Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The Crusniks Family

Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

The Crusniks Family Empty The Crusniks Family

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:17 am

The Crusniks Family Trinit12

The Crusniks is a race of vampires who fed on other vampires. They were long thought to be dead, but a group of Crusniks descendents have arose and formed a clan. My name is Alucard Nightroad the son of Abel Nightroad. My Mistress the daughter of Seth Nightroad should be by soon, but until then you are welcome to keep me company.....*ebil grin with a flash of fang*

ooc: this is my 1st time creating a clan, so forgive my ignorance on anything XD
    Emma and I will work out the application process for those who want to join.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

The Crusniks Family Empty Re: The Crusniks Family

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 pm

This thread will now be the intro/character reg. thread, so if ur new to the clan, then introduce urself here, and tell us a lil about urself, are u human,shinigami,vizard,vampire or a fellow crusnik, u can talk about ur abilities and choice of weapons(besides zanpakutos)

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:42 am