Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+5
Kyouga
Seven
Loli Gaga
Aki_624
Ferris Will
9 posters

Rebel Hideout

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5449

Rebel Hideout - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebel Hideout

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Soren watched the both of them and smiled laughing at them hhaha sniper did he mean a crush? Soren thought about for a moment he would like to believe that but he didn't get his hopes up not that he had hopes he was making himself confused and actually at one point his face also turned red thinking about it. Wait wait wait D-did he say a getw?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 pm

"What i was saying was that she ma" this was when Sniper punched Seven sending him to the wall. She then waved her hand in front of Soren as if to deny the whole thought. "No no.. It's nothing... really. haha, don't listen to Seven." Then a small pack of homemade cookies fell on the floor.

But seriously, even she didn't think of trying them.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Soren watched the two argue and her sending Seven straight into the wall Soren's eyes widened in shock and was going to keep quiet about it or else that might be him on the wall. ...Sniper is he going to be alright...? Soren noticing the cookies that fell on the floor he picked them up and looked at them Alright homemade cookies hey Sniper I'm gonna try one of these alright? Soren opened the package up and took a bite out of one of the cookies.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:09 pm

"OHONONONON!" Sniper wanted to stop him, but it was too late. She was no world class cook, she couldnt cant even boil eggs without cracking them, she cant add salt without pouring, that's why all she cooks and eats are cup noodles.

She managed to make something that should look like this come out like this

Seven got up from the wall, leaving a light dent on it. "Oh boy, are you something." he claps in Soren's bravery. "Stomach of Steel. Digestron!"
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Soren closed his eyes for a moment the cookie wasn't the best he ever had but still wasn't the worse it tasted burnt though and he smiled and finish off the cookie. He looked up at Sniper Hey that wasn't bad... Too bad I can't eat all of them because they are probably for somebody else right? Well you totally gotta bring me more just like these! Soren said that out loud and convincingly but in the back of his mind That... wasn't... soo bad was it...? I mean not terrible....
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Seven whispered behind Snipers ear. "NO, they were the worst, it's so bad, your blood and sweat, he couldn't even finish one bite." seven teased just a little more. but it seemed like he only added fuel to the slowly growing flame. "uh-oh."

Sniper was so steady that the world felt like it was shaking. "They... They're that bad aren't they?"

Then the mood turned soft. replaced by tears that were already on her cheeks. "Im a terrible cook."
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Soren hearing bit and pieces of what Seven had said Soren sat the plate beside him stood walking past Sniper and too Seven and whispered to him. It's nothing personal but you kinda made the girl cry I'd expect the same from you if I did the same sorry man. Soren made and fist and punched Seven in the stomach not too hard though opening his door leading Seven out of the room and coming back in and locking it so he could come back at least he hoped.

Soren looked at sniper and wiped the tears away and smiled. Haha no no I loved your cookies I told you to bring me more alright? Also thanks for bringing me the cookies I really appreciate that thanks Sniper. Soren wrapped his arms around her and gave her a tight hug.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Sniper seized her crying and just sat in the moment, until it sunk in. A case of book slid open with Rei carrying a bunch of bags behind her. Her cigarette dropped from from her mouth in shock. Sniper blushed furiously this time pulling away from what looked like a really romantic scene.

Rei twitched once, twice, before walking next to them leaving the baggage behind her. She eyed them both seriously. then said. "Stay...safe..." she whispered. This was whe Snipper threw her out of the room where she landed next to Seven, followed by the bags she was carrying.

"What's it with you people!!!" She complains slamming the door behind. "Sorry about that", she apologized, Soren was still badly injured, and yet there they were annoying him much to his liking.

Then there was the two of them again. She turned away slightly blushing, it seems she could tolerate being around him more now. "Im leaving now. You rest." She gave him one last smile and went out.

Heart pounding, she blushes before the two, Seven and Rei.

Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Soren looked over at Rei sseeing her twitch twice and he looked around the room while holding sniper and she went over to rei kicking her out of his room and seeing Sniper yelling at them both and Soren smiled and laughed weakly he was starting to feel tired. That was when sniper turned and apologized to him replying to her with happy and content tone Nah it's fine I love being teased you know. Seeing that she was leaving he gave her one last smile and wave and done what he was told Just wait for me to recover Sniper. Soren trudged off to his bed and laid down sighing eating another one of snipers cookies determined to finish them off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content