Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+4
Funnyguy339
Jintaro
Cornelia Britannia
Aki_624
8 posters

Fight Zone

Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

BD-cash : 4232

Fight Zone  - Page 5 Empty Re: Fight Zone

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:52 am

Takeshi tryed to block it but it hited in his ribs when he tryed to turn against Captain Aki.Hit was strong enought to hit him 6 meter back.
    Takeshi now totaly forgot about defence , his eye's turn red and he lost his tought's.
    - now i will show you why i was the champion.

He used flashstep and he started serie of hits in Captain aki chest and ribs.Takeshi did know if he want's to win he need to lose his mind , and dont think about defense.And only how he could go wild was by using the pain what he gained from Captain's attack.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Post by Aki_624 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 pm

(try to be more specific about hits such as movement and whether its a kick or a punch.)

Aki gently smiled as she easily blocked Takeshi's hits. After hitting his punches away she merely ducked and kicked up her left leg at his stomach with strong force. Her geta shoes might have caused more pain then a regular kick so she only usd half the force she normally would.

"Your days as a human don't affect you in the soul society. Its natural for one to even lose their memories completely. You might be a champion down under but here is where I rule the playing field!" She let out a smirk that truly felt malicious.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:18 am

Takeshi almost didnt hurt that bechous of his strong body musculature but still he is thinking that soon ribs will break.
    - I cant lose , i need to win for my own sake!
    Takeshi appered Captain Aki behind and then again infront and started combo he kicked one time to the leg and then did some full force hits at Captain Aki face and stomach.
    - I will change the way you and Captain Martinez think of me. He sayed it and then he felt strong wind coming from the south and he saw that soon there will be rain also.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:43 am

(its not bechous its because. Please use a writing program to help your spelling and grammar.)

Aki dug her feet to the ground to get a firmer stand on the ground as she simple took the hits to her stomach and leg but blocked the kick the the face with her hands. Breaking her hands from the kick she jumped up from the ground, releasing her feet from the earth. As she landed on the ground she took a firm stance and took a full swing at Takeshi's chest.

"You don't need to change our thoughts of you. You must grow patience and learn from the captains rather then fight them.We didn't get where we are because we were hasty and demanded our swords powers."
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:54 am

He blocked the hit but anyway he was trowd back about 10m.Takeshi was not sadisfide whit his power's.
    - The best learning from captain's is fighting whit them.There is no need to wait , i can learn much more from fighting whit them and in time analyse what they will do.

Takeshi was a bit tired but now he almost could see what hits will captain do next.
    Sudently from clouds started to rain.Takeshi used flashstep and tryed to hit five punch to Captain's head and then two times tryed to hit Captain's whit his knee.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:32 am

"With that you'll be killed instantly. Some captains will take that chance to kill you. I'm not even using half my strength. You can't analyze anything, the moves I use on you are the basics I used to teach academy students. You grow powers by training, not by taking on a captain like a idiot."

With each punch Takeshi threw Aki's eyes moved swiftly to only move her head slightly to dodge his punches. And with the palm of her hands hit Takeshi's knee attacks away. Jumping slightly back she threw on her goggles as it began to rain.

"Rain huh? Sucks for you, rain is when I'm the most active. "

Aki faded into the rain, and used the trees to maneuver around Takeshi. She ran up one tree and once she reached a height of 80 meters she stopped running to fall backwards, head first towards Takeshi. With the acceleration of gravity to help her gain speed. She threw a powerful punch at Takeshi from above.
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:48 am

Takeshi didnt even notice when Aki attacked him.He was on the ground and it hurt so bad.Takeshi felt so misurable because he couldn't do anything about it.Captain Aki was to high for his level and he didnt know how to train his skills , he wanted to attack Captain Aki again but then he realise that's its not posible even to touch her.

He turned his back on Captain and walked away just saying.
    - I have no point of fighting whit you.
    When he sayed that he tought about how he could train to improve his skills and learn to release his shikai.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:00 am

As Aki got up while brushing the dust and dirt off her clothes she lifted her goggles as she watched Takeshi leave. The words that left his mouth made her grow a bit irritated. Grabbing a rock from the ground she threw it straight at Takeshi's head.

"No point in fight with me? Who do you think you are? At this point you should be crying begging on your knees for wisdom! Okay not actually but. Its dishonorable to walk away from your opponent like that. Not just to yourself but you opponent as well."

"To grow and learn, to one day obtain shikai. It's not easy. What you have to do it train. Build up your skills slowly." (improve rping skills as well)
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:07 am

Takeshi took out his zanpakuto and whit one slash he slashed rock to half and it didnt hit him.
    - I know that i have no chance to win you , what's the point of trying if i cant even lift a finger on you .?
    Takeshi watched at the cloud's and rain thinking of good way to improve skills.
    - One day i will be able to fight you again but for now on , i will try to master my skills and learn how to release my shikai , i would be glad to know easiest way to release my shikai.

Then he turned back on Captain again and started his walking again.

( I cant use any programs i dont know why ! )
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:14 am

Aki slapped her face in disbelief. Her words weren't getting through to his thick skull. She has never met such a shinigami.

"Idiot, of course you can't beat me. Did you expect to? A newly born pigeon can't even touch a fully grown crow. There's no easy way to release shikai. The only way is to mature and learn. The point of trying is to improve and listen to the words of a captain to improve. We have things to teach. You are unwilling to understand."

She grabbed her sword and cloak and spat at the ground. "Good luck to Zatchii, having such a thick headed newbie."
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Takeshi Yamamoto
    Shino Academy Student
    Shino Academy Student

Post by Takeshi Yamamoto Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:19 am

Takeshi started to lought preaty loud
    - thick headed ehh ? well i dont care what a full grown cow think's about me ! He used her own word to say her what he wanted to say. - I have my own reason to learn it fast , and believ me i am a fast learner.
    He turned back to Captain Aki and smiled at her face waiting for what she will say now.Takeshi did know that it's dangerous cuz she could kill him.But altrought he heard some of Captain saying that shikai can be realesed when he is in death danger.He was waiting when Captain Aki lose her control.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:25 am

Aki laughed back, but harder then he did. Even falling on the ground grabbing her stomach.

"I've never met someone who had the worst insult ever to throw at a captain! To talk back to me is alright but a full grown cow? You couldn't have done better? I'm a beautiful crow that'll peck your eyes out when your asleep."

She packed her sword on her back and suddenly appeared past him, continuing to talk in front of him she laughed on her way out. "A mere recruit like you couldn't possibly provoke me. Your not worthy enough for me to even lift a finger"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7070

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 am

Hazama had been busy lately trying to take time to learn from as many people as possible and help as much as possible around the Seireitei.  The idea to come to the fight zone to train came out of no where, there was something in the air that told him to go.  Hazama loaded up the same bamboo forest that Captain Aki had originally trained him in, there was something about it that felt right. Hazama walked deeper into the forest and sat down placing the two blades of his zanpakuto on his lap and mediated. There was nothing but silence which was becoming a common thing lately, Hinomoto-Toushin was being distant which was odd but thats what this training was for.

Hinomoto-Toushin I know that you are there, answer me

There was silence and then finally a familiar voice rang out.

Yes Hazama I am here but do not think for a moment that I am a slave to you. we are partners but I am not a slave.

I am sorry its just been so long since ive heard from you or even talked to you. I feel like we need to train.

There was no verbal response, just a vibration of anticipation from the two blades.

thank you my friend

Hazama stood up and released his zanpakuto, lets work on some target practice he thought. Hazama created several flames and then started to move them around between the trees taking care not to hit one of the trees and set it ablaze. Hazama continued with this exercise for what felt like days, after finally not singeing any of the bamboo stalks he rested.

Thank you Hinomoto-Toushin this was much needed

Loud laughter rang out after his comment

I see you're still the same old Hazama, I thought that Captain Aki might have changed you but its good to see that the old you is still there. Of course she did make you into less of a hard ass

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:36 am