Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
Frostlock
6 posters

[Highly amusing title]

Frostlock
    Frostlock
    Human

BD-cash : 4635

[Highly amusing title] Empty [Highly amusing title]

Post by Frostlock Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Right. I just migrated from a different roleplaying site RPG-Haven. I got tired of how corrupt it was. It advertised friendly staff, helpful and all that. Totally wasn't. I've been there since about last September, left a few hours ago actually. I don't really want to go into it anymore though, its falling apart thanks to more then a couple of its current Staff. I try to help things, and they remove me from moderation =.= Don't ask too many questions there, or they'll hate you too. I hadn't had a good relation with more then a small, small handful of anyone who managed staff seating.

GAH! I went on about it.

Regardless. I'm here now, it looks a lot more professional then Haven, hopefully the staff here can handle short inquisition, I tend to ask questions on a subject or matter until I'm certain its resolved solid as stone. But only if I'm comfortable with the place.

I don't normally make Intro's. But I see no better way to raise my hand.

Questions:

Angels.
    Godking.

Who are these? From what I read the Angel's would be the most accurate race I'd like to make for my character, who is a nonhuman who's "True Form" is that of a large creature.

Also, do ask me questions. I like answering sincere questions.

I can be annoying, but I am a great person to come to for help on ideas, I'm told I'm a great talespinner.
    I rely heavily on Logic and Reasoning, I hate seeing random chaos go about in public areas when there should be some sort of law enforcement responding to the scene. Though that would be more difficult in a bleach universe.
    Frostlock
    Frostlock
    Human

[Highly amusing title] Empty Re: [Highly amusing title]

Post by Frostlock Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:09 am

Apparently this board is not as active as it appeared at first.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:37 am

Not everyone can comment on everything all at once you know. You may be new and not know everyone, but yea, everyone on here has lives and don't spend it on the forum.

I hope you have a nice time on the forum. Welcome to BD. [And I can't answer your questions in your first post because I haven't the slightest idea how to answer them]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 am

welcome to BD!
    We all live in different time zones so don't get mad if we don't answer asap!

law and resoning? exactly what we don't have ahaha.
    We're a freeform Bleach RP site so we just like to have fun. Of course there are some rules that must be followed!

I hope you have fun here!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Angels
    Godking

I think i can answer your questions ^_^

First foremost, welcome to the site, as said above, the members live on different time zones, so we cant all be on at the same time, so sorry for the late response.

Nero knows more about angels, but yes, they have forms, and there true forms are more than likely to be something really huge.

As for God-kings, they are Espada's with a slightly fancier name. The concept was conceived from Baraggan Louisenbairn, who is the self proclaimed King of Hueco Mundo.

God-king is what he called him self, so we added a little twist in that.

What if he wasnt the only ruler of Hueco Mundo, what if there were more?

10 kingdoms, 10 rulers, 10 espadas.

The reason we have them is because, on the RP's current time line, Espada's are... non existing so to say.

Its kinda hard to explain... But its all here.

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t4171-dynasty-plot-origins-updated-regularly#76284

If you have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask, or just PM me, if its anything plot wise, I think i can help.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7753

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 am

Spoiler:

Admin Mike here! Pleased to meet you! Welcome to the site have a good time my character is a kenpachi like being loves to battle and causes destruction no matter what happen, but don't worry he has a good side too.

A question... Do you Like Cookies? If so what kind of cookies do you like? Do you find this picture completley appropriate to this topic.

Spoiler:

I thought not! Enjoy the site, ever need help feel free to ask! We are here to help! And yes we all live in different time Zones. It's confusing D:
    Frostlock
    Frostlock
    Human

Post by Frostlock Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 am

Sounds like I'll play a Heavenly Being then. Can I get details on them? like a History and Description of the race.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 am

I don't know much on angels. That's more Nero's topic.

But here is the template for the angels.
    Angel Template

and you can post it here. And wait for approval once your done ^^

Character Submissions
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5709

Post by Nerovampyro Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 am

Greetings Hun, i am Nero an i am the overseer of heaven at the moment. To answer your questions, the heavenly beings, or angels, are achieved by noble tasks or outstanding valor to soul society.

They are the beings that are closet to seeing the soul king, but never see him, apart from squad 0 and the elite angels that fight to preserve the harmony of heaven. Even though the heaven may be their concern, they will not hesitate in putting the shinigami in their place in time that soul society will be brought to its knees.

Angels have the choice of being in their human form, or to be in an angel form when in heaven or soul society; however are restricted to being in a human form when in the real world. when forced to, they will utilize the ultimate form known as Forme D'ange. this last form usually has a halo on the use, or white feather wings going with the trend of angels being holy and sacred creatures.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7753

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:37 am

Also, here on the site you need to approvals to continue forward so if you ever have any troubles with anything at all feel free to msg me or any other of the admins.

Admins:
    Loli Gaga - Ruru
    Usaki - Sara
    Nerovampyro - Shara or Nero
    Katana - Gray
    Funnyguy339 - Mike.
    Rioshi - Rioshi

We are here to help you out and make your time here enjoyable. Sure there may be times were we seem inactive, but there will always be one or two people online and we will always try bring the place back to life.

BD is our home, the members here are like our Family, and we Welcome to the family :)

Wish I could say more but theres not much else I can say. I don't know much about Angels and you recieved everything you need to know from the lovely Nero.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:17 pm