Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Funnyguy339
Jintaro
Cornelia Britannia
Aki_624
8 posters

Fight Zone

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Fight Zone  - Page 3 Empty Re: Fight Zone

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:24 am

She smiled knowing he should be able to block such an attack, not even a surprised look. He dodged it better then she expected. And even more attacked right after. He had a double sword attack, different from hers. Her second sword was back in her room. It was interesting to fight another double wielder. His combination was also different. Maybe even a fun challenge. She first blocked the tanto attack with her sword cover and then the katana attack with her blade.

After blocking she jumped away to throw away her scratched sword cover. His technique was good. He probably had a different style due to his past being a bodyguard. "Alright then, show me what you got. I've never fought another dual blader before." She swung her katana in the air before running toward him. This time striking straight toward his face.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7070

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:33 am

Hazama felt alive for the first time in a long time, it reminded him of when his brothers and himself use to spar. Hazama enjoyed this chance to spar a stronger opponent and after his captain mentioned facing another dual wielder hazama said loudly

I didn't know you were also a dual wielder

Seeing his Captain rush forward attacking at his head area he brought his Katana up to block the attack attempting to deflect it down, he used the force of the attack to drop down and spin slashing out with his tanto and swinging straight up the center with both swords.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:34 am

Flipping backward to avoid the attack Aki could feel the swords only a few millimeters away from her face before she was able to evade them. Getting a good distance between them she smiled. "I only bring the second blade with me in real big missions. It has to power or anything really. Just a sword passed down to me." She raised her sword again but didn't attack. Only merely smiled. And started to think.

'If he really wants to awaken himself this might not be enough.' She opened her slit eyes a bit to reveal gold eyes that gave off a mischievous look. Suddenly putting her blade down she stood straight up looking at him. And without another breath she sunk straight down into the ocean water.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Watching as Captain Aki disappeared under the water, Hazama slowly moved from his current position. He looked around above the water and then looked down under the water, he could barely see anything, realizing he had to go under the water Hazama braced himself. Looking down at his zanpakuto, Hazama changed his grip on them both blades ran up the back of his arms

Now would be the time, if any

Hazama looked down at the water and slowly sank underneath, this was a new experience for him. The water rolling and the sound of his heart beating in his ears he could barely see or here anything as he sunk lower the water became slightly less turbulent still he could barely see. Hazama thought back to when Captain Aki made the ice crystal in her hand, she was at a greater advantage under the water but he would continue their match even if he was at a disadvantage.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:03 am

As soon as Hazama dove in the surface of the ocean froze. Trapping him under water. The water itself was cold, but not enough to cause hypothermia. The water was calm and silent. Nothing was near except water. Then from a distance the captain was visible. She smiled at Hazama and waved at him. Then pointing her blade she mouthed some words to him.

She slowly swung her blade through the water which cause the water around Hazama to slowly freeze up. This was now a matter of survival, rather then a battle. She mouthed words to him again, this time a bit clearer. "Don't die, i won't clean up your mess"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:47 am

Hazama felt the water freezing around him, using his tanto he attempted to break away at the ice that was forming around him. Panic started to creep into his mind as the ice started to freeze faster. Hazama realized that his captain could end this if she wanted to but this was dangerous and she had told him not to die so he would have to live thinking to himself.

I can't die here, I can't die yet

Hazama continued to chop away at the ice, with only one arm left unfrozen Hazama continued to try to free himself. Then he got an idea, Hazama released his reiatsu hoping that would free him from the ice but nothing happened. The ice slowly encased him completely and all he was left with was his thoughts and the freezing cold.

I've failed, there is no way for me to escape. Its so cold, I've failed again

Hazama stared off as things started to get darker and darker, then he could hear laughter it wasn't Captain Aki's laugh it was deeper and masculine. Then a voice started to talk to him.

HAHAHA some samurai you are

The cold slowly was being replaced by a heat and then Hazama no longer saw the ocean or Captain Aki. All that remained was a Burnt Forest and large fire in the distance. Hazama slowly stumbled toward the fire feeling the warmth that was replacing the cold that once almost consumed him, as Hazama got closer he could see a giant man or what looked like a standing next to the fire. A sword was in the man's hand but it appeared to be on fire, Hazama couldn't believe that and at first he thought he was hallucinating or dieing but as he got closer he could see that the thing he thought was a man, looked more like a mythical tengu. As Hazama began to speak the Tengu turned and slashed him with his sword, Hazama felt the heat of the sword pulse through him.

I'm not a dream and it took you long enough to hear me. But now as you stand there freezing from your Captain's attack about to die, you finally make it here. If you die i'll die and we can not have that

Hazama snapped back to the real world and could feel the warmth around his body and flame around his blades.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:02 am

She merely stared as the ice encased him slowly. She was at her limits too, holding in her breathe. THe cold didn't matter but it would be bad if he died here. She looked at him and realized that maybe this wasn't working. That this was too much. She began to move toward him when she felt something off him. He was in his own world. He wasn't dead yet. She merely watched for a few more minutes before she could see the fire emitting from him. She was amazed and swam up breaking the ice and lifting herself up, leaving Hazama in the water.

Running across the ice she stopped to looked down. She could see the glow of the fire from above the ice as well. It was amazing, fire that glowed in the water. Aki broke the ice that was above Hazama and yelled into the water. "Come on newbie! This battle ain't over yet right?!"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 am

Hazama felt renewed, the fire that covered his blades warming him and then he heard captain aki yell to him. Hazama disappeared and reappeared above the ice. As Hazama caught his breath he looked down at his zanpakuto, he slowly started to realize that the thing that had feared the most was his salvation.

was this your goal Captain? if so thank you. but lets see what I can do

Hazama stood in a neutral stance with both swords facing down, The fire from the blades not burning or hurting him. Hazama still was surprised and shocked by the power he currently wields.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:32 am

Aki backed away to give him some room and stared at his blades. He has finally reached down himself. They were glowing, but they were stronger then she imagines, will he able to wield them with control? Well no time to argue about it now. Aki wiped the water off her face with her soaked haori and coughed a bit. "To put someone at their final breathe will enact their survival instincts is what I've learned from battle." She removed her soaked haori and dropped it on the ice.

"I fear the ocean and drowning, did you know that? I never really tell people but since we've been talking a lot might as well. Their vast and unknown." After telling this little fact out of nowhere she drew her blade once again as the rain in the area lightened up. "It sucks Hazama. I really liked you too. But this time I'll be more agressive" This time with greater speed and intensity Aki appeared in front of Hazama without another word and striked at his chest. "Cause the thing is, I really hate fire."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:46 am

Hazama would of never guessed that Captain Aki was afraid of the ocean and he was grateful for what she had done. She had awoken a greater power within him. Hazama had barely enough time to react to Captain Aki's attack, he got his blades up but felt her sword bite into his shoulder.

so much for going easy huh Captain

Pushing her blade off and out of his shoulder Hazama Disappeared and reappeared further away, Hazama once again heard a voice.

Wow you really upset her didn't you? well here try this, just say Kajiarashi, you'll be able to control the fire

Hazama looked at Captain Aki and pointed his Katana at her.

I'm sorry Captain but I was giving some information just now that should tip the tides of our fight. Its called Kajiarashi

As the words left his mouth fire leapt from his sword to the air and headed toward Captain Aki.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:51 am

As the flame approached the temperature drew to below freezing and with only a lift of her sword an ice wall rose in front of Aki to block the flame attack. Both sides of the party have gotten serious. But this was a battle for Hazama. To gain control of his zanpaktou.

"Now that you've learned the name of your zanpaktou, this battle should be over. But let's just see what you can do. For evaluation purposes. "

The wall in front of Aki shattered away like broken glass. It was so cold yet the soaking wet captain did not even shiver. More then anything, she hated the heat. This time she drew her blade into the air and stabbed it deep into the ground. A large crack in the ice raced toward Hazama and when it was inches away from him, spears made from ice rose from the ground to try and stab him.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:16 am

Hinomoto-Toushin is my name Hazama

Hazama watched as Captain Aki's Attack closed in, thinking to himself well at least its just a crack then the spears of ice appeared. Hazama barely got out of the way as one of the Ice Spears caught his sleeve and cut his arm.

Hinmoto-Toushin is his name...

Hazama trailed off as the voice again started talking to him.

Wow she really isn't kidding, you know if she had hit you id be all over. You can manipulate the flames and get them to move....oh and you can create fire too. Im enjoying this show

KAJIARASHI

swinging both swords at captain aki as the fire leapt from both blades and moved into a pincer movement on her location.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:24 am

As Hazama's flames quickly ran toward her she felt a sweat drop from her forehead due to the heat. Kneeling down she watched the flames. Before they hit her she launched herself into the air. She watched the flames below her crash and let out a sigh of relief. Getting burned was defiantly not on her agenda.

"That sure was close." Landing a few feet infront of her original location she suddenly shook her blade and began to yell at it. "I know your excited but could ya shut up." She shook it furiously with both hands before looking at Hazama and smiling. "Sorry, where was I?" After a few seconds a glacier rose from the ground and was ready to fall on Hazama.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:53 am

Hazama looked at the glacier, Captain Aki was definitely showing her skill with her zanpakuto.

You're going to want to move, I might be enjoying this show but I do not think you want to die

I know that but I want to try something first

Hazama swung his swords toward the glacier using his ability to control the fire from his blades and creating new flames around himself, he would try to melt the glacier. Then an Idea came to him, looking at the flames he had created he launched several of them at Captain Aki.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 am

'Melting the glacier with your flames eh? Smart.' The flames shot at her from a distance. She dodged a few just by jumping away and the ones after with a swing of her blade encased in ice. Hazama was using his flames with no problem. Though what was his plan? To try and get a hit while he melted the glacier? Aki stared at her blade which was emitting reiatsu of anger. It wanted to be released.

"not yet bro. He's a newbie, we can't freeze him now. " She once again stabbed the ground to have spears fly from the ground toward Hazama. Even without releasing her zanpaktou the captain gave out brutal attacks.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:39 am

Hazama barely managed to dodge the spears as one sliced across his chest. Recoiling from the pain, hazama disappeared and reappeared on top of the glacier.

well looks like the fire below can't help

Realizing that the glacier could still be used against him Hazama disappeared and reappeared in the air above captain Aki, using the ability to create fire and control it he launched several flames down at her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:51 am

"That attack won't work on me!"

Yelling Aki the ice under Aki broke sinking her in. Her body was visible through the ice as she swam in a lightning speed away from the impact area. Blasting another hole above on the ice she lifted herself up. THe water dripped from her clothes and body as she panted for a moment. She looked at her sword and smiled.

"Man I really hate the ocean... But I hate fire even more."

She stood ready for Hazama's next attack, whatever it maybe. She hoped it would be worthwhile.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Hazama felt a burning in his chest from Captain Aki's last attack on him and reacting to what she said Hazama decided to try something different.

I'm hoping this will impress my captain, maybe Utsusumi

As Hazama finished his thought, he heard Hinomoto-Toushin talk to him.

you barely know how to do that technique I wouldn't suggest it

Hazama disappeared and reappeared on the ice some distance away from Captain Aki. Hazama figuring out what he was going to do launched several flames toward Captain Aki and disappeared and reappeared behind her slashing at her with both swords.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 pm

"Come on, I told you that ain't going to work."

A wall of ice leveled up in front of her to block the ice attacks while Aki spun around to block the sword attacks with her katana. She took this chance to land a few swings as well at him. She wounded him more then she expected. At most she thought she would get a scratch. She disappeared and re appeared on the ice a few feet behind Hazama and let her sword down.

"I'm usually not the type to say this but... you want to break? I don't want the wounds getting worse. I mean this is practice after all. You might even get exhausted at using your zanpaktou too much."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Hazama blocked Captain Aki's counterattacks and she disappeared he readied himself for another attack but when it didn't come he relaxed. Captain Aki had mentioned a break and Hinomoto-Toushin spoke up again.

you know she is right, well we can play more later

I agree Captain, I think ive been running on adrenaline this whole time

Hazama's zanpakuto resealed itself the fire on the blades disappearing and he sheathed his swords. Hazama walked toward Captain Aki his hand on his chest, the blood sticking to his outfit and his hand. The wounds weren't deep or life threatening but painful now that the adrenaline was gone.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Turning her sword back into an umbrella Aki placed her sword on her back and ran over to Hazama. The wound defiantly wasn't anything fatal. But it could have turned to the worst if it opened any bigger as they fought on. She reached into her pocket and threw it at Hazama.

"Eat it , it replenishes reiatsu. And sit I'll try and heal you."

Holding her hand out she placed it on his chest, as a glow of green appeared to heal Hazama.

"Sp, how is it? Your zanpaktou?"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:55 pm

As Captain Aki healed the wound on his chest he ate what she handed him and he started to feel better, his energy returning to him.

Its exhilarating, I recognized who was hiding in my dreams. It was Hinomoto-Toushin my zanpakuto spirit. He seemed to enjoy the fight and didn't hesitate to comment on what I was doing, he was giving me hints on how to use some of his power.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 am

Aki laughed and smiled at Hazama. She released her hands and touched the wound to see it was closing up on its own at this point and sat down on the ice.

"I'm glad you found your zanpaktou. And yeah its fun and all but also know your limits to the things you can do. Train hard. It's good you listen to your zanpaktou. You guys seem to be building a good relationship already."

She took out another piece of candy and ate it herself. She laid down and sighed. "man that was a good fight. I haven't move around like that in awhile so thanks. "
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:35 am

I agree Captain this match was good, its been a long time since I actually got to fight someone. In the Academy I was considered to be a brute, Hinomoto-Toushin reminded me of a teacher I had once had.

Hazama listened to Captain Aki and then Hinomoto-Toushin spoke up.

A teacher? really I remind you of a teacher? you know I could of let you figure out how to use my power.

Captain do you ever get use to hearing their voice all the time?

Hazama sat down and laid back
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:13 am

"A teacher? Is that the type of relationship you built with your zanpaktou? haha"

She removed her umbrella from her back and held it in her hands. "Seijuro? Yeah, mostly cause I see others much. He's really annoying though. Always telling this and that, almost like an old man. But I have to say, my zanpaktou is the one that knows me most. Even though he tells me to do things I don't want."

"shut up"

Aki looks at her sword and laughs. "It even tells me to shut up. Sometimes its hard to see which one is the wielder."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:31 pm