Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Family Issues

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Family Issues Empty Family Issues

Post by Muerte Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:35 am

I may be leaving sometime soon because of some family issues between my grandmother and my aunt. I'm tired of this happening and crap.
    My aunt says her mother, my grandma, doesn't care anything about her.
    She had to go to the hospital in another town nearby, and have surgery on her feet because she was wearing flip flops and very hot sand got under her feet while she was walking, so she had 3rd degree burns on her feet. She asked my grandma for help, but my grandma doesn't have enough money and can't help my aunt as much as she wants to.
    So my aunt stated that my grandma said that she's on her own and she won't help her, which is something my grandma never said to her. I was getting better and not so upset as I have been on the forum but the crap going on in my family right now is messing that up. So if I leave it's because of this and to get a little break and clear my head enough and whatnot.
    My grandma loves her kids, and would do anything for them if she had the money and time to do so. My aunt said she's done with family because they never came to check on her. None of us can get to Little Rock, the next town over, an hour away from where I live, to go visit her, so she's been saying that she's got her friends and that's all she needs.

I remember the saying "Friends come and go but you'll always have your family" whenever this issue comes up. lol.

But. I hope you understand why I'm leaving if I do. Things may calm down to the point I won't have to.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6567

Family Issues Empty Re: Family Issues

Post by Rioshi Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:01 am

Good luck. Hope things get better.

-kon thumbs up-
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami