Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Life after darkness...

Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4675

Life after darkness... Empty Life after darkness...

Post by Stark Kreuz Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There was once an hour glass protected by 4 Guardians. The guardians represented the 4 basic elements, Earth, Fire, Wind and Air. Together they make man, the 5th element...

This hour glass was said to be time it's self, while others said it's a gate way to all the different worlds, no one knows for sure what purpose it served, nor why it was protected by the said guardians. But one thing was for sure, the hour glass exists.

Lucifer rode the clouds as he watched an hourglass wrapped firmly around his balled up fists, bit by bit it dropped as he watched with delight.

Time was almost gone and easily out of reach, there was nothing anyone could do about it, except watch, not knowing what to anticipate next. "I'm the Victor." He thinks to himself, "After all this years, I can finally right supreme."

Right beside him stood the Dai-Shogun, Sanba Yukimura. By the looks of it, he's severyle injured with just enough breath in him to keep him standing and afloat. "Can you make it, Sanba?" Lucifer asked, his voice neither curious not concerned. "You did a pretty good job, but I didnt ask you to do this much as to nearly kill your self." Lucifer continued.

Sanba did not reply, for he could no longer, he had not enough strength to keep his own, how much more to speak such a sensitive subject.

He still replied. "Things didnt go as smoothly as I had planned." He said, silently, saying just enough, and nothing more. Lucifer kept close watch on the hour glass.

"About the Shogun..." Lucifer asked curious this time. "How did you manage to steal this from him?"

Sanba felt the weight on he knees as he lost the strenght to keep him standing straight. "He's dead."

"Hmmm..." Lucifer wondered as he read the engravings on the hour glass. "Who ever holds this holds the world." It read. "And when the time run out, God you'll be called."

How Lucifer had wished that this was just a wishing glass where he could wish things and it be granted, but things weren't as easy as that, he had to go through all sorts of trouble before being able to acquire this item.

"Lucifer... We are here." Sanba reminded him, as he saw the last portal leading to hell. Sanba was able to stand again, but this time with the help of his blood stained Zanpakuto.

The cloud under Lucifer and sanba had slowly moved away as the creature underneath them is revealed, a Demon Guardian who's specialty is transport, Gola.

"SATAN!" Lucifer yelled. "I know you're down there somewhere, why dont you come out so we can talk?"

Time was... almost gone, and the sand only kept on falling as the next hour draw near. It seemed like they needed to wait a little more before it all comes to piece. "Not till the last drop will he sense it." Sanba explained.

"Then we wait." Lucifer replied.

Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5244

Life after darkness... Empty Re: Life after darkness...

Post by Mr. Satan Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Satan heard his 2nd sons call, he was yet to be alarmed of what events follows this said call. He simply ignores it at first, then something went wrong. He felt hell shake for the first time in a long while. The last time this happened was when Kami got angry sending an army of angels to battle him. But this was something different, something involving his son Lucifer.

Almost immoderately, he possessed Amihan and moved her. Through the now diminishing portal, possible the last and final portal leading through the world of the living.
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 pm

The last back of sand was finally falling through the tube, and soon, it will be no more. Lucifer wore a grim smile as he felt the presence of a Hell guardian drawing near. Sanba stood alert feeling the reiatsu rush in raging from the depths of earth, it rose, lunching it's self aggressive towards the un-shaken Lucifer.

"So you've come! Father, sit, there's nothing else you can do." Lucifer invited his father.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:49 pm

"LUCIFER!" The creature Amihan yelled. "What have you done?" aggressively it moved a few of it's limbs only to realize the Dai-shogoun protecting Lucifer. "And him!!! What is he doing here?"
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Stark Kreuz Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 pm

"Protecting me." Lucifer bragged. "But... I dont... need him anymore." Lucifer continued, this time Sanba reacted differently from what Lucifer had said, before he could protect him self, Lucifer had disposed of him with his blade. "Sorry, Dai-shogun, you helped me alot, but there's another sacrifice needed for this tribute to work."

The Dai-shoguns blood poured unceasingly on the ground as the last piece of sand dropped into the other end. "It's time." Lucifer smiled once more.

The hour glass produced light brighter than the sun covering all of the living world. It shook the world for several minutes with a shake so strong that it shook all the planes.

Heaven, Hell, and the planes in-between.

Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

"LUCIFER!!!"

Yelled satan before the light engulfed everything, he could only hear the laughter of Lucifer echoing the distance that separated them, sooner or later, Lucifer... no rather, everything was gone, and Amihan gone.

"What had just happened?" Satan asked him self, and before he realized it, the others have.

"Your highness!!!" A demon guard yelled. Satan then fell from his seat, seemingly weak, powerless more likely.

"GET HELP!" The guard ordered.

But before they all knew it... Something else was happening in Hell. Something... Someone else...
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5018

Post by Pythia Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:09 am

Out of a garganta that broke out from mid air.
    A voice echoed in the ears of Satan and his guards around.
    A spiritual pressure that at the time diden't feel all too great.

The smell of a freshly lit ciggerete could be smelt as the tobacco was burning.

Footsteps heard in the distance and a snake like voice that any person could recognise from miles away.

It was the one voice that no matter how strong or brave you were it would always bring a rapid chill down your spine.

Pythia walked towards Satan and stopped just a few feat away from his thron. He then heard the demon guard shout out at the top of his lungs for help and the father falling to his knees.

"Aw.. What's wrong Mr.Satan? You look kind've weak... and Vulnerable!"

Pythia said this with a slithering smirk across his face. Pythia stood there with his hands in his haori pockets his haori clearly showing the Squad Five symbol on the back.

Pythia looked to Satan who was now on all fours looking weak and vulnerable.

"It's a shame y'know, if you do die that means I can't tie a chain to your neck and make you my slave. Although... it does mean I could most likley use your corpse for experiments, or simply cut your head of and hang it on my wall as a decoration. Hmm.. decisions decisions."

Pythia grabbed his ciggerette with his index and middle finger pulled it out of his mouth and blew out smoke. He tapped the ciggerette lightly to have some ash on the tip fall of. His eye looked down to his ciggerette then back at Satan.

"So, do you actually have anything interesting to say? or do you plan on staying there on all fours suffocating like a dying hippo."
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 pm

"I know why you're here." Was the first 5 words that came out from Satans lips, clear and fluid. "And if you think you can out smart the origin of sin, then you're a fool." Satan laughed loud and scary. His guards were just outside the throne room, waiting for his commands, but instead of calling them, he moved the doors shit with just his mind, still weak from what Lucifer had done to him. The demons outside could not open the door, not with there strength, not with their magic. "Now then, tell me, what does the dog of God want from the Anti-God?"
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 am

Pythia stands there and listened to what Satan had to say.

"The origin of Sin? I'm not particularly bothered by that, honestly it's nothing that I'm at all worried about. And whats the fun in having secret plans if you're going to be a blabber mouth and share them with everyone?"

Pythia walks over to Satan wilts his on the ground. He kneels down so that his at his level, with his left hand he grabs Satans cheeks. And squeeses them.

"You see it's all gotta be part of the plan, if you aint got a plan then you're in trouble. Or you could do things like me, act like you have a plan and play the game like a chess board.

Or you could lie to them say you haven't got a plan when maybe you do. Decicions decicions... what do you think? Should I have a plan? what are you're thoughts?

He chuckles slightly and says to himself.

"What am I doing asking a dead man what I should do, ha ha ha, Almost as bad as Relampago trying to kill someone. Which reminds me... need to fix him up a little..."

With his right hand he takes out a ciggerette from his haori pocket, he places it to the side of Satans mouth and lights it with a lighter.

"There have a ciggerette on the house."

He chuckles and looks down at Satan.

"You called me a Dog-God, you got the God part right... but from were i'm standing you're the one looking like a dog.. heh, such a shame, you were good wilts you lasted.

Pythia adjusts his black leather gloves that he had on each hand fixing it so that they were comfortable.

"Tell me... how does it feel knowing you got betrayed by your very own son?"

A snakish smirk rises among Pythia's face.

He gets up from mocking Satan.
    Mr. Satan
    Mr. Satan
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Mr. Satan Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 am

"You talk a lot" was what Satan first said to him, laughing his (fear the great kon) of while huffing and puffing the cigar which was placed on his mouth, it lit it's self immediately. "You talk to much for someone who may or may not have a plan, but to tell you the truth... what's your name again?" Satan pondered, not really bothered. "I dont think you've got what it takes to rise under the occasion, do you seriously think, that someone like you can revolutionize a war that has been going on long before the very birth of life into those pathetic creatures called humans. Take the throne, wear the crown if you like." Satan then stood up, and the door slammed open so strong that it would've torn open if not for the souls latched on it. "And how oh, another thing, you asked me how I felt about my son betraying me?" Lucifer laughed as he walked away, leaving steps of flame behind him as he melted like lava every step. "I couldn't have been more proud, seriously, it's the most Hellion thing he's done since existence."

Satan was gone, but someone tells them that it wont be the last of him.

Satan left the building, and the one in charge, was now Pythia.
    Pythia
    Pythia
    Demon King
    Demon King

Post by Pythia Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:48 am

Pythia watches the man walk away casually, although he was still trying to figure out how a weak man who was sent to his hands and feet was able to walk away so casually?

Pythia walked over to the throne and saw the crown besides it. He never touched it at first, he simply hoverd his hand over it, the crown levatated and spun around lightly.

Pythia inspected it and saw it fine to hold. He grabs hold of the crown, he sits on the throne and crosses his left over, he places the crown on his head and gains a smirk on his face.

He smirks devilously and places his hands together as his eye glows purple.

"You wish to know who I am... heh..."

He pauses.

"I am Pythia."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:48 am