Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Funnyguy339
Jintaro
Cornelia Britannia
Aki_624
8 posters

Fight Zone

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Fight Zone  Empty Fight Zone

Post by Aki_624 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:51 am

The fighting zone, otherwise known as the training room is where the main battles or fights are held in the third. As the layout and set up the third is not very suitable for regular combat a special area was designed to specialy be capable to withstand any spiritual pressure and fighting mode.

Walk down the alley way of area 0319
    Fight Zone  Fd4spd

And you shall find a door with a glimpse of light.

Fight Zone  1zb9kd3

Open it and you shall be greeted with the same system as the mission board.

Fight Zone  6287690370_7697ac1540

Select the setting and you shall be transferred to the area of your choosing.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Fight Zone  Empty Re: Fight Zone

Post by Aki_624 Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:15 am

Walking through the rain umbrella on hand, perched over her. A striking red crimson and paper umbrella. She smiled humming a odd tune as she briskly led her guests through the winding and maze like roads and streets of the 3rd. Walking by a cliff like road overlooked a flooded area of the division. "Don't fall, you'll burn to death."

She entered an alleyway that eventually turned to a stairway and through another alley way. Only a few moments later were they in a factory like building, with a single door in the middle of the room she walked over and entered it leaving only a crack for the two to enter. Standing in front of the screen she waved in front of the screen.

"Hi hi~ Area 3 Weather code 5 Participates 2~" The area changed to a calm setting, an open field with bamboo trees and a light breeze. "A relaxing setting to fit your tastes I hope."
    Cornelia Britannia
    Cornelia Britannia
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 4284

Post by Cornelia Britannia Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:01 am

Following the Third's Captain through the twists and turns, waiting at the sophisticated mission board, Captain Nagatsumi walked into the grassy bamboo filled area. "How fitting." She commented before turning to Jintaro. "You say you can summon Michael Shichirou. Then summon him. I'll capture the traitor myself. But if you can't then you will have to suffice Dangarta."
    Jintaro
    Jintaro
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4256

Post by Jintaro Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 am

(Sorry for making this a quick post)

Jintaro goes through all the twist and turns, ups and downs, ins and outs of the fight arena, he then arrives finally along side the squad 3 captain, he looks around in amazement.

"Blimey... I must say Aki... you have truly out done yourself this time!"

He then heard what the Squad 5 Captain said, he looked to her and then said.

"You wish to face Michael? That fine by me."

He presses down on his Shichirou Fox badge and a beeping sound occurs, a slight sizzling and a deep yet vicious voice is heard

(imagine kenpachi's voice but slightly deeper... with a hint of Thor in there... hard to explain... you'll figure it out soon.)

the voice says.

Michael: "What?"

Jintaro: "You have been summoned."

Michael: "By who?"

Jintaro: "The Squad 5 Captain wishes to challenge you, if she wins you go back to her prison, if she looses you walk free."

Michael: "So she wants a fight eh? where at?"

Jintaro: "Squad 5 fight arena... hurry up... oh also... bring a few pouches of money to give to Aki... it will pay for any of the damages you're going to make."

Michael: "Yeah, yeah I know the routine... ya furry bastard!"

the transmission then cuts off, Jintaro looks to the Captain.

"He will be here shortly... once you hear the thu-"

Just as he pauses a loud crash of thunder is heard in the sky as the rain suddenly got heavier and louder.

"Wow... he got here quicker than I expected..."

Jintaro walked over to the side and sat down next to where Aki was standing, he crossed his legs and looked to the arena.

(If you wish to complain about the way I am posting about Mike feel free to message an admin.)
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:11 am

Michael does all the twist and turns needed, he eventually arrived at the fight zone in the squad 3 district, he arrives in his full shichirou uniform, his specially designed haori concealed and trapped his spiritual pressure until he would take it off.

Michael arrived with two large sacks. He placed them both next to Aki, one contained souvenirs which were from past battles that Mike was in and another was filled with Money which would pay for any damages that Michael was about to make.

"Here ya go Aki, enjoy."

Michael turns around and looks around, he looked to the Captain of the 5th and says. "So I take it you're the one who wishes to fight me? Why?"

As he says this Michael takes out a cigar and a zippo lighter from his haori pocket, he bites the bud of the cigar and spits it to the side, he looks to Aki and says. "I'll clean that up afterwards."

He looks back to the 5th Captain, he places the cigar on the side of his mouth and then lights it up with his zippo lighter which he flicks open. He puffs on his cigar and puts away his lighter as he begins to walk to where his normal position would be on the arena floor.

Smoke would rise from his cigar and come out of his nostrils as well as the side of his mouth.

"Heh... so we went from a Red head to a Purple head."

This was a reference to the former Captain of Squad 5 who also has a very bad history.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:36 am

Looking through the money bag first Aki smiled and grabbed both sacks with one hand and jumped upward to a metal ledge appearing out of nowhere in the air. "This place is restricted to area changed unless I make it so. Damage it all you want don't worry about it. But Mike you do owe me so I'll gladly take the loot."

She smiled as a wavering bell rang through the field announcing the battle may start. She knew this battle would be something, nothing like this happens often so she might even record it. Now only time and skill will tell who will win.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5267

Post by Ashe Ventus Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 am

Hiromi shunpoed to follow the rest of the group and as Jintaro and Cornelia stood off she was fairly nonchalant about it all as she walked to the side of the deemed area before frowning. Was Jintaro really going to summon Michael here just like that? Just for a fight? And how? Apparently the answer to the first and second question were yes, though she wasn't sure about the third. After a moment thunder sounded and the former 6th Squad Captain appeared before them, bearing a gift of a huge bag of gold for Aki, which the short Captain accepted graciously. The red head was surprised she could be so relaxed around the man who had caused so much havoc around the Soul Society, but tried to shrug it off for now. She hoped Cornelia would be able to handle him, Hiromi wasn't so sure how long she'd be able to hold her own against him if something happened to the purple haired woman. "Ya really gotta ask why Michael? At this point I don't think even an academy student needs a reason to confront you, though I'd question their sanity if they actually tried. Just...try not to kill each other?" Hiromi suggested to the two opponents before shrugging.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

Post by Zatoichi Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:28 am

Arriving late as usual, the seventh captain enters into the building upon watching Aki Mifune set up the fight zone for both Michael and Cornelia. Zatoichi looks on as Hiromi is upon the rest who have come to watch this fight settle out between a new captain and a former captain. His dull look and lack of being hyped over this sort of thing has put the seventh captain in a sort of funk that doesn’t make him anyone really worried for what sort of damages it will do when this starts and finishes. He is here just to watch a good match unfold and to support his fellow clan mate tackle this hot headed woman. “So Aki what sort of goodies do you have for those watching this fight. Any snacks or drinks, because I’ve got a bad case of cotton mouth right now" Zatoichi says before finding a good view point to watch this start up.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:17 am

Putting her new gifts to the side Aki smiled at the 7th captain and looked on to the fight. Her usually slit eyes opened slightly to stare at the two engaging in combat. "Sorry Zatchii, this area is for fights and death only. Who has time to eat when your on the brink of life itself?"

She then proceeded to laugh and pull out a piece of candy out of thing air and threw it to him, "I think a piece of candy is the only battle ready food I carry!"
    Cornelia Britannia
    Cornelia Britannia
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Cornelia Britannia Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:04 am

The Nagatsumi Clan's heir watched as the panda used his accursed clan's badge to contact the criminal that had so much to answer to and apparently said fugitive had no problem with showing up on such short notice to possibly be captured. Not that she was surprised. The former Sixth Squad Captain wasn't known for his brains. After a show of ego, Shichirou finally appeared, bringing a bag of money which he immediately handed to Captain Mifune to pay in advance for any damages caused. The action made her wonder where he stole it from and even if it was his legally, then why he suddenly felt so charitable now after he had caused so much more damage elsewhere in the Seireitei.

Narrowing her eyes at the crude man at his question she closed her eyes in disbelief. "No one in all of the Seireitei doesn't have some reason to fight you Shichirou. You have destroyed, killed and broken several laws doing all. You are a disgrace to Soul Reapers." Cornelia's eyes opened and glared harshly at Michael as he simply stood there smoking his cigar without a care in the world apparently. "And it is disgraceful that we Soul Reapers have done next to nothing about it! It is time that you pay for your crimes Michael Shichirou." Captain Nagatsumi was sick and tired of this criminal being able to do as he pleased for as long as he had.

Unsheathing her zanpakuto, Sunano Senshi, the woman held it horizontally in front of her. "Bankai... Dissipate, Sunano Senshi." She placed her palm on the flat side of the blade's tip and ran her hand up it as the sword began to disintegrate into sand, pooling at her feet from the tip to the hilt until it was completely gone. Immediately after activating it, Cornelia stated, "Suna no Yoroi." The sand pooled at feet began to grow and envelop her before slowly falling off her body, making it appear as if the action didn't really accomplish anything. As her sand at her feet continued to dig up more sand to use, she held out her hand and declared, "Suna Bunshin." Humanoid like beings began to rise from the sand around her, stretching and stepping away to form three perfect replicas of herself. They all smirked as two of them fanned out to surround Michael while the last one hung back to defend their creator. At an unspoken command, the first two rushed him from both left and right, the one on his right went in for a low kick and the one on his left made to punch his face.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 am

Michael was puffing away on his cigar listening to all the stuff this captain was saying. He saw how she instantly went into bankai and cloned herself, he shrugged at her recklessness, Michael thought to himself. "If she wants to be reckless and go Bankai straight away, then I better put her out of her misery soon enough."

"So... basically what you're telling me."

Michael sees the low kick come towards him, so he uses very basic martial arts by simply raising his left leg with his knee bent and then kicks the leg away as it comes towards him. By doing this it would make the clone that kicked him off balance.

Michael then quickly reacted to the next attack. Michael is a Grand Master in several forms of Martial arts so the moves he saw in his eyes were very basic.

The punch was sent to Michael and Michael blocked it by simply pushing the arm that was coming towards him to the left with his left hand and then afterwards he pushed the clone away in an attempt to make it fall.

"That you're fighting me... about something that happened several Years ago? Now you stand there behind your clone... you sent two towards me to try attack me and you think I'm going to get hit that easily? ... well... if you wanted to fight with clones you should've told me! I would have created some clones myself to fight yours!"

Michael laughed lightly and then said
    "Very well then... you challenged me to a fight and I'm not one to back away from a fight... lets get this show on the road now shall we?"

Michael saw that these clones were made of sand, the only way to stop them was to apply water since normally that's what a sand's weakness would be, however the only water around was the heavy rain from outside.

Michael takes of his Shichirou haori and throws it to the side lines, Michael looks to the captain and lets off a blood thirsty smile, his monstrous spiritual pressure skyrockets out of him and begins to fill the room.

The gravity around the place begins to get heavy, the floor begins to crack and the ceiling of the fight arena manages to withstand his spiritual pressure as Michael continues to rise his spiritual pressure until it is just below his normal level.

Michael's spiritual pressure was a few levels beyond a Captain's level and was nearly at the Captain commanders level, Not many other Captains had this kind of spiritual pressure.

Another captain of the Gotei 13 who has this much powerful spiritual pressure was the one and only Squad 3 Captain, although she would always hide it and hold back during battle.

Unlike Michael who is bloodthirsty for battles, the reason why Michael had such beastly spiritual pressure is because ever since he was a Squad 2 recruit he would constantly train non stop.

Even when he became a Captain he would not stop training and now whenever Michael gets the chance he trains out, that is why his spiritual pressure is so immense and strong.

Michael's upper half of his shinigami clothing was torn off showing his bare chest which revealed all his battle scars and a large tribal tattoo which he had on his left arm that stopped just below his elbow.

Michael's spiritual pressure blasted high up into the skies, a large pillar of yellow spiritual pressure could be seen from miles away, and this wasn't even Michael's maximum spiritual pressure this was only a small percentage of it.

Michael only lets off his full spiritual pressure when he needs to or if he is in a blinding rage, in the current room that they were in, the only person who has ever felt is Aki and his good friend Rioshi.

Aki only lost one arm, This shows how powerful the petite captain really is, Michael looks up to her but still regrets what he did to her all those years ago. while on the other hand the 12th Captain Rioshi Urahara has managed to take Michael down on multiple occasions he respects him highly, Rioshi's spiritual pressure is more powerful Than Michael's while Aki's can be just as equal as Michael's, she simply knows how to conceal it better than he can.

A large roar from the sky could be heard as the thunder would crackle.

This was thunder that Michael was producing passively, the thunder would strike down onto the arena, brightening up the lights in the arena. The heavy winds could be heard from outside as they would blow throughout the whole area.

Michael looked to the Captain and said.
    "I wish to fight you as an equal... I respect all who dare fight me... you decided to go Bankai... very well... Bankai... Tormenta."

Winds that were created from his own his own ability would surround him and his spiritual pressure would lower down and surround him. After a few seconds Michael stood there with a new appearance and a Large Hammer, he had sparks of electricity jumping of off him.

Michael's passive ability would begin to create small thunderclouds inside the arena. The dark clouds would surround the ceiling and begin to crackle as rain slowly began to fall down upon the arena.

"Captain, when you are ready, you may take the first hit."

Michael looked to the Captain while he wield his hammer, Awaiting her next move.

Michael's Bankai:
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Aki stared at the battle while the thunder crackled and the the winds brushed along her hair. Looking down at the two captains she flipped her control panels on next to her to put a small field on the observers. A captain pulling out a bankai so early into the battle was unexpected. Though the female captain was more not impulsive but was quicker to strike and kill as soon as the time was seen rather then pulling out the battle for the long run like most would do.

This was quite amusing and rather enjoyable. The only other captain she saw facing Michael was Rioshi who was no where to be seen in this time. Maybe the new captain has developed much of her skill since becoming a captain. Maybe enough to make Micheal kneel.

"I wish I got to see Nagatsumi's strength before battle, could give better predictions on how this battle would go. Still surprised though, bankai this early? She really is a lot of fun!"
    Cornelia Britannia
    Cornelia Britannia
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Cornelia Britannia Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:07 am

Cornelia's expression did not change in the slightest from her concentrated stare as she observed Michael's actions against her clones. But at his comment about her wanting to fight him over something that happened 'over several years ago', she spoke up. "So if one kills another, all the murderer has to do is wait long enough to be miraculously absolved of their crime? The world and the Seireitei do not work in that manner Shichirou. You still have much to answer for no matter how long ago it was."

The Nagatsumi heir did not even reacting to his mention about possibly having clones of his own. The two sand clones she had sent out against him were taken out and dissolved into puddles of sand, looking rather harmless as they pooled on and around his feet. As he mounted his spiritual pressure to usually impressive amounts, the Fifth Squad's Captain did not even bat an eyelash other than to shake her head as Michael's torso was revealed. "Such pointless show of male posturing." She commented to herself. As lightning struck and winds swirled through the area, the Cornelia's sand began distributing through the area and so she hardened her remaining clone's sand. She was glad to see that the criminal was taking her seriously as he activated his own bankai to combat hers and noted the rain fall with indifference. The water might slow down her sand, but not enough to make a difference.

Michael 'graciously' allowed her the first hit and she casually lifted her right hand as she said, "Sabaku Kyu." The chances of the former Sixth Squad Captain noticing the sand on his feet would be too little too late by the time she activated her skill. Immediately thereafter, the sand pooled on and around Shichirou's feet would begin to stir again and completely engulf both feet. Considering that the sand piled around was enough to make two full bodied clones of herself, there was a considerable amount. The skill would then activate and the sand would compress and begin to crush Michael's feet and ankles.

Spoiler:
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

Post by Zatoichi Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:20 am

Over hearing Aki comment out loud like a fan girl about the fight between Michael and the new appointed fifth captain and with her excitements built up, Zaotichi looks on as well as he adds his own two cents right beside her. “Well Aki the fact that she brings it out so early just goes to show just how desperate she is to try and finish this as quickly as he can. Could be she doesn’t trust herself enough to try and resolve this without it or something else is causing her to have to activate it now,” The seventh captain remarks outloud as well as he keeps his eyes focused on the fight gearing up into a real battle of something interesting. Though he still doesn’t seem to understand how she could of possibly knew anything being she was only appointed weeks or so ago to fifth division as the captain prior to her was the last or so person to really know anything about Michael saver for others in the gotei that still reside in the group. “What strikes me a bit odd is that she even feels the need to resolve something that doesn’t involve her needed justifications even if her squad takes care of these so called problems. She is still young Aki and she will just learn a needed lesson by Michael,”
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:13 am

Michael kept a serious face, he felt the sand creeping up on his feet and ankles. Michael's raises his left hand to his side, as he does this large amounts of wind begin to surround him and spin around his feet.

The speed quickly raises just as the sand continues to creep up and start to press down on his feet, a large gust of wind spins around Michael's feet rapidly and then raises up engulfing his entire body in large amounts of white cloudy winds.

The wind spins around him rapidly forming a large tornado which then rise up and launches itself towards the Captain, Michael was now free from the sands that were around him.

The tornado launches itself towards the captain like a large beam, continuously spinning around within itself charging rapidly towards the Captain.

If this hit the Captain's clone the Clone would be destroyed and the Captain would be sent flying back a few meters with a few wounds, Michael felt the slight affects that the sands had done to him. Michael's body began to spark up slightly from the electricity that he was giving of as well as his hammer, the rain continued to fall however it began to fall slightly heavier on to the arena.

Michael's hair now fully wet, he looked to the captain as his large fringe covered most his face and his beastly beard soaking down, his hammer sparkling with electricity. He awaited the captain's next move, he watched her carefully.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 am

Aki snickered once again at Zat-chii's comments. Not that he was wrong. Bankai this early in battle is hasty and a bit unhonorable in a sense to a captain. But at the same time she was going against Mike. Even she herself used bankai and got away with only one arm lost. Not only that this battle was declared so fast. Michael wasn't even at the scene. In spirit she must have felt this was right and its something that needed to be done.

"Zat-chii's right in all the right places, but maybe this is Naga-chii's pride. This is something she feels is justice. I'm not saying its right either. But. It's kind of fun isn't it. new captain taking on a criminal?"
    Cornelia Britannia
    Cornelia Britannia
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Cornelia Britannia Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm

[[OOC: Sorry for the delay, life caused me to put internet on hold]]

Cornelia watched as the former squad captain used the wind to his advantage, protecting himself from the ground attack. This was not unforeseen but it would have made the battle swift and simple if it had been, she would have to use more force next time to stop the wind from protecting him again but that was to take a back seat this time as Michael now went on the offensive with a tornado-like attack.

The clone rose its arms up as if to defend against the attack and as the attack struck, it was destroyed and the sand blew apart and the attack continued, striking the Nagatsumi woman and sending her off her feet, landing on the ground and sliding a few more feet before coming to a complete halt. The captain slowly pushed herself up, a bed of sand shifting around below her and a few cuts on her arms but it did not detour her as she sat up, the sand shifting and aiding her to her feet and held a single hand up toward the man.

"Ye lord. Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south." A red orb would begin to glow at the beginning of the chant but would be held just in front of her hand, not yet releasing the offensive kido.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 am

(OOC: That's perfectly fine :) As long as you're alright and still around the site then its all good)

Michael looks to the girl and sees her charging up the sokatsoi kido attack. He aims his left hand towards her as a large yellow ball brightens up as he says.

"Hado 63. Raikōhō"

A large mass of yellow energy with a similar structure to electricity charged rapidly towards the girl. This kido attack was aimed for her center where she was charging up the kido attack, if this attack was successful her kido would blow up in her hand and send her flying back causing a large cover up of black smoke.

Michael would then be able to use this smoke to his advantage. Michael was able to use such high level kido with ease and without incantation because of the fact that this specific kido is in his element, it has the same structure and appearance as lightning and thus why he can use it so freely.

He was also the former Vice Captain of the Squad 2 division and at the time was in charge of the kido corpse and he was also a former Captain in the gotei 13 and now after so many years has passed his abilities and powers have gotten greater than the average captain.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue May 28, 2013 8:28 pm

ATTENTION

Due to the fact that the opponent: Cornelia Britannia : Has failed to reply to the thread in over a month due to issues in the real life. This match has been officially closed with the result of the opponent forefitting the match.

Each opponent faught long and hard however in the end Cornelia Britannia forefitted the match.

This Fight Thread is now closed.

Yours sincerly: Baka Green
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7070

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:25 pm

After finding his way to the training room, Hazama chose his setting.

lets see, I need a large square room with a hole in the roof, with heavy rain coming down Preferably non-acidic

Hazama was transferred to the training room he described, Hazama had some idea of how to do what he wanted to do.  He had read about Shunpo and how useful it can be.

lets see I should be able to do this, I just have to focus on my destination and my reiatsu

Hazama tightened his cloak, just in case the rain was acidic. Hazama thought to himself about what Captain Aki had mentioned about the rain, He never forgot that day where she helped him overcome part of his fear in his nightmares. Hazama walks to one of the corners in the room, he focuses his reiatsu toward his legs then looking  at the opposite corner rushes forward trying to use all of his focus to make it through the rain.  As Hazama passed under the water he got drenched and had to take 5 steps to make it across the room
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:13 pm

Coming out from a door in the center of the warehouse she noticed her fellow member training. She laughed a little. And waved to him through the door.

"Oi, your not going to get proper trainning that way. The rain will just get in the way. Come here!" She motioned him to go through the door she was halfway in.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Looking up at the sound of Captain Aki's voice and slightly
    embarrassed as he is covered in water, Hazama followed his captain into the doorway.

C..Captain I was trying to be faster than the rain, but Ill take any help you can give me

Leaving the room behind hazama followed Captain Aki.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:42 pm

within the doorway was a huge panel screen and nothing more. She laughed at him racing the rain which was a good idea. But she didn't want the acid to kill him... it probably wouldn't have but the ground up there weren't sutible for any trainning.

"That's great idea but the area up there isn't suitable for trainning. What are you working on? Since your racing the rain I guess shunpo? It's rare for people to train for that. Don't you usually learn the basics at the academy." Clicking on the panel she chose an area.

"These are the real training grounds where you can select any area you wish to be in. We'll select heavy rain and in the woods. For some obstacles."
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Hazama continued to follow Captain Aki and she was right, he did know the basics of Shunpo but he needed to be faster.

I do know the basics Capatin but I need to be faster, I need to be faster so I can be a better soldier

Hazama walked into the wooded area, the sound of rain hitting the leaves was relaxing. Hazama had almost forgotten why he had come here, looking to Captain Aki..

Well Captain I'm ready for whatever help you can give me
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:28 am

Speed was something of a great skill but not necessary to be a good soilder. There are some who don't even master shunpo and still rose to great ranks. But she understood. Speed was one of her best attributes that balanced out her horrible kido.

"I'm kind of small and light weight so speed came easy for me. And also I focused more on my physical strengths rather then kido magic and stuff. Theres no way to get better at shunpo other then by continuing to train. It's like running. You just build up your cardio over time, Take the basics and apply them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:11 pm