Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Amaya Shuken
Ishpaleum
Zatoichi
Loli Gaga
Nattalia Roussaeau
9 posters

--->Insert original introduction title here<----

Nattalia Roussaeau
    Nattalia Roussaeau
    Human

BD-cash : 3643

--->Insert original introduction title here<---- Empty --->Insert original introduction title here<----

Post by Nattalia Roussaeau Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 am

Hahaha, hey guy! As displayed on the upper left hand corner, I am Nattalia Roussaeau, buuut since going by my character username seems too unfamiliar and awkward for me, feel free to call me by my actual nickname, which is Izzie. :D I am eighteen years old, I'm a senior in highschool, I've been role playing since I was twelve, and you'll pretty much get to know me the more you talk to me. Other than that, there's nothing really much else to say besides i can't wait to get to know you guys, and hopefully have an awesome rp experience here!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

--->Insert original introduction title here<---- Empty Re: --->Insert original introduction title here<----

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:16 am

Heya Nat! Welcome to BD I like your username its unique. Anywho I hope youre finding the site good so far, if you have any questions feel fre to ask the baka-rangers.

RP RULEZ
    Baka-Red
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 11067

--->Insert original introduction title here<---- Empty Re: --->Insert original introduction title here<----

Post by Zatoichi Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:58 pm

Welcome to the site Izzie...hope you come to love this place an enjoy yourself. Should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone, we are all here to help one another.

Baka-orange
    Ishpaleum
    Ishpaleum
    Soul

BD-cash : 4508

Post by Ishpaleum Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:47 am

Waiiiiiiiit.... Izzie?!
    Nattalia Roussaeau
    Nattalia Roussaeau
    Human

BD-cash : 3643

Post by Nattalia Roussaeau Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:58 am

The one and only!
    Amaya Shuken
    Amaya Shuken
    Soul

BD-cash : 3653

Post by Amaya Shuken Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Whassup, Izzie!
    It's Eric. Didn't know you were gonna be here.

Let's rock these guys socks, mayne!
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

BD-cash : 3731

Post by Preach Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:57 pm

SALMON
    Yuri
    Yuri
    Human

BD-cash : 4037

Post by Yuri Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Welcome dear.
    Preach
    Preach
    Soul

BD-cash : 3731

Post by Preach Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Yuri please, spoil yo shit :U
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Welcome to this wonderful corner of the internet Izzy, glad that you decided to board this little ship called Bleach Dynasty. We have some of the best mediocre food you'll find anywhere else and the drinks are perfectly normal.
    ;D
    Cause I'm totes trustworthy, chah?
    Oda Ryōta
    Soul

BD-cash : 3713

Post by Oda Ryōta Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:24 pm

welcome to the site. hope to see you in the chat box

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:39 pm