Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

jeff the title of all lol

Amaimon
    Amaimon
    Human

BD-cash : 4898

jeff the title of all lol Empty jeff the title of all lol

Post by Amaimon Fri May 06, 2011 7:21 am

[font=Trebuchet MS]I AM Godkingruler of the empty

Basic Information:

Character Name: jeff
    Sexual Preferance: female
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: rather nonchalant laid back loves fighting and sparing is confident in his power and isnt against killing.
    Your Legacy:
    Your Story: I was an emo kid from a small city called clarksburg. I was always picked on and never was loved by anyone other than a girl named jess came along. I loved her and it cost me dearly. I have killed 7 arrancar at the same time, and it was fun.
    • I was once part of the living...
      20 years ago I was emo and picked on.
    • and then, i died...
      I was hit by a car right after I pushed my friend out of the way.
    • I became less and less human, i became, empty
      I became a hollow and ate peoples souls.
    • i became the ruler of this world, i am became... a God-King

By slaying all who got in my way I wouldnt advise you to get in my way you will DIE.[/list]
    RP Sample: 1-5

Release Information:
    Basic information:
    I have cut all my organs out and lived. In doing so, I can stab my self in an area and you will be stabbed there too. I must stab myself to do this and acquire it, and i have super strength.
    Zanpakuto Name: Juki Sagi Joshen
    Weapon of Choice: Awesome black blade called Openchin
    Appearance: 6ft. 2in. stalky build usually in black. {add more detail}
    Element: Earth
    Spiritual Pressure Color brown
    Other Information: Im nearly invincible theres only 1 way to kill me. {Change this! I'm sure you can be burned alive, shot in the head, or you head can be separated from your body}

Resurrección:
    Resurrección Name: {What's your ressurection called?}
    Ressurection Release Command: Joshen
    Released Appearance: I gain 5 swords, and 1 on my tounge; I grow 2 more hands, and have 1 in each hand. Lastly, I can fire ceros from my belly button. I also become 7 feet tall, and while in this state I am able to kill someone with a weaker sword. So if their sword is weaker than mine, they automatically die from my force.
    Other Changes:
    Techniques:

Name: Zonchen Johen
    State: both
    Terms of usage: By stabbing myself or simply being stabbed activates this ability.
    Description: I can basically kill you by stabbing myself if I'm stabbed
    Downside: If someone's fast or smart they can counteract it by finding out how to stop me without hurting me.

Kingdom information: A huge forretress with 5 arrancars protecting it. You must beat them to face me.
    Kingdom Name: Joshen Oshen
    Size: large
    Climate: normal
    Geography: Somewhere over the rainbow.
    Limnology : A huge oasis with rivers all over.
    Vegetation : Whatever can grow including a special veggie that once taken increases your spirtual pressure for an hour.
    Population: 5 arrancars a few 100s of farmers slaves etc. and 1000+ regular soldiers.
    Description: A large pure kingdom where the chosen come.
    Spoiler:

MASSIVE REPHRASING AND GRAMMER CORRECTION BY KYOUGA!!!

Last edited by jeff on Sun May 08, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

jeff the title of all lol Empty Re: jeff the title of all lol

Post by Muerte Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 am

Until this is fixed up with the errors in coding and more information on things, it can't be approved. And images have to be placed in spoiler codes. [*spoiler] [/*spoiler] take away the * and you'll have your spoiler. And if i'm correct you have to talk to Ruru, the owner of the forum, about what rank you'll get, so you can't be the leader of Hueco Mundo, and i think there already is one anyway.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Sun May 08, 2011 8:34 pm

DO NOT IGNORE THIS POST!!!

You need to use proper grammer, and decide whether you are writing in first person (using I and my), or writing in third person (using he/her, his/hers, their, they're). In addition, always capitalize the letter "I" when it is by itself. I would also like to add that "Basic Information" is just a section title, so you didn't have to put anything right under it.

I edited the wording of what you typed, because it looked like a bunch of notes bunched together. On a side note, where exactly is Clarksdale (What country was the town in)? In addition, a lot of the Espada can easily whoop your rear. Thus, I changed that part to say that you killed 7 Arrancar at the same time. Don't make it sound like you're really a god.

I rephrased "protecting my friend i was hit by a car" to "I was hit by a car right after I pushed my friend out of the way."

To be honest, it would be a lot better if you could be more detailed with each part of your legacy. You need to also submit an RP sample, but you'll still have to put more details in because things seem too vague at this point. Furthermore, please read your app over again and address notes that I have put in as questions or comments.

By all means, look at the applications of the other God-Kings.

Weapon of Choice: Awesome black blade called Openchin

Specifically what kind of sword is it? (Katana, European Sword, Buster Sword, Claymore, etc.)

Name: Zonchen Johen
    State: both
    Terms of usage: By stabbing myself or simply being stabbed activates this ability.
    Description: I can basically kill you by stabbing myself if I'm stabbed
    Downside: If someone's fast or smart they can counteract it by finding out how to stop me without hurting me.

What if your opponent is much stronger than you?

It would also be more appreciated if you used your application picture for your avitar as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:38 pm