Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Deal with the Devil; The Shogun and the Vasto Lorde

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47320

Deal with the Devil; The Shogun and the Vasto Lorde Empty Deal with the Devil; The Shogun and the Vasto Lorde

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:39 am

* Arriving on the feild of Shinkuakatsuki, The shogun stepped into the light of the rising sun.

It had been some time since he left the confines of heaven, but a message for him, left on the sands of Heuco Mundo, was too much to pass up.

If this was a joke, he would destroy the one responsible; a trap, he would have some fun; but if it were real, he needed to answer.

without even turning to face the direction of his sense, he spoke*

"So I see you made..."

*The Shogun let his reiatsu creep up until it reached a point that even a captain would struggle to breathe*
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6606

Deal with the Devil; The Shogun and the Vasto Lorde Empty Re: Deal with the Devil; The Shogun and the Vasto Lorde

Post by Afscheid Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:42 am

*The man who had just arrived himself, spoke in retort*

"Did you think I wouldn't? What did you think this was a joke?"

*feeling the enormous rise in reiatsu, the stranger let his own rise to match it at an equal; causing the very ground itself to begin to shake under the force of them both*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Deal with the Devil; The Shogun and the Vasto Lorde Empty Re: Deal with the Devil; The Shogun and the Vasto Lorde

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 am

*realizing indeed that there was some reality to this situation, the Shogun let the rise of his reiatsu balance off, as he noticed, his counterpart did as well in a mutual sign of of a good old fashioned standoff*

"The thought had crossed my mind...
    But nevermind that now; what I want to know is exactly what did your message mean, and why did you ask me here?"
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Afscheid Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 am

*pulling his left arm out of his kimono to scrtach his head, the stranger responded*

"To be honest; I couldn't think of anything more to say... Rise Again, seemed the only way to really grab some attention...

But as much as I would like to drag this out a bit, I don't have alot of time for games and neither do you.

Here..."

*using his same left hand, the stranger pulled two letters from his right sleeve and extended them to the shogun*

"These should explain everything... One is what I want, one is what you need to know...

I'm putting it on good faith by giving you both...."
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 am

*taking the letters from him, he opened the first one, containing the deal...

He read over it very carefully, his eyes darkening a bit in disbelief.. but quickly he understood the advantage here.

opening the second letter he read over the information...

an expression of concern fell over his face*

"is this accurate?"
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Afscheid Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 am

*nodding his head, the man spoke*

"saw it with my own eyes... well... most of it anyway... The rest I did a little traveling and pieced together...

The point is; it's right; for better or worse.

So?"
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 am

*putting the letters away, he said*

"Very well... You have your deal; but with one last term we can speak on later.

Keep me informed as you see best, and i will support you"

*With that the shogun turned and stepped away into the rising sun; his mind already racing on thne best course of action*
    Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Afscheid Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 am

*laughing a bit as he placed a ciggarette in his mouth and lit it, the man spoke to the shogun one last time as he watched him leave*

"Sure thing boss...{agreement but with sarcasim}
    I guess these negotiations are concluded..."

*once he was alone, he let his own reiatsu plumet to nothing, masking it from unfriendly eyes, before taking his own leave, only a thin smoke trail marking the path*

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 am

(OOC:)

In light of all the strange events around the world, what then, could this mean? The Shogun of heaven, A vasto Lorde of heuco mundo;

what "terms" could these two possibly be agreeing to?

How will this effect things for the future?

What could be going on???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:46 pm