Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Secrets (Lancer VS Sniper)

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Secrets (Lancer VS Sniper)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets (Lancer VS Sniper)

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:21 am

A wall of chains caught Soren softening as it envelopped both of them inside a dome of chains. It should be strong enough to hold them both safe for the mean time. She eyed Soren, his badly beaten body and his face, she recognized this face. She had memories of seeing him peeking through Sniper's eyes while Claire was asleep.

"So. You live?" She asked waiting for the tornado to pass. "She cares for you, dont be reckless."

From the chains, came out Snipper, she fell on the ground next to Soren, it seems the chains took her too.

Ave Maria pulled her sword out going jumping over Claire bringing the finishing move to destroy her completely. Claire was gone... for now. Ave Maria, was victorious, and now, was the master of this form.

"Good night Claire."
    she whispered as Claire's boddy dropped cold dead on the ground,, eaten by the ground it's self, she sinks within the world of white and black.

Claire... Was dead.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5449

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 am

Soren was launched back into the wall getting caught by some chains and he coughed up some blood looking around he actually noticed him being in the chains and the woman talking to him listening to what she had to say he retorted back. ...Of course I made her a promise and I intend to keep it. I swore on my very life that I would protect her no matter the cost. He saw sniper falling and being caught by the chains like he was.

He heard her speak something else about how sniper cared for him and he shouldn't be reckless. ...Alright I won't be reckless but this guy is he the same as that shark guy a elemental? Soren watched him conjure up a tornado seeing Sniper being lifted up and yanked towards him Soren sped towards her with using his flash step holding her close sped a good distance away from the fight and set her down in a small opening away from the fighting. He needed to wake her up but he didn't know how so he instinctively shook her to wake her up screaming her name SNIPER!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
    Nathan Crowe
    Nathan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5412

Post by Nathan Crowe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Lancer stood there the winds going faster and faster around him as he caught his breath thinking of a strategy to combat the Shinigami and the girl. The Shinigami had seemed to be the weakest because of his battered body and reiatsu wasn't at full power he could aim for him and get rid of the vermin first however he could prove be useful as a shield to get in the other girls way and stopping her attacks.

Thinking about for a moment longer he sighed and looked up and his zanpaktou came down to him and he slammed it into the ground making the tornado expand to the size of the crater the razor like winds cutting everything in it's path. Although Lancer used his winds walk and jumped into the sky waiting for another moment to strike.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Ave Maria shuffled through her cards and crushed one, from there someone appeared, it was wearing a shinigami robe. It looked very scared, confused even. "What what..." it asked.

"Heal them." Ave Maria had ordered, by the insignia on the shinigami's badge, it looks like he came from the 4th division.

The shinigami immediately went to work like he was Ave Maria's slave. He used up his reaitsu to heal the two.

Ave Maria escaped from a small opening she made from the protective shell. "I'll deal with this element you say." she was confident in her words. But can she really?

Can she defeat this element.

After leaving the protection of her chains, she was greeted by the strong winds, they were strong enough to cut through her Hierro, but she was healing so quick it was useless. She wanted to test how strong this Wind was, she aimed her palm open towards the tornado and said the magic word. "Gran Ray Cero"
    The massive energy engulfed the sky turning everything in sight translucent red.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Soren looked over as Ave Maria had arrived and covered them with a protective shell as she summoned a Shinigami from squad 4 to begin to heal him and Sniper. He watched as Ave Maria decided to face the elemental herself he raised a eyebrow and and after he was finished healing he got up Wait it's more powerful then you think! Soren looked down his clothes weren't fixed but his body was feeling fine Soren couldn't stop her from walking outside either and he could necessarily walk outside either. So he took a seat beside Sniper and watch the outside but turning he looked at Sniper. ...I'm sorry...

Soren had lost his match against the Quincy and he was going to make up for it now he reach out to her and placed his hand on her face I swear... I'll always protect you... So I'm going to win this fight. Soren turned around watching her fire the Gran Ray Cero into the tornado but the strange thing was the Tornado seemed to be empty. Soren's eyes widen and he yelled at Ave Maria. Watch out!!!
    Nathan Crowe
    Nathan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Nathan Crowe Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:01 pm

In the sky Lancer looked down at his target as she fired a Gran Ray Cero and he smiled the winds gathered around him and the moved down to the Earth him the wind twisting around him shaping looking similar to a comet holding his cross out his spear out in front of him. From this height there was no way she'll survive he would rip her to shreds and crush her.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Shortly after successfully healing both, the Shinigami begins to glow, and before long, he started to crack, light particles escaping the cracks. He smiled, tears flooding his eyes. "Freedom." he said before disappearing to nothing.

Sniper only then woke up, her wounds gone, her body healed, she was inside a dome like area, a dome made of chains. She heard Soren's voice and turned to him. "What's going on?!" She asks confused as hell. "Where are we?"

Ave Maria makes no attempt to move away from Lancer's coming attack, she only watches him as he came spearing from the sky.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Soren looked at Sniper and sighed getting up his body may have been healed but his clothes looked ragged and he sighed holding out his hand white reiatsu gathered around his palm and he slashed down his zanpaktou forming once again. Good to see your awake... Sniper we're facing a dangerous opponent and I'm going out to help... I want you... No I need you to stay in here I don't want you to get hurt. Soren turned around and got really eager and shouted. IFIDON'TMAKEITBACKILOVEYOUKTHANKSBYE! And he ran out of the dome hoping Sniper would stay and he sighed looking up in the air he saw Lancer coming down.

He got himself ready and rushed directly underneath lancers location and stabbed the ground a circular glyph appearing and a white beam erupted from the glyph hopefully hitting his target and move back out of the way just in case this didn't work.
    Nathan Crowe
    Nathan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Nathan Crowe Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Lancer was hit by the beam while it was powerful it was just simply not enough the beam was cut through by Lancer though he did notice the beam had slowed him down and weakened his attack a little bit. He also noticed that Ave Maria didn't move out from under him. Coming into contact with the ground unless she somehow stopped his attack or dodge it would have the same as last time but with more power. He was hoping to end this quickly yet that doesn't seem to happen to him too often. After this he was thinking he was more then likely going to have too use his bankai with close combat or utilize his slayers armor or hell he might use the griffin form yet again so many possibilities to grant them a swift death.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Ave Maria simply smirked as a burst of spike ended chains burst out from within her body and even the ground underneath her. Anyone who came as close to her would get badly injured, what more if they ran them selves towards her?

She expected Soren to avoid her counter, she however did not anticipate that he would help her, after all, she was no better than this enemy.

He was just named a demon, she was no different. She just took a different form. She was Ave Maria, she was Cero.

Sniper was left inside the dome of chains, she cried inside, feeling useless in the situation, she was just a burden to everyone. "Dont die... idiot." she cried.

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Soren watch as Ave Maria had spikes burst from the ground and he watch as the ground beneath him began to rumble and spikes shot out of them quickly turning his zanpaktou to it's side a white kite shape shield was sit by the spike launching him into the air well above Lancer His eyes widened this was his chance for a counter attack his opponent was busy dealing with the spikes he was caught by. Soren held his zanpaktou out over his head both hands on his hilt gathering his reaitsu began to spin his zanpaktou and he shouted. Horisutoraiku! he unleash a rather large with crescent blade speeding down at Lancer taking the opening that Ave Maria left him. Shouting down to her Hurry we can finish this! Together!
    Nathan Crowe
    Nathan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Nathan Crowe Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Lancers eyes widened as he was caught by the attack two the spikes piercing his lower abdomen and his right shoulder he was stuck there and he was enraged how could he be caught in this type of attack? He was better then this raising his spiritual pressure he scream not out in agony but out of rage. That's when Sorens attack had hit him in the back cutting him deeply. Lancer was so close grabbing his lance began trying to cut the spike although he was stuck and in pain. There wasn't anything he could think of doing right now and a sense of dread and slight relief washed over him. As he began to laugh I see well then come let's see more of this display of power.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:51 pm

The spikes which pierced him later spread out in one quick motion aiming to slice his limbs apart. Ave Maria stepped closer to him, noticing only then the collar around his neck. She pointed her finger at it, and it extended sharp ended, it priced through the collar, but not deep enough as to cut his throat.

"Are you you're self now?" She asked him.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Soren landed in the area and it seemed as if the match was over they had won together as a team he sighed and landed on the ground walking over to lancer.

Lancer whom was lying on the ground had his collar cut and his body was in bad shape he coughed up blood and looked at her whenever she asked him if he was back to his normal self. ..Yes but...I'm sorry for what I've done it wasn't my will. Lancer looked over seeing Soren standing right there and he sighed. Why did... Why did you fight? He wanted to know Soren's answer to why he had interfered with the match.

Soren looked down upon Lancer and sighed. I'll tell you like I told the Quincy I fought to protect my friends and this world...I know we still haven't won this or that we're going to but our bonds is what makes us powerful. Soreen began to turn and walk away when he stopped and sealed his zanpaktou and he pointed back at Lancer Also you first fought Sniper and I swore to protect no matter the cost. then he walked away over to Sniper.

Lancer stared at Soren long and hard and turned his attention to Ave Maria ...He answered my question... but what...who are you...? Lancer looked at her wanting to know those question but more then likely not getting his answer. However in the back of his mind he was thinking. I'm finally free at last...I'm indetted to that kid and this woman though they fought to protect this world and overcame me. Even though they would probably be enemies the next time they meet. So for their combined sake I'll protect this world as well. Lancer closed his eyes and sighed.

Soren looked over at sniper and smiled he was shirtless and his clothes looked ragged. He rubbed the back of his head and smiled So I'm back...I'm glad you're alright Sniper. Soren stood there awkwardly and he didn't know what to so he laughed.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 pm

The chains returned to her body and Ave Maria was quite pleased with the outcome, though this meant they were facing greater enemies. "You're wind arent you?" She shook her head. "There are 4 more of his likes. I dont think i can defeat them all." besides its not like it was her battle to face. She shrugs and gives Lancer her name. "Maria." That was all she said before walking to Sniper.

"It's good that you're alive."
    she greeted, wondering if Sniper would notice the difference between her and Claire. She shrugs, she didn't care.

"You kids take care of your selves." Threw a card and jumped on it, it turned into a broom. "I'll go look for others." by others, she meant strong people. Strong people who could defeat the elements.

--

Sniper hugged him glad that he was okay, a momentary bliss amidst the battlefield. But it was not yet over, it was far from over. She dried her tears remembering one other person. "My Sister!"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Soren was hugged by Sniper and he smiled lightly having a warm feeling in his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly and that was when Maria had showed up. Alright we'll join you I assume since they are here we'll be facing the other four... Soren looked back at Sniper and when he had thought about it wasn't she eating ramen at the ramen stand before all of this and he sighed. C'mon we'll go look for your sister together...I won't let you get hurt again. With that Soren grabbed Sniper hands and yanked running off. After a little bit of a way he stopped taking a breather. So *huff* I'm surprised *huff* you didn't shoot me *huff* when I said I loved you and then kay thanks bye classic right?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 pm

"EEEP!!" Sniper blushed as they ran towards the stage. She forgot what had happened earlier, most importantly the hug, now that everything seemed fine, they ran towards yet another life threatening cause. She was not able to reply, instead ran ahead. "Let's head inside the HQ!" She said. "Maybe the hourglass is there!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:08 am