Where did you grow up? Did you have family? How did you decide to become a shinigami? What was the Academy like for you (how were classes, what were your favorites and least favorites)?

Finally, please share how you came to the 9th division-were you accepted right after graduation or did you transfer from another division? What are your goals for yourself while in the 9th division?

Thanks for sharing everyone. I'll post my in the spoiler tag here:
    Spoiler:
    gevicra
    gevicra
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6735

Introductions and Character Descrsiption Empty Re: Introductions and Character Descrsiption

Post by gevicra Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 pm

toshi25 wrote:Hey, everyone, this is where members of the 9th division can post the details of their life, both in the living world and as a shinigami.

First, give us your name and age in Soul Society (remember, everyone in SS is really about 100 years older than any human).

Next, please tell us about your life when you were a human in the living world. What was your job? What was your family like? What kind of person were you? How did you die?

Then tell us about your life as a soul. Where did you grow up? Did you have family? How did you decide to become a shinigami? What was the Academy like for you (how were classes, what were your favorites and least favorites)?

Finally, please share how you came to the 9th division-were you accepted right after graduation or did you transfer from another division? What are your goals for yourself while in the 9th division?

Thanks for sharing everyone. I'll post my in the spoiler tag here:
    Spoiler:

Haha, nice background story! It's so cool! So you're not going to have a Shuuhei as your vice-captain? Aww...he's hot. If I were captain, I'd have kept him around as an eye candy. Not to mention, I'm excited about what is going to happen now that we've finally seen his shikai in the manga.

Look forward to seeing what happens in your division~ ^^

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:39 pm