Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
6 posters

Three Days of Darkness

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80720

Three Days of Darkness Empty Three Days of Darkness

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Another violent shake came followed by a blinding light witch engulfed everyone, everyone was powerless over the blinding light, no shinigami, nor hollow, not even human was safe, the light was gentle, yet violent in nature.

It engulfed them, paralyzing them for a few seconds, before slowly vanishing, then it was nothing, leaving them without so much as a scar.

"What had happened?" Claire had asked, realizing the enemy was no lnoger there, not infront of them, not anywhere, he, the shark man was gone.

Everyone else was there, all except them.

After a few more minutes, everything turned dark, the sun was no more, and the moon, no where to be seen.

Was it day or night? No one knew for sure. At the time, Claire was still unaware of such occurrences, but someone should notice it, the stars, they no longer stood where they should be, they were simply else where, like someone had moved them, or rather.

The world moved. They were no longer where they were, not them, but the place where they all are.

"Is everyone okay?"

She called to the small group of unlikely alliances.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11725

Three Days of Darkness Empty Re: Three Days of Darkness

Post by Kyouga Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:50 am

Kyouga was blinded and burned by the light, but the infinite darkness healed his wounds that he received. "I'm fine Claire, but I can't see my own hand in-front of me." Kyouga stated calmly, but decided to sit down for the time being.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5382

Post by Remi-chan Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 am

Hotaru had to shield her eyes from the intensity of the sudden light to keep her vision, but soon that didn't seem to matter as the light began to subside into darkness. Once she was able to move again the quincy tried to look around, to no avail. Everything was pitch black. As of yet she didn't try to move from where she stood, unable to discern if she would have a safe footfall. So she could only turn toward the voices she heard to give a response.

"I'm alright, at least as far as I can tell. Any idea what happened here?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129002

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 am

Suzaku appeared in the vicinity. His appearance, changed completely from his last appearance. He now has long, black hair pulled back into a ponytail, an eye patch over his left eye, and he's in his shinigami attire only it's white, almost as if he's lost his powers all together. He looked around, trying to figure out where he was at when he noticed a group of familiar faces, but, due to his memory loss, he couldn't tell who they were. Suddenly, a blinding light shone across what seemed to be the world. As it faded, the sunlight to faded along with it, leaving nothing but darkness.

"W-what's going on?" Suzaku asked, leaning against what he believed to be a large building.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Could they have been separated by this mysterious light? Claire pondered over the thought, it was day just moments ago, now its night, but where was the moon? "Ciel?" Claire searched for Ciel who should know better of what had happened, but she couldn't sense him, for odd some reason she's lost her senses, the sense that recognized reiatsu. It's the living world, something has changed, the overwhelming reiatsu which surrounded this world, was no longer present, and for the first time in a long while, she actually felt scared for her life. It was a human weakness, the feeling of danger, she immidiately recognized it, and that's what scared her.

It was a releife to hear Remi, Kyouga's voice, atleast she was not alone, but what of the others. Then a strangers voice startled her just before the light struck, she searched for it from the direction it came from, there stood a guy with long black hair trapped in a ponytail. An eye patch covered his left eye, and he was in a shinigami uniform. Somehow, a familiar presence came from him, she still doesn't know why, or rather, she could no longer tell.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395404

Post by Ciel Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Infront of Ciel stood their enemy, Shark Tail. The Bright light didn't bother them both, they moved so quick no one realized they're not there anymore, or rather, they couldn't, not any more. "Tell me." Playfully, Ciel started interrogating the still confused Shark Tail. "My Doors." Ciel continued, his voice growing a little darker. "They're no longer gonna work for other dimensional transport, are they?"

He realized it seconds after the flash of light, it had changed the location of the worlds, this world, it moved, someone moved it, had Lucifer succeeded?

Miles away, he heard Claire's call, she couldn't sense him this far, not in her current state, not in everyone's current state. "Send a message for me." Ciel smiled at Shark. "Asia... not, the Eastern part of the world? Tell him that it is mine."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:14 am

Kyouga could have sworn that he heard Suzaku's voice, but he didn't want to make a big deal out of it right now. "I suppose we're going to be stuck here until light returns to the area. I'm afraid that not even flashlights will work." Kyouga said with a sigh.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 am

Suzakus eyes went pale as he leaned against the wall.
    "K-Kyouga" He said loudly. The darkness was messing up his vision, and his amnesia was making him go insane. He stayed against the wall and scooted down onto the ground. He was a weakling right now, with no memories as to what his true identity was. All he knew was that he could see things that humans can't see.
    Shark Tail
    Shark Tail
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5176

Post by Shark Tail Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 pm

"What door??" Shark pretended not to know what Ciel was talking about, but he knew very well what he meant. "I know nothing about no door. Shark continued.

He knew all about Ciel and his ability what he could do to him, and what he was capable of, but Shark was not afraid, when you've seen hell, nothing can scare you anymore. "I will, deliver your message for you. But he wont be pleased to know you're here."

Shark jumped into the water and sped away from there, he was gone.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Ah yes, nothing would please him more than to give his brother a headache first hour of his reign. What pleasure it brought him.

Ciel then proceeded from where he spoke with shark, closer to the abnormal alliance formed by the crazy shinigami captain called Minamoto Chiruka. He first saw her son, Minamoto Suzaku still confused like everyone else was, he wasnt there earlier, maybe the light had transported him here for some bizarre reason.

He stopped and lent him a hand. "Suzaku?" with a smile on his face, Ciel held his hand towards the boy. He then turned to Claire, he's never seen her more confused, he believes she's lost her senses, it was something he had to do something about, or else, his plan wont work.

"Kyouga." Ciel called out to him. "I know this event puzzles you, but your the only one I can trust right now." It could be surprising to hear something like that from Ciel at all, especially the word trust, for he never uses that word, not once, not coming from the son of sin himself.

"Listen to me carefully... Everyone here, everyone not living, will be affected by a disease... By that time, only you, me, and the humans will remain as we are, and the rest..." Ciel paused for a while, preparing him self for the severity of what's he's about to say. "Will loose them selves completely."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:14 pm

"STOP KIDDING ARROUND!" Claire had yelled before she even realized she has, she wasnt able to keep her self from her own fear of the situation, a feeling her system rejects, a feeling she could not accept her self. She couldn't understand her self, not like this. She tried constraining her self form unwanted lashing, but Ciel was not making it any easier for her.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 pm

"Exhibit one!" Ciel's index finger spiked like an antenna from his hand. "Claire Verschaffelt, High Level Arrancar, possibly immune to the disease but i calculated wrong... hmmm." Ciel stroked his chin as he skipped from one rack to another, stream of flood flowing from a half sunken building. "The disease is working faster than i thought, it would affect everyone... Well, not unless their will power is strong enough. Poor Claire, maybe if she released Ave Maria, then she would be more mature to accept the nature of this disease and battle it."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:34 pm

She was just about to attack him with her cards, but then, she wanted to prove him wrong also, so she calmed her self, the best she could. When finally, she could contain her self, her anger and all her human like emotions, she spoke to Ciel again. "Ciel... Sorry about that." She apologized to him not because she wanted to, but reason was getting through her, so maybe this disease thing was not such a bad thing. She turned to those who survived with her, it seems everyone was doing fine on there own, the army of souls from hell disappeared with the light, and so did the shakes, it all stopped, so there was already no reason for them to be there.

It was faint, but she felt reiatsu again, and the small group near them smelled like shinigami and humans, she turned to Kyouga first, then to Ciel and lastly towards Hotaru "Should we get going, or are we greeting them? I think it's best if we returned to the camp." She suggested.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5382

Post by Remi-chan Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 am

Hotaru merely listened as the others spoke between themselves. To her they were all strangers and as such she had no real input, at least until she was addressed. Only then did she really pay attention to more than the darkness. She could sense the others Claire was talking about a ways away, but took only a moment to consider the options set before her.

"Maybe we should go back, if just to see if anyone else is alright in this mess and regroup. If we can find our way that is."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:22 am

Kyouga was bothered by the disease that Ciel mentioned, and he did feel fine other than the fact that his mask fragment seemed to become very brittle and he started to feel like part of him was crumbling away. "Ciel, I feel as if my Arrancar half is fading. Anyway, let's return to camp." Kyouga said calmly, and his fragment was looking a bit torn with many cracks in it. Regardless, he headed back to camp with the others.

(Kyouga will still have his Arrancar power, this is just part of the plot disease)
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 am

"I dont feel so good" Claire admitted to the group, she was glad they made up their mind about what to do, "Sure, let's go back to the camp, should be less eventful now, but we could clear our heads and regroup there." She walked ahead slowly before succumbing to whatever was affecting them. She fell on the ground.
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 am

Ciel immediately came to her aide, catching her before she hit her head. He carried her on his back and lead the way for them, but apparently, they didnt need the leading, they all knew the way back. Talking wont do them good now, now, they walk.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 am

Suzaku followed shortly behind the group, stumbling across boulders and rocks and broken pieces of buildings.

"I-i-i want to r-remember" He said repeatedly to himself as he continued following the group

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:22 am