Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Loli Gaga
Baka Yukimura
Emma-Hell Girl
7 posters

The Devil is Revealing Her Secrets O.O

Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60607

The Devil is Revealing Her Secrets O.O Empty The Devil is Revealing Her Secrets O.O

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:06 am

Yup like the title saids, the devil is revealing her secrets. So just ask! XD

I will try my best not to lie to you but make sure not to ask any inappropriate questions. Don't worry, I'll let you know if that happens. XD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

The Devil is Revealing Her Secrets O.O Empty Re: The Devil is Revealing Her Secrets O.O

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:18 am

ME 1st ME 1st!! Emma, do u really wuv me? or are u being ebilXD, do u live by urself? got any pets? what's ur fave type of music? And last but not least, who's ur fave slave?XD
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

The Devil is Revealing Her Secrets O.O Empty Re: The Devil is Revealing Her Secrets O.O

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:35 am

Haha… I thought no one is gonna ask. XD

Yeah I love you to death and being ebil at the same time. XD

And yes, I live by myself with no friend or family around me in this concrete city. XD

Yup, I have pets. I would had die ages ago without them. I have 3 cats. ^^

Hmm… I believe my favorite type of music should be new age. But I’m not sure. I am very picky with music but I hardly pay attention to them but then I can’t live without them. XD Basically, I just drawn to mysterious and surreal kind of music.

Do you just have to ask? Isn’t it obvious? Of course my chevalier Nachos!!! XD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 am

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! Emma wuvs me! And I'm her fave slave! *superslave pose*XD Have u heard of the bands Lacuna Coil and 30 seconds to mars? They're kinda new agey
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:46 am

OMG Nachos looks hawt with that pose!!! XD

*nose bleed*

I heard of the 30 seconds to mars. I heard that from you remember? XD

But I never heard of the other one. Is it good? Sounds kinda interesting though.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:49 am

I am not hawt! Ur hawt! They're both my fave bands, look them up or I could email u some of their songs
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:55 am

Yeah that would be great! Can you send it to me on MSN? I'll bug you for that once I'm online again. XD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:07 am

sure thing, but emailing them would be faster, ur email is still the blu moonie 1 right?
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Yup! You are a genius! XD

I thought it's the other way around. I never thought going through email would be faster.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:29 pm

MOONYYY!!!!
    Why devil?
    Will you really close the spam forum? (lol)
    Do you have bankai yet?
    Do you like cola?

poop <-- what do you think of this emote?
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 42075

Post by Reaper137 Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Are you scared of meh? :3

Will you donate money to my eeeeeeerrrr ... charity fund in which I collect money to build up my personal, heavily trained army to take over the world and dominate every single one on this forum with extreme force and torture till the end of time and beyond?

Why aren't you evil? good job
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:50 pm

seraphim wrote:MOONYYY!!!!
    Why devil?
    Will you really close the spam forum? (lol)
    Do you have bankai yet?
    Do you like cola?

poop <-- what do you think of this emote?

Ehh... Why devil? Isn't it obvious? I am obviously the biggest meanie here and I'm ebil. XD

Yes, I will definitely close down the spam section. Yeah, I just proved it. I'm ebil. XD

Yes, I have bankai, but I will continue edit my abilities after the mission till I am completely satisfy with it.

No, I don't drink soda much. Pretty much I don't drink anything sweet. Yeah, no suger with coffee and no honey with tea. XD

You are the second person who flash this emote in front of me, and this emote stinks! XD

Reaper137 wrote:Are you scared of meh? :3

Will you donate money to my eeeeeeerrrr ... charity fund in which I collect money to build up my personal, heavily trained army to take over the world and dominate every single one on this forum with extreme force and torture till the end of time and beyond?

Why aren't you evil? good job

No, I would be insane if I'm scared of you.

Why would I need to donate money to you when I am doing exact same thing? The only thing that's different is I'm doing it alone. So the answer is no! I'm the only one who can bring suffer and torment to other!!! Bwahaha...

Why aren't I ebil? That's because I'm ebil! XD
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Mooneh?

Are you feeling better than you felt yesterday?
    What about your music taste?
    Describe the hawtest guy in your life! (Don't even try to describe Reap, got it?)
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:33 am

Hehe... coffee never fail to save my day. XD
    Yeah, I'm less moody compares to yesterday. :D

What about my music taste? All I can say is weird. XD

Hmm... the hottest guy in my life eh...? Hmm... he's drop dead hot in a retarded way. Nope, I'm not talking about Reap. I'm talking about Reaptard. XD
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220565

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Glad to hear that it's better than yesterday. ^^

Could you post some examples of your favourite music? D:

Nuuuu why Rea-pie >..<
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64918

Post by cool beans Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:41 pm

when are you going to prove to me about your mean/ebil nature that you keep going on about all the time?
    im still waiting you know!
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Ok here's an example of my weird taste of music. XD
    I showed that to Reaptard before and surprisingly he didn't complain. XD
    Spoiler: